Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,954 members, 7,799,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano (32569 Views)

Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu, Ganduje Visit Obong Of Calabar / Ubani: Magu Should Have Investigated Tinubu, Ganduje, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Realists(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
Arewa Amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by MrUchenna1(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2022
don't share your glory with any ?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lexy2014: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
when will pandora him tu lie commission a soak away

We learnt he has tour all states but we didn’t even know when n how it went.

Ashiere prince of afaraukwu your day of crying never start

But from his post, who did he mention as his preferred candidate?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What if after all this "Sakamaje" by Tinubu in Kano and he still lose at the primaries which is obvious he will lose ?

Well, I'm just scared of what will become of Tinubu after the primaries on May 29th because the arrangements on ground I'm afraid do not favour him at all

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is someone working smartly underground

I can't wait for the primaries

Bro can we bet
If Tinubu no win primaries make I see wetin wan cause am

Why una just Dey talk asif una know nor naija politics

Keep fooling yourself that tinubu will not win the primaries

Osinbajo will not even come second

Mark my words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Nigerialabalaba: 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
What if after all this "Sakamaje" by Tinubu in Kano and he still lose at the primaries which is obvious he will lose ?

Well, I'm just scared of what will become of Tinubu after the primaries on May 29th because the arrangements on ground I'm afraid do not favour him at all

Tinubu is in Kano fooling himself and his useless slaves while Amaechi is someone working smartly underground

Omo ibo in sifia pains grin
How Owerri , Imo state today? Ipob terrorists neva chop flesh today.

My mama come from Lagos but my papa is from Owerri, Imo state wey we get useless druggie elders wey like to dey fool around after taking mmpuri mmiri.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by anonymous1759(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2022
angry
PrinceOfLagos:

Who's fooling who ? Someone pursuing is dreams or you sitting idle typing rubbish undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Reality3080: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As a Yorubaman I'm deeply ashamed and disappointed in this man, he has never commissioned anything of note in our region nor for our people yet he has been busy sharing rice and doing favors for the north.

Is this the way he intends to ignore our people after all the support we have given him?

He should go to hell with his northern-induced slavery as the rest of the Yoruba groups don't plan to be sold or betrayed again by the north.

Signed
Oduduwa Allegiance for Progress
emeka when did u become a Yoruba man?

It’s evident yorubas are truly blessed cos even people who hate them the most are claiming to b them

I can never b Igbo n will never b Igbo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by yeking18(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Presidential BATified.. I love that is brand cap. Which brand is Amaechi, PYO, PO are using? Lol
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Incoming President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2022
Why the hatred or has he offended your generation?
Even your spirit knows your hatred will fast rack doom to your self indirectly acclaimed aspirant who can never win election in his state.
Change before it is too lat. Ire ooooooo
PrinceOfLagos:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by abobote: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lexy2014: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
KoronaKola:
ABAT should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. The brain behind Eko Atlantic, an investment destination that will be the envy of Africa when completed. An area holding the biggest USA embassy in the world. Why will I not like this man

Is this the first time in the history of Lagos that there has been an investment destination?

How does eko Atlantic being host to the biggest US embassy in d world now translate to a criteria for good governance?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by IPIGSRMUMU: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Prince of Abakaliki still on meth.
Dumbo, I thought you said before that your Daddy Jona-daft was the annointed one?
Your gullibility must be inherited, pls don't pass it on to your offsprings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by SaintLucia: 3:17pm On May 20, 2022
Jagaban the man that made Lagos State the abroad of all Ndi Igbo. You will hear from mama Chinedu in the village reminding Chinedu of the promise of taking his younger sibling to Lagos. And Chinedu younger sister Chioma too will quickly remind her brother that Brother me sef want to go to Lagos, I want to see those big big houses, long bridge especially that Nollywood bridge that link Ikoyi and Lekki grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 77up(m): 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't forget to deactivate your account on nairaland if Tinubu wins the primary else, no one take you serious here again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Reality3080: 3:18pm On May 20, 2022
lexy2014:

it’s like u just got a phone or u just bought data for u not to know he’s a die hard fan of Chinese lying machine

Check his comment n u know he’s a die hard fan of d unknown regional champion whose party is not even controlling his state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lexy2014: 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
OmegaAutos:

You will be shocked that Tinubu already secured the presidential ticket of another party, if APC didnt give him, he will just move.

That will be great. Let's see how popular he is outside the platform of APC
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by SilentBurner(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed As a Yorubaman I'm deeply ashamed and disappointed in this man, he has never commissioned anything of note in our region nor for our people yet he has been busy sharing rice and doing favors for the north.

Is this the way he intends to ignore our people after all the support we have given him?

He should go to hell with his northern-induced slavery as the rest of the Yoruba groups don't plan to be sold or betrayed again by the north.

Signed
Oduduwa Allegiance for Progress

Lol,
Are you alright??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lexy2014: 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
it’s like u just got a phone or u just bought data for u not to know he’s a die hard fan of Chinese lying machine

Check his comment n u know he’s a die hard fan of d unknown regional champion whose party is not even controlling his state

You haven't answered my question:

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by LegendHero(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Tinubu helped him perfect the rigging when the election in Kano was "inconclusive"
Tinubu is a master of rigging

That means Asiwaju is all-powerful to rig election in the heart beat state of the Northern politics Kano.

This Tinubu dislike has turned vast majority of people irrational and I’m sorry bro, you have been caught in this mess.

Did Tinubu rig Borno election too that made Shettima and Zulum pledging all Borno delegate to him?

Tell us more bro.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The notorious Tinubu hater is now worried about what will happen to Tinubu after the primary election. What a time to be alive grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Unperturbed2022: 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
For him mind, him don start presidential duties. Wahala!
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by aribisala0(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

That means Asiwaju is all-powerful to rig election in the heart beat state of the Northern politics Kano.

This Tinubu dislike has turned vast majority of people irrational and I’m sorry bro, you have been caught in this mess.

Did Tinubu rig Borno election too that made Shettima and Zulum pledging all Borno delegate to him?

Tell us more bro.
Not all powerful. APC are in charge of the Federal might So Tinubu was his Technical Adviser on Rigging
I do not know about Borno and I did not talk about Borno
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Reality3080: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my question:

I know him personally n I have argued with him a couple time so keep quiet n face front if u don’t understand what is happening
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by kingyakos: 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He will have no option than to sponsor the oduduwa nation struggle....
His account must run dry because ikú will soon call him
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 00FFT00(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
chinedu must u cry on every tinubu thread

Sikiru, na Chinedu abi shinedu?
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by sammirano: 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Jagaban. See the signature on all the heads there. If you still expecting something else in this presidential election. You need to check you head at a neurologist. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by Sircarlos: 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
bicoloratrite9:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
rubbish
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by lagosrd: 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
paracolaxnear1:
Asiwaju Tinubu The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker

Stop celebrating mediocrity. He challenged local government consistently on what basis ? To create local council areas that are up till now not viable and been headed by criminals. How is the money generated I. Those LCDAs spent , generated and accounted for?

Whatany states think do now. Go to those states that created those functionless local councils they are all operating in the imaginations of the governors that created them now.

Mention one viable of those LCDAs . Just one with a functional office and secretariat and system. Agberoism doesn't solve political issues. You don't create local council areas without a recourse to concurrency and alignment with the federal law makers.

The failure of governance is very evident in Lagos. With all the monies they have , UAE government would have built 10 Dubai's over and over again.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by 77up(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
Reality3080:
emeka when did u become a Yoruba man?

It’s evident yorubas are truly blessed cos even people who hate them the most are claiming to b them

I can never b Igbo n will never b Igbo
I can't just imagine myself, pretending to be Igbo of all people grin
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by LegendHero(m): 3:26pm On May 20, 2022
aribisala0:
Not all powerful. APC are in charge of the Federal might So Tinubu was his Technical Adviser on Rigging
I do not know about Borno and I did not talk about Borno

LOL afi technical advisor na.

E sinmi ote, e ye binu omo ologo.

Asiwaju is your leader, my leader, our leader, and the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Happy Friday bro and enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Tinubu, Ganduje Commission Kabara Flyover In Kano by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:

LOL afi technical advisor na.

E sinmi ote, e ye binu omo ologo.

Asiwaju is your leader, my leader, our leader, and the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Happy Friday bro and enjoy the rest of your day.
Let us assume (which won't happen) that this your Tinubu gets there and then Kpai like Yar'adua I hope you won't be crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Elisha Abbo Backs Call To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary / Protest In Kano Over Court Ruling On New Emirates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.