Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) (56691 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 3:11pm On May 20, 2022
The excited bride-to-be shared their pre-wedding photos on Facebook and narrated their love story.

A Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Urch has is set to walk down the aisle with her lover, Samuel Uchenna.

Reports gathered that the couple have been dating for 13 years ever since they met themselves at a bank in 2009.

The excited bride-to-be shared their pre-wedding photos on Facebook and narrated her love story.

Their wedding is slated to hold on Saturday, May 28th in Umuahia, Abia state.

She Wrote:

E choke, �������

Destiny can’t be denied, because whatsoever that is predestined by divinity must surely come to pass..

13yrs ago when we first met each other June 7th 2009 to be precise, I was only a teenager then when I went to his working place the now defunct oceanic bank to open an account, I was a jambite then lol � �����
The way he attended to me and assisted me in filling the necessary documents to enable me open my account and I left without him asking for my digits..��

Fast forward to June 13th that same week on a Sunday coincidentally we sat close to each other in church (Winners Chapel)lol �� na there guy man ask for my number �� we exchanged contacts, started communicating and getting to know each other..

Our journey of love which would have been mistaken for a mirage was indeed a journey of destiny amidst the relationship turbulence and wagging tongues of men, we weathered both and came out stronger maka Mmadu Abughi Chi ibeya (Man no be God) ��

It’s been 13yrs of the good, the bad and the ugly but here we are today waxing stronger in understanding and love..��
Thank you buddy for loving me unconditionally despite what people have uttered..
Thank you for correcting and tolerating me because I know say my head sabi spark like nepa light most times..����

Truly it was worth the wait ����

Friends join us as we seal our love of 13yrs come 28th May 2022..���
#JulieSam2022
#Abumnwachinemere��
#Doggedandfocusedqueen��

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Z58JxPiRVos3xhseCoscqeQz34KTA2zzVGrD76CawAYjeVF3wNdGGt2uvuQPwNsEl&id=100013133430073

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by AdaSunshine(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2022
This is how it should be.
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Massiveglory: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations.
In other news, what makeup cannot do, I don't just know

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 20, 2022
Congratulations. Love is sweet. So sweet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
AdaSunshine:
A wise man who saw a young girl he wanted, patiently guided and nurtured her, till she came of age, and now, at the right time, he's finally making her his. smiley

Not the foolish one that was too in a haste, and was only interested in tearing the rubber!
At bolded, but the lady didn't come of age, she's out of age already na undecided.

They will be claiming they don't need a man, still they will be the happiest when a SIMPle man decides to help marry them.

Non virgins, Oloshos and Evening newspaper are punishment and reward for SIMPathetic and Good men.
Watch every former Olosho you know that got married, their husbands are always Good men.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by BlaqJosh: 4:23pm On May 20, 2022
That's the way it supposed to be.

Not Looking For Already Made Man You Know Nothing About His Life, Character, Money.....
Shit Happens Doe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
AdaSunshine:

What's how it should be? Dating for a whole 13yrs? I'm sure they now understand each other so much that there'll be no quarrels in the marriage? Or that they've now gathered so much money that they'll have no financial challenges? In 13 years you can switch careers and become an expert in any completely different field you can think of.
Let's learn to call a spade a spade. Too much of everything is bad. In 13yrs both of them would have cheated several times, had doubts, tried out different people that didn't work and finally decided to settle. The resultant marriage may be stable, but there's no guarantee that it will be better than those who dated for 1or 2 years before wedding.

154 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by IkeIgboNile(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2022
In blackmagic voice "Not every love story is a romance" This is definitely not a love story. I wish them the best of luck.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Maynman: 12:19am On May 21, 2022
AdaSunshine:

Women always need someone to guide and nurture them, later they will be asking for equality.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On May 21, 2022
Finally
"Carry me dey go my husband house is working" grin grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Mihzwhitesutana(f): 2:48am On May 21, 2022
Better late than never

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar
13 years of non stop banging
Inside that 13 years ehnnn...alot of things go don occur

Them go don break up many many times....fuckkk another pussy and dickkk....

But you know fate and destiny is one hell of a moda fuckkking niggar...
Destiny go just sit down they smile.....unto say make una break up and down first....last last na una two go be husband and wife

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
B

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
Nairaland girls can't wait that long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
Wishing them love, and joy on their wedding day.

Happy married life!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by NairaLux(f): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
Cong6
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by gift2xl: 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
This is Anniversary celebration. No need to celebrate anniversary when your married, just continue the count.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
At least they still ended up getting married, congrats to them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Tb222(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2022
Finally the lord of the rings don finally decide to settle down.
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
Best of luck... May God give us our own love story too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by LaconicINC: 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
So the relationship had a first degree, masters degree and PhD abi? undecided beautiful nonsense! + brilliant bullshit

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by DARLINGTON869(m): 12:13pm On May 24, 2022
13 years of dating....wow.....just wow.

T O DARLING

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Klington: 12:13pm On May 24, 2022

Better late than never shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Finisher07(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2022
Now we the woman don old finish she wants settle down,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2022
Nothing No Go See
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by Finisher07(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
Why de no marry for the past ten years
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by money121(m): 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
Congrat
Re: Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15pm On May 24, 2022
A Nigerian lady identified as Juliet Urch has is set to walk down the aisle with her lover, Samuel Uchenna

Samuel, the LORD OF THE RINGS.......

But d Koko be say : Dem carry am go her husband house las las.

Never say NEVER.

Hallelujah somebori cool

4 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / "Richard Nyong Impregnated Me" - Ebiere, Ex-Staff Shares Photo Of His Son / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.