Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! (705 Views)

Zelensky: Ukraine Is Willing To Compromise On Donbass To End War / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / Zelensky Says Ukraine Is Ready To Discuss Neutrality - Russian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by freakyamanda(f): 12:04pm On May 20, 2022
I had it all wrong. Ukraine is definitely winning and Russia is losing BADLY. All Russians has been able to do is capture places like Mariupol, Melitopol, Popasna, Kherson, secure a land corridor to Crimea and control territory in Donbass the size of UK, whereas Ukraine won the Eurovision.

Okay!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by controlaltdeleat: 12:14pm On May 20, 2022
And the 1700 Ukraine fighters that surrendered... Kwanu. Russia is committing genocide but they are not losing. 3200 bodies has been counted by red cross and the number is still going up at marauipol.

4 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by freakyamanda(f): 12:24pm On May 20, 2022
So far, over 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered in Azovstal, Mariupol and more are still coming, in addition to over 1,000 at Illych steel plant. Also, over 1,500 have surrendered officially in Donbass. This makes up to at least 5,500 surrendered already and still counting but Russia is losing the war. In fact, Russia is suffering irreparable losses on a grand scale.

6 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Teazer4(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2022
freakyamanda:
I had it all wrong. Ukraine is definitely winning and Russia is losing BADLY. All Russians has been able to do is capture places like Mariupol, Melitopol, Popasna, Kherson, secure a land corridor to Crimea and control territory in Donbass the size of UK, whereas Ukraine won the Eurovision.

Okay!!
hilarious all hail our great leader, Lord Zelenski

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
freakyamanda:

Okay!!

sarcastic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:08pm On May 20, 2022
Actually Ukraine lost the war when they started to cry for weapons to be sent to them.
Russia destroyed all their armor house.
But now

Russia is now fighting nato.

So nato will lose too that why you hear each nato leader saying Russia must not win.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by seunny4lif(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2022
Italy increases Russian crude imports despite EU embargo plan - Financial Times.

British and USA companies that hold stakes with Russia state oil and gas have refused around $10B India deal to buy their stakes.
India want to secure the future of her energies and she ready to take an risk .

We will become the Kherson region of the Russian Federation

4 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by rottennaija(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
freakyamanda:

Okay!!

Have been hearing of this eurovision. What is it?

1 Like

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by DerrickzB: 1:43pm On May 20, 2022
opolopoopolonio Igbofam railone BritishNaija.. Congratulations on the victory of your warriors!! grin cheesy

Una well done!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 20, 2022
DerrickzB:
opolopoopolonio Igbofam railone BritishNaija.. Congratulations on the victory of your warriors!! grin cheesy

Una well done!!

Some people will die on my mention lolz.
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Opolopoopolonio: 2:14pm On May 20, 2022
DerrickzB:

Una well done!!

Pro-Putin luuunatics are just so pathetic!

For the umpteenth time, what was Russia's objective in Ukraine To remove Zelenskyy and install a pro-Putin puppet!!! Every other operation is a means to the end.

Has this happened

Will it ever happen

Russia knows they cannot successfully occupy any part of Ukraine indefintely. The guerrilla war has started in Melitopol. That's the next phase of the resistance in those 'fallen' areas.

Russia does not control the Azovstal yet. The Ukrainian commanders are still there.

Russia does not control Kherson airport.
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by shogsman(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2022
freakyamanda:

Okay!!
Lmao,nice one

2 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by shogsman(m): 2:16pm On May 20, 2022
freakyamanda:
So far, over 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers have surrendered in Azovstal, Mariupol and more are still coming, in addition to over 1,000 at Illych steel plant. Also, over 1,500 have surrendered officially in Donbass. This makes up to at least 5,500 surrendered already and still counting but Russia is losing the war. In fact, Russia is suffering irreparable losses on a grand scale.
Not counting the over 1300 marines in March and a couple thousands then too

2 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Babapyro: 2:21pm On May 20, 2022
Over 2300 Nazi surrendered now over 1600 is refusing to fight in Donbass too ,more than 1000 more surrenders expected in azostal today. Brings the number of pow in Russia to 8000+ but sure ukraine is winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Babapyro: 2:23pm On May 20, 2022
rottennaija:

Have been hearing of this eurovision. What is it?
Just a dumb song competition in Europe, purely for politics, Ukraine was by far the worse in the competition but they still gave them,they even did the nazi salute sef

2 Likes

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by kingthreat(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

For the umpteenth time, what was Russia's objective in Ukraine To remove Zelenskyy and install a pro-Putin puppet!!! Every other operation is a means to the end.

Has this happened

Will it ever happen

Russia knows they cannot successfully occupy any part of Ukraine indefintely. The guerrilla war has started in Melitopol. That's the next phase of the resistance in those 'fallen' areas.

Russia does not control the Azovstal yet. The Ukrainian commanders are still there.

Which one you dey smoke? This your highness fit make you reason say your girlfriend fine pass Beyonce.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by PoliteActivist: 3:04pm On May 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Has this happened

Will it ever happen

Also to prevent non-aligned nations like Sweden and Finland joining NATI.
Putin has achieved the exact opposite by invading Ukraine!
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by freakyamanda(f): 3:13pm On May 20, 2022
Russia's goals have been clear right from the beginning, straight from Putin's mouth: Demilitarisation and Denazification, and control of the Donbass. But the media like saying he aimed to take Kyiv, blablabla. Please read his opening speech on the eve of invasion again to learn about the real goals of the war:

1. Denazification: Headquarters of Azov (Mariupol) already denazified. the remaining Azov can keep chilling at Azovstal if they like while peace returns to Mariupol. Na hunger go kill them!

2. Donbass: We all know how that is going. Severodonetsk is about to fall with over 16,000 Ukrainian soldiers in a cauldron.

3. Demilitarisation: Ukraine's military is being bombarded daily to reduce their ability to wage war. I think this will be the third objective to be scaled up after the liberation of Donbass. Already, NATO equipment are being destroyed or captured before they even make it to the front. Meanwhile there is a naval blockade.

Opolopoopolonio:

Has this happened

Will it ever happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by rottennaija(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
Babapyro:

Just a dumb song competition in Europe, purely for politics, Ukraine was by far the worse in the competition but they still gave them,they even did the nazi salute sef
Ok. Let them win it. Soon they will go hungry. US is masterminding plans to evacuate their grain.
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by DerrickzB: 3:54pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Opolopoopolonio:

Has this happened

Will it ever happen

[/s]

grin cheesy
As usual!! Only insult and abuse!! Is there anything in your empty head?? Noooooooo!!!

E pain una!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by DerrickzB: 3:55pm On May 20, 2022
BritishNaija:

Some people will die on my mention lolz.

Na you go first die!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2022
DerrickzB:

Na

Lolz
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by KaLuCh: 5:37pm On May 20, 2022
What exactly are you celebrating?
Re: I Was So Wrong: Ukraine Is Really Winning! by Opolopoopolonio: 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

grin cheesy
As usual!! Only insult and abuse!! Is there anything in your empty head?? Noooooooo!!!

E pain una!!

All hail pro-Putin luuunatics!!! grin

They are more Putin than Putin himself. grin

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Sink Russian Ship "Spasatel Vasily Bekh" Near Snake Island. / EU To Review Kaliningrad Blockade / North Korea Sends Missile Soaring Over Japan In Escalation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.