Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo (806 Views)

If Peter Obi Makes It In The PDP Primaries I Will... / 6,000 Delegates To Vote In PDP National Convention / APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET: 7,000 Delegates To Ratify Buhari’s Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Islie: 11:44am On May 20, 2022
The Osinbajo Campaign Media Team May 19, 2022 have said they have seen an outlandish news report that a so-called “Osinbajo Campaign Organisation has said that it would provide hotel accommodation for more than 7,000 All Progressives Congress delegates across the country during the party’s presidential primary election.”

In a statement, the campaign office said attributing such a claim to Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Special Adviser to the President, in the Office of the Vice-President, the report falsely claimed that “Ojudu announced this to delegates in Minna, while wooing them to vote for Osinbajo during the party’s primaries.”

The statement reads “For the records, Senator Ojudu at no time made such a claim and the Osinbajo Campaign team has no such plans. Such reported offers of free accommodation and free food should be ignored.

“The Vice President continues to spend time interacting directly with the APC delegates and stakeholders across the states answering their questions on issues of politics and governance.

“It is the plan and intention of the Osinbajo Campaign Team to keep engaging the APC delegates on the major issues of the day, exchanging ideas on how to move the country forward and forging a partnership of stakeholders whose collaboration would go beyond the 2023 elections.”

https://leadership.ng/apc-primaries-i-did-not-offer-7000-delegates-hotel-rooms-osinbajo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:47am On May 20, 2022
Lies started by Tinubu urchins

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Joeyzinho: 11:48am On May 20, 2022
Ok ooo
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Joeyzinho: 11:50am On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:
Lies started by Tinubu urchins

You are not well equipped to reason and apply critical thinking in your daily activities as well as trying to express yourself on NL that's why you spend your whole day chanting "Tinubu urchins''...

Get well soon..

2 Likes

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 11:52am On May 20, 2022
Say no to fake news

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:53am On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:

You are not well equipped to reason and apply critical thinking in your daily activities as well as trying to express yourself on NL that's why you spend your whole day chanting "Tinubu urchins''...

Get well soon..

Tinubu urchin I see you,You've been noticed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Nbotee(m): 12:00pm On May 20, 2022
So if U did will U admit it?? U also didn't share money to delegates
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2022
We understand the drill ... He didn't promised to offer free accommodation and free food but only assured Niger State delegates in the forthcoming APC primaries that their welfare and comfort during the exercise have been settled. ... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Nigerialabalaba: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Joeyzinho:

Get well soon..
tank u for nacking dat omo ibo ipob terrorist hin mmpuri mmiri addicted head with correct 4 by 4 grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by AntiBMC(m): 12:25pm On May 20, 2022
He might not have said it in plain terms but he must have meant to do it and even more. Afterall we've seen him share money to people
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 12:32pm On May 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Say no to fake news
it's funny how una don already itemize the cost per breakdown

Una go don enquire for all these stuffs and book down already

Is #2bn too much for osinbajo to spend answer is no

The private jet he has been running since for campaign is in billions of cost already

And you even fixed honouranium for 250k, is this not the same 250k that was reported all the while to be the cash in those una customize bags
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Tinubuadvocate: 12:33pm On May 20, 2022
You can do it mr vice president sir it's your money cheesy
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by MikoB: 12:53pm On May 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
it's funny how una don already itemize the cost per breakdown

Una go don enquire for all these stuffs and book down already

Is #2bn too much for osinbajo to spend answer is no

The private jet he has been running since for campaign is in billions of cost already

And you even fixed honouranium for 250k, is this not the same 250k that was reported all the while to be the cash in those una customize bags

Osinbajo private jet?
Re: APC Primaries: I Did Not Offer 7,000 Delegates Hotel Rooms – Osinbajo by Mynd44: 1:29pm On May 20, 2022

(1)

IPOB Members Threaten To "End" David Hundeyin, Accuse Him Of Working For Fulani / 'Please Expose Me Now' - Reno Omokri Dares David Hundeyin, Obi's Supporters / 2023: "We Have No Cause To Be Involved In Politics" - Mouka Denies Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.