Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Yahoo Boy’s Hell - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Yahoo Boy’s Hell (23401 Views)

Two Hookers Fight Over A Yahoo Boy In Benin Hotel / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 6:45am On May 26, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Hope is not same thing a guy from Ebonyi has being planning to do.
That d eze mmuo will gv u something like calabash to take home where nobody (mostly women) won't see it. Every month or so u would be killing chicken for it, within 3 months u go see changes?
na lie,if u like to carry u carry,if u want to Liv it at eze mmuo place u Liv it there,wen time fr animal sacrifice reach,de go call u fr phone mk u send money fr de sacrifice tin,all dis Malay nd Dubai boys,Dem de send money de go run de work fr Dem,e go de sup fr there fr them
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Nobody: 8:24am On May 26, 2022
DonMaxxy:

Sure email@ donmaxilite@yahoo.com.Once you drop you drop your inquiry, you come back here and mention me.
Pls check your email
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by DonMaxxy(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2022
engees001:

Pls check your email
Yeah. Replied, also give me feed back how it goes
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by dobnina(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

What questions sir??
Good afternoon.
Come and complete your story now. We want to hear more. Tell us in details everything.
You might be saving a life and preventing someone from taking the same route like you.
Have you read the threads on cultism?
It was done to enlighten people and prevent them from making bad decisions. So telling your story will serve as a lesson to others.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Brexxit(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2022
dobnina:

Good afternoon.
Come and complete your story now. We want to hear more. Tell us in details everything.
You might be saving a life and preventing someone from taking the same route like you.
Have you read the threads on cultism?
It was done to enlighten people and prevent them from making bad decisions. So telling your story will serve as a lesson to others.
How do you expect him to continue the thread when niggas have already pasted their aza waiting for him to credit them.

But since the money is audio,I brexxit won't be surprised that the weyrey op has finally abandoned his thread. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandfinaIe2021: 3:22pm On May 26, 2022
Lol
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by OKOATA(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
xup man.
You said the giveaway is tomorrow Friday I've been waiting patiently.
I also contributed positively to the thread in the first two pages.
Anyway reason I need this money is for me to able to use it and process my final year project
My school is a State University and it pulled out of ASUU strike. And I need to submit and process it before this month runs out.
20k is the total amount needed to process it.
Thanks bro.
0768259979 Access bank
J.O
Better go to all these busy roads and tell them you are stranded, they call it fine bara. If you do it like 3 days straight you can make more than that 20k. Better zero your mind from his money.

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandfinaIe2021: 3:32pm On May 26, 2022
Really?
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 4:32pm On May 26, 2022
GrandfinaIe2021:
xup man.
You said the giveaway is tomorrow Friday I've been waiting patiently.
I also contributed positively to the thread in the first two pages.
Anyway reason I need this money is for me to able to use it and process my final year project
My school is a State University and it pulled out of ASUU strike. And I need to submit and process it before this month runs out.
20k is the total amount needed to process it.
Thanks bro.
0768259979 Access bank
J.O

Friday 9am
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 4:33pm On May 26, 2022
Brexxit:

How do you expect him to continue the thread when niggas have already pasted their aza waiting for him to credit them.

But since the money is audio,I brexxit won't be surprised that the weyrey op has finally abandoned his thread. grin

I know you will still drop azza with your other monkier when i start crediting people ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandfinaIe2021: 4:41pm On May 26, 2022
Tormentedsoul:

Friday 9am
thanks boss I'll be so grateful.
How much should I be expecting?
However a guy came to this thread of yours and promised to help but the mods deleted and took down his comments.
I can link you to his profile
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Restroom: 4:51pm On May 26, 2022
Surely you might use one of the idiots dropping aza to shine and renew if possible

Because for u guys, nothing goes for nothing

Heartless killers
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Tormentedsoul: 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Restroom:
Surely you might use one of the idiots dropping aza to shine and renew if possible

Heartless killers

Yes, is your sister a virgin??
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Lima98(f): 4:53pm On May 26, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
20k give away Friday

9k give away.

I created an alat account, i put money on it.

How do i share these cursed money?

I can do this every two days if i want.

Tell me why i should send you money. If I’m impressed, i may reach into my other bank account and credit you.

I can go more than 29k. This is only a start

I can do btc too no problem

Should be fun

sir I need this money for my two younger sibling school uniform and also get my mum her medicine and also feeding things are not easy alot responsibility is at hand but the most important right now are the ones I mentione tnkz and May God bless you aboundantly 0698813873 GTBank Mariam ogboyi
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by MARYIAN(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2022
You will remain tormented grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by GrandfinaIe2021: 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
[s]
Restroom:

Heartless killers
[/s]
This isn't necessary
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by tellwisdom: 6:02pm On May 26, 2022
Op, post the pictures of those cars.

And you all advising others of one stupid sacrifice that doesn’t take human blood. I sorry for you. Na ignorance go kill una.

The day one of you will go blind or pay with your life, una go get sense by force. If you want to be successful in life; avoid evil at all cost; be it publicly or privately. Be prayerful mostly at midnight; and work. You will see result.

Una de see how people wan chop money wey OP use flesh and blud get- Even while he still de bear the pain?? I sorry for those intending ritualist. Cheers

6 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Cokahot: 6:09pm On May 26, 2022
Ogume never ends well. I left and frown at all of these ugly soap boys driving venza and IS 350 and 250. They are all going to die soon. Check their lives ,nothing is going for them aside from soap. Calabash,soaps and all other ogume. Will take your life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 6:44pm On May 26, 2022
tellwisdom:
Op, post the pictures of those cars.

And you all advising others of one stupid sacrifice that doesn’t take human blood. I sorry for you. Na ignorance go kill una.

The day one of you will go blind or pay with your life, una go get sense by force. If you want to be successful in life; avoid evil at all cost; be it publicly or privately. Be prayerful mostly at midnight; and work. You will see result.

Una de see how people wan chop money wey OP use flesh and blud get- Even while he still de bear the pain?? I sorry for those intending ritualist. Cheers
how many of ur grandfather died at early or go blind,doing olden days there was pure tradition, children jst full this thread,na y I no de do tinx wit Jews cos there mindset na mumu full am, tradition way b pure dey,pure instant ritual dey...if u HV read things fall apart by chinu Achebe,u go know say tradition dey but ,who knows u no de read books shaaa,na jst ignorant dey kill una nd y una de envy wealthy ppl,go nd recognize ur tradition, recognize if u b water born ,den Reverend nd recognize Dem ND see how tinx goes fr u, everything no b garagara church church tin,even Bible talk about ancestors,wat do I even HV to tell u, Mellow in ur foreign religion nd Liv others,if de do u jazz or give u big boot leg or round belt,na same tradition una go run to,frgt una pastors
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Vibes10: 7:12pm On May 26, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
20k give away Friday

9k give away.

I created an alat account, i put money on it.

How do i share these cursed money?

I can do this every two days if i want.

Tell me why i should send you money. If I’m impressed, i may reach into my other bank account and credit you.

I can go more than 29k. This is only a start

I can do btc too no problem

Should be fun

Pls boss I'll really appreciate the Btc giveaway so i can hold and sell in future

Btc address-bc1qzuewt339c0366j6nhjfky4v79r34lhyj0kt7gz
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by negro77: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Tormentedsoul:
Dear Nairaland;

Truth be told i have no regrets. I’m a yahoo guy and i did Osole to aid my scamms. I’m currently rich and i have choice cars but I’m not happy as the spirits are demanding alot and calling for my head. As I’m writing this, i will have to sleep with 2 virgins and to bury a live cow alive in the coming weeks. I need help, my science man is not making matters easy for me.

My science man is on the hunt for my soul

I’m scared guys, I don’t want this fast life anymore, I don’t need the cars or the ill gotten houses i built with the proceeds of scams and using peoples destiny.

I’m tired of celebrating my birthday 3 times a year. I’m tired of sacrificing virgins and non virgins by sleeping with them and flexing life with their glory.

I need help, i need advices as my science man said there was no way out.

I’m open to questions too, i will answer as many as i can
LoL ….NAIRALANDERS ehn

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by tellwisdom: 7:49pm On May 26, 2022
Zulu2022:
how many of ur grandfather died at early or go blind,doing olden days there was pure tradition, children jst full this thread,na y I no de do tinx wit Jews cos there mindset na mumu full am, tradition way b pure dey,pure instant ritual dey...if u HV read things fall apart by chinu Achebe,u go know say tradition dey but ,who knows u no de read books shaaa,na jst ignorant dey kill una nd y una de envy wealthy ppl,go nd recognize ur tradition, recognize if u b water born ,den Reverend nd recognize Dem ND see how tinx goes fr u, everything no b garagara church church tin,even Bible talk about ancestors,wat do I even HV to tell u, Mellow in ur foreign religion nd Liv others,if de do u jazz or give u big boot leg or round belt,na same tradition una go run to,frgt una pastors

Which kind gutter talk be this?? The way wey you carry this matter for head like dandruff since, show say; either u de find person wey u wan take do ritual or person wey go follow u bear the same pain wey u de go through or u wan wayo person for here.

Wetin concern tradition with money making?

Why I go need do tradition before I go get money?? Why I go shed goat human blood before I go see money? Wetin u know about TRADITION?? Who u wan deceive for here??

Show me Wetin u don achieve with your ur tradition. Show me the houses wey u don build with the tradition or cars wey u don acquire. Show me your account balance.

If you check am well, Na one tiny firewood smelling thing wey sit down for one aboki shop de smoke 30 naira cigarettes with no food since morning de cap this nonsense. I no blame u, Na people wey go fall for your trick i blame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 8:11pm On May 26, 2022
tellwisdom:

Which kind gutter talk be this?? The way wey you carry this matter for head like dandruff since, show say u either u de find person wey u wan take do ritual or person wey go follow u bear the same pain wey u de go through or u wan wayo person for here.

Why I go need do tradition before I go get money?? Why I go shed goat human blood before I go see money? Wetin u know about TRADITION?? Who u wan deceive for here??

Show me Wetin u don achieve with your ur tradition. Show me the houses wey u don build with the tradition or cars wey u don acquire. Show me your account balance.

If you check am well, Na one tiny firewood smelling thing wey sit down for one aboki shop de smoke 30 naira cigarettes with no food since morning de cap this nonsense. I no blame u, Na people wey go fall for your trick i blame.
i know say u hungry,but no b me go bail u,go nd hustle nd channel ur envy nd hate,mind u oga,if ur face show,mk we get gathering fr anambra,mk we cross check ourselves,no b hyping matter or 30k teaching job way de sustain u bro,all am telling u is, tradition dey,go nd know wetin de bring u setback than channel ur poor frustrated life bro,as it stands now,go and hustle,and recognize ur root,efulefe ofeke,mk una know de different of blood money ND pure tradition
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 8:21pm On May 26, 2022
tellwisdom:

Which kind gutter talk be this?? The way wey you carry this matter for head like dandruff since, show say u either u de find person wey u wan take do ritual or person wey go follow u bear the same pain wey u de go through or u wan wayo person for here.

fool na today transaction ooh,on legit level as I de trade cryptocurrency as well..bring ur family mk I feed una
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by DanseMacabre(m): 8:42pm On May 26, 2022
Zulu2022:
fool na today transaction ooh,on legit level as I de trade cryptocurrency as well..bring ur family mk I feed una

All these men wey dey post millions screenshot make una do give away now, abi how you see am my manchi

You go say you no dey help smellos now. Nawa o.
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by tellwisdom: 8:56pm On May 26, 2022
Zulu2022:

I can get 1000 pictures of this type if you want, you stupid criminal.

All these pictures wey una de take deceive people for WhatsApp and telegram group comprising of criminals like u.

Login into your account and show me this transaction for today. Show me your balance. Una de see the bitcoin criminal wey una wan follow

I usually don’t comment on topics like this, but this odious scoundrel from a gutter background has chosen to drag me out with his Inherited deceit. The amount wey u de cover, Shebi Na him u wan show us. Why u come de cover am?

Abeg make una ignore this little cigarette smelling boi. He is hungry.

3 Likes

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by beauty16: 9:13pm On May 26, 2022
Zulu2022:
here is my account details help me out please am in need of it 0654178275 GTBank layo fumi
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 9:14pm On May 26, 2022
tellwisdom:

All these pictures wey una de take deceive people for WhatsApp and telegram group comprising of criminals like u.

Login into your account and show me this transaction for today. Show me your balance. Una de see the bitcoin criminal wey una wan follow

I usually don’t comment on topics like this, but this odious scoundrel from a gutter background has chosen to drag me out with his Inherited deceit. The amount wey u de cover, Shebi Na him u wan show us. Why u come de cover am?

I no com measure prick with idiot way no reach,go level up nd hustle,na wetin I fit Yan u..
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Zulu2022: 9:20pm On May 26, 2022
tellwisdom:

fool make i giv u free signal for free,if u even get money,since u de cap u de run legit,go buy Luna,the are going to airdrop it tomorrow,for holder of it before and after the crash,is going to be a banger,after the airdrop den I one can buy it on exchange,bag Solana and avax as well,if u get money as coin dey down well,no use ur food money bag all the coin I listed,den if na bombing u want,edit ur Facebook or Instagram mk I handle u to my boyk e carry u along

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Toma2: 9:22pm On May 26, 2022
Vibes10:

Drop your account details..
If you no drop, the giveaway is not for you
Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by Toma2: 9:23pm On May 26, 2022
DanseMacabre:

All these men wey dey post millions screenshot make una do give away now, abi how you see am my manchi

You go say you no dey help smellos now. Nawa o.
Tomorrow 9am is the giveaway.
Drop your details..

1 Like

Re: A Yahoo Boy’s Hell by updatechange(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
It's about to go down

Change your moniker bro,

Respect the fallen soldier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Onyeka Ibe Killed By Ebri Ubi (Police Inspector) In Asaba (Photos) / Husband Stabs Wife For Refusing To Give Him Money To Pay A Prostitute In Ghana / Italian Police Arrest 16 People During Raid On Nigerian Drug Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.