Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP (30499 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / 2023: Saraki, PDP Governors Mull Alliance Against Atiku, Other Aspirants / Reverend Mbaka Blasts Atiku, Calls Him Bureau De Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2022
Wrong, NNPP is a Kano party not a northern party
UTILITYMAY:
If you think PDP won't have issues after primaries, you are deceiving yourself. APC will have issues, PDP will have issues. NNPP might just be very much favoured in the North. But if Osinbajo gets APC ticket, he is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
E go shock una ooo,it seems very few can read the political landscape presently. It's about to go on a show down
tragergeorge:
Wike de jonze normally
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
E go shock una ooo,it seems very few can read the political landscape presently. It's about to go on a show down
tragergeorge:
Wike de jonze normally
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
Awoleesu:

It may be difficult to accept your point of view for some reasons:

1. Wike is a strong proponent for power shift to the south (as a signatory to the southern governors forum 'treaty').

2. He may have preferred a Tambuwal in the last election, but his coming out now (as against any northerner) defeats that alliance.

3. You read here that he berated some PDP aspirants for decamping and bringing in the Buhari presidency... Tambuwal is one of those guilty as charged.

4. If for one credit, Wike has remained a strong and loyal party man in the PDP. If loyalty was to be a criterion, he outshines Atiku, Tambuwal and even Peter Obi!

So, whereas I wouldn't know how far he can go in this race, I just feel the point you have raised are arguable.

I commend your reasoning Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Wizmj4real(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

God forbid bad thing.....
And what did the power you brought on did for you ?

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2022
The guy wey hold PDP when all absconded, na em go bury am?���
Elidrisy20:
This guy go bury PDP patapata

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Joe4real1988(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2022
Smithkafors:

So that APC will beat PDP before 12:00am. Lol, give Peter Obi ticket and see APC gone. This is fact!.
Worse thing APC will do is to give tinubu ticket......Anyone in PDP will win him.
Bro let's be rational here, SS and SE can not guarantee Obi victory, so he still needs North. If it's left with Tinubu and Obi, Tinubu will get upper hand in the North than Obi coz of religion stuff and ally. So giving Obi ticket will literalilly mean APC retaining power in 2023. I just want APC out of power in 2023 coz life is so fucking hard generally under them. Think it through bro wink

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2022
Wike should not be underated ooo, to underated this guy, will be to see clouds
Mouhstorph5:

I commend your reasoning Sir.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by prizeless(m): 5:30pm On May 20, 2022
Abi, we need to be really truthful to ourselves ooo, and throw sentiments away
Wizmj4real:

And what did the power you brought on did for you ?
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by jcross19: 5:31pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

while APC is calamity that we wish never to happens to Nigeria again..

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Judolisco(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2022
Smithkafors:

So that APC will beat PDP before 12:00am. Lol, give Peter Obi ticket and see APC gone. This is fact!.
Worse thing APC will do is to give tinubu ticket......Anyone in PDP will win him.
na atiku apc no go beat arbi....atiku wey don dey lose election since 91
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Wizmj4real(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
Thank God there's Wike. PDP for don die patapata

I swear but they don't know how to play opposition, APC would have been removed from power owning to the evil on ground. Opposition dey sleep
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2022
Wizmj4real:

I swear but they don't know how to play opposition, APC would have been removed from power owning to the evil on ground. Opposition dey sleep
It's like they are scared of Buhari. As if their loot is so enormous they can't talk. And this APC is full of looters too.
We jut need a sane Nigeria cos the hardship on people is too much
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by alen4smith(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2022
Smithkafors:

lol Una just dey over rate this Una Linus
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by toujurs: 5:41pm On May 20, 2022
Peter obi we stand. Any other is just interested in enriching his private pocket. Like the well known thieve. Who loaded a bullion van into his house.

You can imagine a candidate saying it is his turn to become the president, because he helped the incumbent ruling party into presidency.

Oga na thieve you be, Nigeria is not for sale. angry
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by gift2xl: 5:45pm On May 20, 2022
They are still the same criminal's in disguise.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2022
Slurity:
I STILL WONDER WHERE THESE PEOPLE GET BOLDNESS TO EVEN ASK FOR SUPPORT OF PDP, A PARTY THAT KILL NIGERIA WITHOUT ANY DEVELOPMENT. ONLY FOOLS SUPPORT SUCH PARTY
What's this one talking about

2 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 20, 2022
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-blasts-atiku-other-aspirants-for-betraying-pdp/

This is the type of ladical person nigeria needs now. Only if he would be calming down sometimes and start listening more to other people not himself.

Nairalanders go get your PVCs
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Verbtips(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2022
Terabyteck:

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-blasts-atiku-other-aspirants-for-betraying-pdp/
wike is the only person that can transform nigeria atiku is a theif and all apc delegates
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by akmath: 5:56pm On May 20, 2022
Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.
Me I don take my own as an elder stateman
Once bitten
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Str8talk21: 6:01pm On May 20, 2022
Wike on point
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by NaijaCars4sale: 6:09pm On May 20, 2022
Wike will end up tearing PDP apart, PDP needs to stand together now, not fight each other
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 20, 2022
Smithkafors:

Obi won't get 30% in the North. Jagaban will get at least 70% in the North and 65% in the SW. O Pari!
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Allisgud: 6:21pm On May 20, 2022
Richardonald:
Wike is just making noise, wike cannot even win the whole south south and he wants to win party primaries..

Wike is working for tambuwal to be the party bearer, so he can get VP slot...

Atiku will never pick wike as VP..
atiku can never pick him he knows why,that is if he win the ticket
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by emmykk(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2022
Jones4190:
So Atiku was Head of Economic Team under Obasanjo, he was the one who blocked Lagos State revenue for 8yrs, when Bola Ahmed Tinubu was the Governor without minding the suffering of Lagos State civil servants and the populace. This is a man who want to be Nigerian President. So if he becomes President, South West will kick Lagos/Ibadan Expressway bye bye, Lagos/Ibadan Railway Project bye bye.
He will starve Lagos of Funds again. Lagos people, should remember that once between, twice shy.

If you are daft other people are not as daft as you are.
If Atiku did all you wrote up there why did Jagaban give him AC presidential ticket to him.

Abi you be 6months old child when ATIKU was AC candidate

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Karlosorji(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

They have proven to be better than APChit

1 Like

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by coast2sahara: 6:27pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

A lot of Nigerians are Blinded by Acronyms. More than 50% of men in APC were in PDP of old. At least the APC national Chairman of today was a two term governor under APC not to mention but a few. So let us stop this rubbish talks of it's PDP or APC. We have to face reality and focus on mad people that God has blessed us with to change narratives.
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by otipoju(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2022
post=113009207:
PDP in Nigeria again?!

What did PDP do at that time that all the parties that formed APC were not doing in their respective states?

What did PDP do that the current APC federal and state governments have not done a million times over?

Nigerians wanted Jonathan's out because of his gross ineptitude, unchecked corruption and novel insecurity crises caused by Bokohoram. Buhari's reputation as a no nonsense military general and anti corruption czar made him appear as the much needed messiah...we did not know he was an original palasa !!!

Under Buhari we now have massive insecurity of lives and property from Bandits,UGM, Herdsmen, IPOB, ISWAP and Bokoharam groups, intra cult wars and killings have become a norm ...apart from the individual armed robbery, ritual killings and kidnappings. Buhari no send all of una.

His anticorruption war is so effective that his Accountant General could confidently steal 80 billion naira right under his nose.

Manna stop lying to yourself and face the stark reality that APC and Buhari are monumental failures.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Richardonald(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
Awoleesu:

It may be difficult to accept your point of view for some reasons:

1. Wike is a strong proponent for power shift to the south (as a signatory to the southern governors forum 'treaty').

2. He may have preferred a Tambuwal in the last election, but his coming out now (as against any northerner) defeats that alliance.

3. You read here that he berated some PDP aspirants for decamping and bringing in the Buhari presidency... Tambuwal is one of those guilty as charged.

4. If for one credit, Wike has remained a strong and loyal party man in the PDP. If loyalty was to be a criterion, he outshines Atiku, Tambuwal and even Peter Obi!

So, whereas I wouldn't know how far he can go in this race, I just feel the point you have raised is arguable.
I understand, wike is the backbone of PDP, but wike being a tout, rascal politician can't be taking serious at national level. The guy is fighting with everybody
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You have shown yourself to be extremely naive & intellectually weak?, Nonsense Mumurist.
How old were you when Atiku was VP?
Re: Wike Blasts Atiku, Other Aspirants For Betraying PDP by Popesuccess(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2022
Jones4190:
You people will keep saying these things as if you are in primariy school, at which time in Nigeria do any vice president or deputy governor have power to do anything without the approval of the boss. Withholding fund from a start Is beyond a vice president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Emmanuel Fayose Involved In Motor Accident Along Abuja Road (Photos) / Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.