Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex (73409 Views)

Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Queen Of England Showed Up At Kings College In Her ₦4.7b Bentley State Limo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

shocked shocked shocked

Errr coco

The man is her boss. That is coercion. This is not random strangers in the strip Club or something

Another perspective is that sometimes a boss and a subordinate can end up in a mutual relationship but it’s dicey because the boss has the power and has to make sure the subordinate isn’t playing along out of fear of retaliation. Since I’m a sucker for a good romance story, I never say never. But It’s just hard to be on the boss’s side because more than likely, the employee is trying to keep their source of livelihood
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by GloriousGbola: 5:41pm On May 20, 2022
Seun:
I believe that most of the women who testified against Harvey Weinstein had already been paid off. That's why they kept quiet previously. The world seems to have decided that rich and powerful men shouldn't be able to get away with sexual abuse and harrassment just because of their money. That a rich man shouldn't be able to go through life harrassing/abusing every woman he fancies just because he is so rich that he can afford to buy anyone's silence. I think this new perspective is good for women and by extension, good for the world.

Ironically the same people defending this behaviour are the ones who complain about bottom power.

I have seen this play out in corporate Nigeria where ladies go along with the Ceos demands and become office untouchables.

Sometimes they completely destroy the office internal culture.

This is what happened in FCMB if I recall. Oga ceo literally cucking his subordinates husband.

Diva behaviour because they have literally been riding oga at the top and seeing his eyes bug out.

It is not so much that they paid her off. They really are just paying to protect space x from its ceos excesses. This is how companies are destroyed from within.

How do you run a merit driven company when the ceo cannot keep it in his pants?

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 5:47pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
errr

man probably never really had game before he hammered

Odindin redpill legend and lord. Kai now. grin

Martinez39s, come and see this blasphemy o.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by GloriousGbola: 5:55pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Odindin redpill legend and lord. Kai now. grin

Martinez39s, come and see this blasphemy o.

This na the real alfa male. Glow up, embraced his baldness, got swole, took his L when he and his wife divorced and paid the full alimony with no story.

Not Elon who was running around with psycho Amber Turd and getting finessed into paying 500k foundation money

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by NaBanga: 5:58pm On May 20, 2022
This thread really shows the poor character of Nigerians. It's no wonder the society is rotten from top to bottom. The West has a standard that not even money can buy. That is why they are succeeding.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:
This na the real alfa male. Glow up, embraced his baldness, got swole, took his L when he and his wife divorced and paid the full alimony with no story.

Not Elon who was running around with psycho Amber Turd and getting finessed into paying 500k foundation money

Imagine. cheesy What an irony. The most of them consider Bezos a simp for paying his ex-wife from his wealth after their break up o. Mumus dem. Even IF this whole thing wasn't true, there's a way you deal with it especially as a big man. See Dangote too when he wanted to be dragging with that lady. For Ned and Jaruma, I think that one didn't have any negative influence on him because he's not a key player/stakeholder in anything. As far as I know.

But chewing gum redpillers still collecting 'mummy, thank you' think everything is by making mouth and posting theories from morning to night.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Haylel: 6:05pm On May 20, 2022
NaBanga:
This thread really shows the poor character of Nigerians. It's no wonder the society is rotten from top to bottom. The West has a standard that not even money can buy. That is why they are succeeding.
Wrong assertion. The west is not "succeeding" because of their new found standards.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Martinez39s(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2022
Seun:
Elon Musk has dated many young actresses. Some have even had kids for him. Knowing that, one would assume that he has got skills. It's surprising that he has to resort to bribing employees for sexual acts.
You can replicate these results by having so much money, Elon Musk money. Having too much money attracts women, but it doesn't mean one has game or is smart in women matters.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:
I think you are confusing a "body rub shop or rub & tug parlors" or "happy ending massage parlor" to a "masseuse".

Masseuse are people that provide massage professionally. They have academic qualifications in massage therapy.

Not to be confused with red light chinese "body rob shops/ rub & tug/happy ending" where you can throw extra $50 bucks tip for the lady in the shop to jerk you off or even hop on your dick depending on how well you can negotiate. grin

I can imagine this is how someone like that Adebayo Adedara in your signature (aka Jeshal, PstDapo, Demzee and a shi.ton of others) abi ki lo n je thinks. cheesy cheesy Exactly the sort of thing he would be expecting and wouldn't know about.

Zero knowledge, zero game, zero nothing. Just sitting behind a phone and typing nonsensical
about a world he doesn't understand nor live in.

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by God1stson(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
siofra:
Elon Musk don enter one chance!!
His tech savvy but morally savvy? I don't think so.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by deebrownneymar: 6:54pm On May 20, 2022
Seun:
Elon Musk has been making noises on Twitter alleging that democrats were going to come after him for political reasons. Now we know why:

https://news.yahoo.com/spacex-flight-attendant-said-elon-221749528.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yup8A4CWDk8

Well Elon did say they’ll come after him after exposing the democrats.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Wwwq: 6:59pm On May 20, 2022
Really
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by chopnaira: 7:03pm On May 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by chopnaira: 7:05pm On May 20, 2022
Double post
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by gambojimeta: 7:06pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I can imagine this is how someone like that Adebayo Adedara in your signature (aka Jeshal, PstDapo, Demzee and a shi.ton of others) abi ki lo n je thinks. cheesy cheesy Exactly the sort of thing he would be expecting and wouldn't know about.

Zero knowledge, zero game, zero nothing. Just sitting behind a phone and typing nonsensical
about a world he doesn't understand nor live in.

That one still dey. I reported his excesses on Nairaland to his dad and mum grin

The guy na pastor for house but na Lucifer on nairaland.

He is probably in a seminary as we speak asking God for forgiveness.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:
That one still dey. I reported his excesses on Nairaland to his dad and mum grin

The guy na pastor for house but na Lucifer on nairaland

Whaaaat? Are you for real? His real parents? cheesy

grin grin Wawu. Pastor for house, Lucifer for Internet.
Abi e no choke?

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by gambojimeta: 7:10pm On May 20, 2022
NaBanga:
10/10

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by gambojimeta: 7:12pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Whaaaat? Are you for real? His real parents? cheesy

grin grin Wawu. Pastor for house, Lucifer for Internet.
Abi e no choke?
If you see his very big bible when he goes for preaching with his dad on Sundays ehhn. He left traces of his real name all over Nairaland and some guys dig him up on Facebook.

He will now come to Nairaland and be forming red pill legend grin
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 7:16pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:
If you see his very big bible when he goes for preaching with his dad on Sundays ehhn. He left traces of his real name all over Nairaland and some guys dig him up on Facebook.

He will now come to Nairaland and be forming red pill legend grin

I saw some of those posts that time.
Shebi he was in one secondary school uniform or something like that? grin I no really think say that dude don learn him lesson and simmered down o. Because he still dey quote me and Amazon Topaz, still posting nonsense and sexual slurs to us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by gambojimeta: 7:18pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I saw some of those posts that time.
Shebi he was in one secondary school uniform or something like that? grin I no really think say that dude don learn him lesson and simmered down o. Because he still dey quote me and Amazon Topaz, still posting nonsense and sexual slurs to us. undecided
Yes. He is a tiny and scruffy looking boy, probably about 5ft 2 inches tall grin

People that can't look you in the eye in real life grin

He is probably back on Nairaland. grin
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Magnoliaa(f): 7:24pm On May 20, 2022
gambojimeta:
Yes. He is a tiny and scruffy looking boy, probably about 5ft 2 inches tall grin

People that can't look you in the eye in real life grin

He is probably back on Nairaland. grin

He is a buffoon. grin

He should keep quoting me senselessly and I'll be driving the sense into him with hammer and nail. He go hear by fire, by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by gambojimeta: 7:25pm On May 20, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He is a buffoon. grin

He should keep quoting me senselessly and I'll be driving the sense into him with hammer and nail. He go hear by fire, by force.
I wish you good luck. grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Jsaviour(f): 7:42pm On May 20, 2022
Charleys:
Did she collect the 250k dollars?
So why is she saying all these now?

Don't mind the useless and shameless girl. Blackmailers without shame. She took bribe for silence and have the gut to expose her silliness.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Jsaviour(f): 7:44pm On May 20, 2022
Generalwoodz:
The lady will lie she didn't enjoy everything...
Your work is to massage oga Elon because to be a fuccking billionaire ain't child's play...

One-day, Elon was damn stressed and needed your magical hands to relieve himself, and at his service you appeared...

Elon suddenly got erected because your hands were too good. He honestly wanted to get inside but you said No!

To get into your pants, he offered to buy you a horse because you loved them but you still maintained your essence..

He showed you his dick but you bitch still Said No...

What's your fuccking problem?

You created a scene and He settled you with a whooping 250,000 $

Remember he didn't rape you.

Some women are useless.

Serious useless things that look for men to pull down.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Jsaviour(f): 7:48pm On May 20, 2022
Lagosianswag:
There's a stark difference between Intelligence and Wisdom undecided
One can be very intelligent yet unwise.
And Money doesn't necessarily equate to Wisdom.

Aspire To Make Money Like Elon Musk, But Choose Your Role Model Wisely.

What are you saying?
Elon is a wise man else he won't be where he is today.
He is a human with urges for goodness sake. Did he rape her? Or you have forgotten how desperate some useless ladies are?

He got turned on during massage and asked for sex and she refused and that's it. He didn't rape her. She even collected $250k as bribe to keep mute. She is just shameless.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Jsaviour(f): 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
AntiTerrorists:
..things that poor people do every day and get away with... the rich will do and poor people will be calling for their heads

You can say that again. I wonder when it has become a crime to ask for sex. He didn't rape the useless girl. I'm a lady but I hate desperate and wicked ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Ezyp(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2022
Sabadon:
Sexual harassment is bad, in whatever form, but you cant help but beg the question, "why is she revealing this now", mind you she collected the 250k dolls, you see these xx chromosome people ehnnnn fear them

Meanwhile, as dangote bombom dey internet naso elon peepee dey grin
Did he actually sexually harassed her?. She said no to his request and it ends there. What's the big deal. Who never ask a girl for sex before? Because Musk is a rich man so na news...
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by timay1: 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
truthsayer009:

I agree this part was terrible, Elon should have let it go and moved on. Any way, she got 250k after reporting.

It's normal. She'll no longer be trusted around influential people anymore. Those guys in the billionaire circle value discretion and confidentiality. Once you break that with them, you become toxic to their circle and it's difficult to work with them because they won't trust you to be discreet with them.

It's like an Unofficial ban ..

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by timay1: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Haylel:

If any woman works for me as a secretary and I, at a point in time, made sexual advances at her and she refused, her work with me is over.
It's not because I'm having a revenge or something, but I'd rather cut her away than allow the urge make me do something we'd both regret.
The 250k dollars is enough for her to move on.

Exactly. Things between both of them will become awkward from that moment onward.

The logical thing is either to transfer such staff from working directly with you or in her case, let her go with adequate compensation. Which was where the 250k probably came in
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by timay1: 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

In Nigeria yes but not in America because the pants would be sued off your yansh until you were penniless.

That's probably what the 250k dollars came in. To prevent a lawsuit for wrongful termination. That's why they probably compensated her by paying her off.

It will become a wrongful termination if they (company) didn't compensate after terminating her job with them.
Re: Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex by Orezy1234: 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Very sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix / Brice Nguema, The Man Behind The Gabon Coup, Celebrated By Soldiers / Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.