Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (30486 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by bluefilm: 5:01pm On May 20, 2022
Why dis man too dey like make noise?

Na wa o sad
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Bimpe29: 5:03pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid bad thing.....
So if not PDP, what or which party are you looking forward to?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by nedekid: 5:03pm On May 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You have shown yourself to be extremely naive & intellectually weak?, Nonsense Mumurist.
Lolz

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Devilagentcap: 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
Election Palava. But in A norm. These betrayers should not be allowed in the party. All them Atiku, saraki etc. They were the guys that made PDP lost in 2015.
A betrayer can still betray

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Lankyscot(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2022
WIKE has spoken THE TRUTH!

5 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Slurity(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2022
I STILL WONDER WHERE THESE PEOPLE GET BOLDNESS TO EVEN ASK FOR SUPPORT OF PDP, A PARTY THAT KILL NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY DEVELOPMENT. ONLY FOOLS SUPPORT SUCH PARTY
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by famology(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2022
Wike don turn pdp primary to personal fight with other aspirants. If he wins the primary nobody will work for him.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Slurity(m): 5:09pm On May 20, 2022
pennywys:

We know that your brain is infested with saprophytic bacteria, but just stay strong. The lord is ur strength
You really want PDP in this country again? It's your own brain that is frozen and not the guy you attack.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by nedekid: 5:10pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
I realize u were still in primary school when atiku was vp but go n read about how he sold Nigeria assets to his friends all in d name of privatization
If you too were not in primary school, you will know that for over 15 years $1 was between 100 and ₦140, the pounds remained between 230 and ₦250.
Today $1 is 610 and raising. Forget about pounds.
Then you come here to talk crap about assets selling?
Let me ask you one question,
WHO WAS THE HEAD OF BPE DURING THE OBJ/ATIKU GOV?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by God1stson(m): 5:11pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

May God not allow the eleventh plaque on us by enthroning APC. @MANNA ur hypocricy get body odor.mtewww

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by kmaster007: 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
Wike the jagaban of PDP

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Way4orward: 5:12pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

Which party then?
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by waziri4biz: 5:13pm On May 20, 2022
Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Me I don take my own as an elder stateman
If you want to campaign for Tinubu do that boldly and stop pinning something that Only Obasanjo had the will and guts to do on Atiku.... Are you telling me you don't know that was Baba's call or you just want to play politics ?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by iswallker(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2022
Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Me I don take my own as an elder stateman

Between shocked
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by waziri4biz: 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
I realize u were still in primary school when atiku was vp but go n read about how he sold Nigeria assets to his friends all in d name of privatization
Selling those assets did more good than arm.. I'll bring facts but I don't think you'll be interested

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Trentee4eva: 5:17pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

PDP is far better than APC

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:19pm On May 20, 2022
Words concretized in stones. "If it was the wrong thing that was said, say I am sorry but I have to say something as a leader. Not when you say something one minute, the next moment you say they didn’t get your approval”, he sai"
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-blasts-atiku-other-aspirants-for-betraying-pdp/
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by GloriousGbola: 5:20pm On May 20, 2022
Richardonald:
Wike is just making noise, wike cannot even win the whole south south and he wants to win party primaries..

Wike is working for tambuwal to be the party bearer, so he can get VP slot...

Atiku will never pick wike as VP..

Wike is right but it is all about agenda.

Atiku, tambuwal, Saraki and several others abandoned pdp in 2015. They should all be in the political wilderness. They should never have been let back into the party. Wike said nothing in 2019, so anything he says now is really about his own ambitions. Not right or wrong

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2022
You better rescind ooo, it might be your best times
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Awoleesu(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2022
Richardonald:
Wike is just making noise, wike cannot even win the whole south south and he wants to win party primaries..

It may be difficult to accept your point of view for some reasons:

1. Wike is a strong proponent for power shift to the south (as a signatory to the southern governors forum 'treaty').

2. He may have preferred a Tambuwal in the last election, but his coming out now (as against any northerner) defeats that alliance.

3. You read here that he berated some PDP aspirants for decamping and bringing in the Buhari presidency... Tambuwal is one of those guilty as charged.

4. If for one credit, Wike has remained a strong and loyal party man in the PDP. If loyalty was to be a criterion, he outshines Atiku, Tambuwal and even Peter Obi!

So, whereas I wouldn't know how far he can go in this race, I just feel the point you have raised is arguable.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Benny6944: 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

so you enjoy APC who made corruption official? country in abject penury, extreme terrorism and incessant killings?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:21pm On May 20, 2022
Peter Obi is already re-strategizing, you should join in too.
Smithkafors:

So that APC will beat PDP before 12:00am. Lol, give Peter Obi ticket and see APC gone. This is fact!.
Worse thing APC will do is to give tinubu ticket......Anyone in PDP will win him.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
Power belongs to God
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2022
He only said his mind, respect it and quit insulting. You can also make yours without resulting to this
Buckeyemedia1:
You have shown yourself to be extremely naive & intellectually weak?, Nonsense Mumurist.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Concience55: 5:23pm On May 20, 2022
Drug addicts

And

Drug dealers

Aspiring to lead Nigeria.

Buhari has so lowered the bar
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2022
Guy, it's not noise ooo, there is serious reconsiderations among the king makers. You're the first to know
Richardonald:

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:24pm On May 20, 2022
If only Wike can get the ticket and win election afterwards, he seems to be assertive in his decision.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Was The President Of Nigeria When You Were Born? / Uche Chukwumerije Buried In Abia [photo] / 2023: Is This Campaogn Ad By Kingsley Moghalu The Best Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.