Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen (22179 Views)

Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB / Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach, Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen / PDP To Adopt Another Party In Anambra In Order To Beat INEC Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Hapuruchukwu(m): 7:41pm On May 20, 2022
Sit-at-home putting life of people in danger. That line sef.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by BloomingDale(f): 7:43pm On May 20, 2022
Unshackled:
education no be wisdom.

Permit me to call you an educated overrated dullard. Hausa no close shop when Jonathan dey rule pr other their people to sit at home.

Your educated beasts are responsible for inflation in south East and all the unfortunate deaths and you're claiming to be wise and superior.

Yeah, just like the uneducated Shekau/Boko Haram from the North. They have more wisdom than Professor Wole Soyinka and Ngozi Okwonjo Iweala.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 7:43pm On May 20, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Sources: http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/20/sit-home-adopt-another-approach-delta-government-begs-ipob-unknown-gunmen

https://www.facebook.com/517700755329090/posts/1432378683861288/?app=fbl
Chei premium tears for those scratch face and Niger Delta prodigal sons that have been saying that Delta Igbos are not Igbos and after listening to what Charles Aniagwu said for acknowledging that Nnamdi Kanu is their brother Yorubas other fake Igbo lovers will not sleep tonight oooo....I am that Igbojew and also a table shaker

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by EmekaA125(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Moferere:
Why would Delta beg IPoB miscreants?
Shit at home in the S/East is to the advantage of Delta state.
Argue with your keypad undecided
[/s]
Continue talking rubbish. Most people living in Asaba trade and do business in Onitsha and they're all Igbos. Igbos drive Nigeria's economy. No reason IPOB matter oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 7:49pm On May 20, 2022
Where are those unity beggars that keep trying everything possible to saperate we Delta Igbos from our big brothers Igbos from South East they will drink sniper for what commissioner for information Charles Aniagwu said that prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)is our brother and even add more injury and insults to our treacherous Yoruba neighbors,Ijaws,Itshekiri,Urhobo for acknowledging that saying that what FG did to prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB was very bad by massacring them during infamous Operation Python Dance.....I am the table shaker that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by EmekaA125(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2022
[s]
Taba21:

If through ritualist, beheading, cannibalism, baby factory, kidnapping,army rubbers, slicing women pussy and spreading yourselves like refugees in Nigeria is what you called the ability to live and function independently it's means the cursed on you guys is very heavy
[/s]
Heartless Islamic ter.rorists who go about burning people for Muhammad after breeding millions of Almajiri kids all over their desert land. Useless people
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by EmekaA125(m): 7:54pm On May 20, 2022
Bigheart042:

All aboki know is drink kunu..
Empty skull
Backwards people.
Drink kunu.
Marry 5 wives even when he can't feed them.
Born 38 children.
Send the males to become Almajiri.
Some die due to malnutrition and disease.
Joins his fellow Islamic extremists to burn innocent people for Muhammad.
The poverty cycle continue...
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Prettygirl200(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2022
Taba21:

You're worse than illiterate are you not the tribe be ruled by a cannibals organisation and ritualist in Biafra
I am not an igbo girl, but am in support of their freedom, and please and please when people with brains are talking an aboki with fish brains aren't suppose to talk. For the past 7 years we have not seen any possitive development your aboki led administration added to the country's growth other than high cost of things, killings, insecurities, and barbaric acts been carried out by your fellow dumb ass. So please keep shut and respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by EmekaA125(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
May God forever punish NK and his pack of Eastern animals called IPIGS.They contributed to this menace of hoodlums enforcing sit at home and molesting peoples.
If that pack of eastern animals were a pragmatic and proactive group, they should have been making efforts to detect,fish out and hand over to the security agencies, the hoodlums harassing people in the name of Biafra. And they were meant to do that through their ESN.
But no,the opposite is the case.Rather banning Nigerian national anthem and Northern cows is their headache.The fools only sat back and allowed criminals to operate in their name.
They only know how to deny being responsible for harassment on people and issuing threat of a rat against a pussycat.
Chestbeating internet warrior. Shame on you.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Samfloxin(m): 7:56pm On May 20, 2022
Thinkam:
All I know is, Kanu should be released and then assassinated within Biafra land, that's the only cure to this very situation..

That won't stop the agitation for Biafra, but will end the violence. Because after the death of kanu what will be the excuse of these armed evil terrorists.
That was how the leader of Boko haram was killed in 2019 and up till now,the north has never slept with tow eyes closed and the whole violence is affecting the country
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 7:58pm On May 20, 2022
When I told some f..ls and unity beggars here that Delta Igbos have stake in IPOB and also that they are more Igbos than most Igbos from South East some people called me names and even went as far as saying that I am not from Delta Igbo but a South East Igbo that personate Delta Igbos.Other tribes that conspires together and joined forces to fight Igbos and even went as far as creating divide and rule against our people especially foolish Ikwerre people that keep denying their Igbo identity and even foolishly coveted Igbo abandoned properties in Rivers will hear it when Biafra is finally actualised which must come in a matter of time I pity them.We Delta Igbos made a good decision by aligning with our Igbo big brothers because like I said earlier in my other post what will befall this zoogeria will shock the whole world.....I am the table shaker,that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by jerosman2: 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
AfricanColumbus:
The headline can as well be "Anioma-led Delta State government announces allegiance to Southeast. Backs Biafra agitation.

He is on his own. Sisi Governor!
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Bmaster(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2022
Thinkam:
All I know is, Kanu should be released and then assassinated within Biafra land, that's the only cure to this very situation..

That won't stop the agitation for Biafra, but will end the violence. Because after the death of kanu what will be the excuse of these armed evil terrorists.
watch what you say bro.

This naira land forum is not really faceless
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Where are those unity beggars that keep trying everything possible to saperate we Delta Igbos from our big brothers Igbos from South East they will drink sniper for what commissioner for information Charles Aniagwu said that prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)is our brother and even add more injury and insults to our treacherous Yoruba neighbors,Ijaws,Itshekiri,Urhobo for acknowledging that saying that what FG did to prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)and IPOB was very bad by massacring them during infamous Operation Python Dance.....I am the table shaker that Igbojew

Nonsense.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by BarrElChapo(m): 8:04pm On May 20, 2022
basilo101:
Now this is more matured than dishing out threats which will only complicate the issue. It's better to sit at home and allow peace reign than fight against sit at home and increase insecurity

Which kind of mumu talk is this. This is the beginning of suffering for Asaba people if they fall for it though.

The week started on Thursday in the East cos Monday to Wednesday was sitting at home. Today is Friday and it's weekend already. So we're talking about the economic activities resuming on Tuesday next week.

All of you supporting this sit at home are mad cos you have forgotten what it felt like during the lockdown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:06pm On May 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Yorubas over to you.
Abi the Igbos wey una dey feast on with abuse and curses every day and night go come still feed una brethren for una?

On a serious note, please help who can. I sincerely wish Nigerians in Nairaland will finally grow up and embrace love and peace for all regardless of their ethnicity.

We have a collective enemy. They are the elites of this country, regardless of their tribe. They do not discriminate among themselves, and these are the people who deserve our anger and aggression. Hunger knows no ethnicity, but this is what this despicable class has on offer.

When we finally grasp this salient fact and start acting on it, the possibility of a new day for us as a people will blossom.

Hahaha you are mean to that Yoruba beggar.I thought they said that Igbos will suffer for not voting their darling Buhari and also that their Biafra land will be desolate when they get their Biafra now he/she is begging same Igbos they hated with passion irony of life....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by B2Bmen: 8:06pm On May 20, 2022
Wizmj4real:

Have you ever been to Asaba?
That shit happening in IMO can't be welcomed to delta.
The Niger bridge can easily be locked � and that's the beginning of problems for ipod criminals, they will be rounded up and sent back to God
and who tell u they are coming through the bridge? The river is as porus as northern border
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:08pm On May 20, 2022
xaggar:

Nonsense.
Chei e pain this one ganga,una never see anything unity beggars.By the time IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)will be done with you zoogeria una go run enter Benin republic and Niger republic.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
When I told some f..ls and unity beggars here that Delta Igbos have stake in IPOB and also that they are more Igbos than most Igbos from South East some people called me names and even went as far as saying that I am not from Delta Igbo but a South East Igbo that personate Delta Igbos.Other tribes that conspires together and joined forces to fight Igbos and even went as far as creating divide and rule against our people especially foolish Ikwerre people that keep denying their Igbo identity and even foolishly coveted Igbo abandoned properties in Rivers will hear it when Biafra is finally actualised which must come in a matter of time I pity them.We Delta Igbos made a good decision by aligning with our Igbo big brothers because like I said earlier in my other post what will befall this zoogeria will shock the whole world.....I am the table shaker,that Igbojew

Sorry to tell you that you are abysmally wrong. We delta ibos are not in anyway supportive of the sit at wherever protest. As a matter of fact, we are really angry at the way the state govt seems to handle the issue.

All the same, We are very certain the sit at wherever protest would be utterly disregarded in delta.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Chei e pain this one ganga,una never see anything unity beggars.By the time IPOB/ESN and Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)will be done with you zoogeria una go run enter Benin republic and Niger republic.....I am that Igbojew the table shaker

First mugu! We wait to see.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:11pm On May 20, 2022
Emergingnation3:
What you mentioned above only happen in propaganda scripts of your Fulani Jihadist government grin

Chronic unity beggar..grin
Deal with that grass eater and unity beggar the way it suit you cos it I step in he will not withstand me...I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:14pm On May 20, 2022
xaggar:

First mugu! We wait to see.
Wait to see what son of the father of mugu?? Am sure you are somewhere in Ogbomosho typing trash.Come down to Asaba and talk this your trash let IPOB/ESN show you why they are called great Igbo worriors.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Heavensent01(m): 8:15pm On May 20, 2022
Okowa is joking with his authority if he continue appealing to these terrorist, Wike stand firm and they met their Waterloo, Umahi stand firm, they avoid him

Hope appeal and exonerating them from numerous attacks made them gain ground in Imo state, Soludo visiting their Terrorist leader made them to be brutal somewhat of dishing out threat to LGAs in Anambra state

never lose your constituted authority for diplomatic peace with terrorist because what a terrorist want his destruction and pains

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:16pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Wait to see what son of the father of mugu?? Am sure you are somewhere in Ogbomosho typing trash.Come down to Asaba and talk this your trash let IPOB/ESN show you why they are called great Igbo worriors.....I am that Igbojew

Lowlife
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Fadafada231(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
carl90:
Unleash Niger Delta militants on ipob if they disturb the peace of Delta state.
No entity have the monopoly of violence.

For your mind Niger Delta militants pass Ipob/ugm? Ugm will give them run for their money. Soldiers are feeling the heat from their hands and u re there talking about yeye militants. Are you wiser than Delta State government begging them to adopt another means?
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Jostoman: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
Officialgarri:
Illiterates don't have a different strategy... Most or them are criminals and prison escapees. Crime is their only way of life
you have never make any reasonable comment ever since I know you on nairaland
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
Pastorsmile:
Are they complaining that they are tired of sitting at home?
If not, let them sit more at home. Provided Abuja, Lagos, Edo and others are working.
Keep on crying none stop cos we love your tears Mr unity beggar.Delta Igbos have taking a stand and that is to follow our South East brothers and if other South South Igbos decided to do otherwise especially Ikwerre sorry will be their name when it will start......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
xaggar:

Lowlife
Your entire generation lowlife....I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by carl90(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
It seems you have not heard of the carrot-and-stick approach?
Let's watch and see...
Fadafada231:

For your mind Niger Delta militants pass Ipob/ugm? Ugm will give them run for their money. Soldiers are feeling the heat from their hands and u re there talking about yeye militants. Are you wiser than Delta State government begging them to adopt another means?

Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by xaggar(m): 8:25pm On May 20, 2022
Igbojew:
Your entire generation lowlife....I am that Igbojew

Product of a lost identity. Jew wannabe. Later u guys would claim Hebrew. Deluded specie.
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by MERCHANDISER: 8:26pm On May 20, 2022
Heavensent01:
Okowa is joking with his authority if he continue appealing to these terrorist, Wike stand firm and they met their Waterloo, Umahi stand firm, they avoid him

Hope appeal and exonerating them from numerous attacks made them gain ground in Imo state, Soludo visiting their Terrorist leader made them to be brutal somewhat of dishing out threat to LGAs in Anambra state

never lose your constituted authority for diplomatic peace with terrorist because what a terrorist want his destruction and pains

Hope Uzodinma really goofed.Now I can't travel to Orlu without the fear of being attacked
Re: Sit-at-home: Adopt Another Approach. Delta Government Begs IPOB, Unknown Gunmen by Igbojew: 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
bakar007:

Ipob know where them dey play reach , after okowa make una near Delta state , Na Delta north una dey play near becos okowa dey play with una , why una nor try hma with Wike for Port yeye people ,wetin be the difference between Ipob /EsN and Boko Haram , all terrorist killing their own people who refused to side with their evil.
See goal shifting ooo.You and your coward Itshekiri,Urhobo,Ijaws will keep shifting goal till IPOB reach una overrated Warri.If Wike think he can repeat what he did to IPOB when they are armless let him try it again now that they are arm.Oh I forgot,your so called Wike have already started begging IPOB because he knows that his name is in their Black Book......I am that Igbojew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dialogue -Our Patience Is Running Out, Niger Delta Militants Tell FG / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.