Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Actor Uche Odoputa Marks Third Friday Of His Father's Abduction As He Calls .... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Uche Odoputa Marks Third Friday Of His Father's Abduction As He Calls .... (215 Views)

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Erica Nlewedim Reunites With Father. He Calls Her Most Beautiful Girl In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Uche Odoputa Marks Third Friday Of His Father's Abduction As He Calls .... by Pussymouth: 12:36pm On May 20, 2022
Actor Uche Odoputa marks third Friday of his father's abduction as he calls for prayers.
Actor Uche Odoputa has called for more prayers as he reveals his father has now been with his abductors for three weeks.

The actor said his father was kidnapped alongside a friend from his village and has not been released three weeks after.
He said in a video shared on Instagram: "Today is the third Friday my father was abducted alongside his friend, Raphael Ojukwu.
"My father Kenneth Odoputa, from my village Amaebu Ebenator Orsu local government area of Imo state."

He said his family has still not spoken to his father and he still has not been released.
He begged the public to join in praying for his father's safe return.

Watch the video below.
https://euchariasblog.com/actor-uche-odoputa-marks-third-friday-of-his-fathers-abduction-as-he-calls-for-prayers/

(1) (Reply)

Joeboy Biography, Age, Education, And Music Career / I Need A Husband Urgently — Actress Eucharia Anunobi Cries Out (Throwback Video) / Bbnaija Reunion Day 1|| Battle Of Fashion:ebuka Go Hear Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.