Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. (43185 Views)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Dating Two Short Girls Is Not Cheating Atall. 2 Of Them Make 1 Whole Tall Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ximenez(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Yeah. But I pray you meet those that walk the talk. We are few.
I hate stress so i don't spend time with such people.
A violent lady is a major red flag.
Look at you threatening to harm someone physically and spiritually.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Deicide: 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
The younger sister is the type of girl I like, they know what they want! The older sister even at that age still never get sense. Still playing hard to get grin

My advice @op go for the Younger sister since you both vibe well, tell the Older sister to Bleep off.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by LUAN1: 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
I would advise you to ahead with the OS,. The YS can served as a bonus wen the OS wan stubborn,..the YS is a free-will giver don't joke with her also.

6 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 20, 2022
Ximenez:

I hate stress so i don't spend time with such people.
A violent lady is a major red flag.
Look at you threatening to harm someone physically and spiritually.
Did he not commit a crime?
He's attempting to eat both sisters.
Who does that except a criminal.
Criminals aren't to be treated nice.
Naturally I m very lovely & kind. But I hate cheating. If a man dare me, he ll be rendered miserable.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:
You v no balls. Let the older sister know you v switched.
Don't try to eat two fruits that ll poison you.
And if I catch a man like you in real life. Be sure I ll render you impotent & miserable before I add the worst to you.
Taaah...You can't do anything

10 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by ghostboy: 11:11pm On May 20, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did he not commit a crime.
Naturally I m very lovely & kind. But I hate cheating. If a man dare me, he ll be rendered miserable.
you're just capping baby girl...na girls like you dey simp for real niggas most!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by arthurwillia(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2022
Lol pick one and enjoy, go for the two and lose them both.. take it from experience

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ximenez(m): 12:38am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did he not commit a crime.
Lovely and kind indeed.
I bet if you see your partner with a female, you might have hit him first before realising she's his sister.

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by seanwilliam(m): 2:47am On May 21, 2022
Sweet and dangerous .

Doesn’t worth the stress to me

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Karleb(m): 3:30am On May 21, 2022
ghostboy:
you're just capping baby girl...na girls like you dey simp for real niggas most!

What can she do to a guy that can knock her out with a punch?

What is happening here isn't a crime, one certain king married 2 sisters, nothing happened.

Besides, it's the girls that are not using their senses here.

Not saying it's right but that girl should shut up her mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by haggai247: 6:11am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
And if I catch a man like you in real life. Be sure I ll render you impotent & miserable before I add the worst to you.
It ain't gonna happen.

I'm my own God, the best I can do is dump the two sis.
You girls dont get it you form hard to get, push the guys away then claim victim.

I can't carry your matter like a bag of rice and you treat me like a pinch of salt...

If you see any guy like that he lacks self esteem period.
Life lessons
One can only make an impression once and that's is period... That's life.

4 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell the older sister you ll not date her. Break the news early. She said she ll like to spend night with you blablabla. The way you talked, you wan dey chop two girls from same family. If their father's my dad you ll go to jail.
If you try that with me, I won't kill you. But you ll smell death. I ll deal with you legally, physically & spiritually!
This woman sha. undecided
SMH
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Babssoo(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2022
Shebi you hear about chidinma? No worry go ahead.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by questioner: 9:48am On May 21, 2022
arthurwillia:
Lol pick one and enjoy, go for the two and lose them both.. take it from experience

Seems like you had a bad experience bro.

Hope dem no show you pepper ?

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
9182736455O1999:

This woman sha. undecided
SMH
Hello fine boy

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by questioner: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
Babssoo:
Shebi you hear about chidinma? No worry go ahead.

Why are you wishing me despicable evil ?
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by questioner: 10:16am On May 21, 2022
Techibi6777:

Lol this got me laughing hard.

OP at 31 you should be clear on what you want in life and not be impressed by number of free pussies you're smashing. Tread carefully coz in the end no matter the outcome it still won't be worth it, especially when that outcome turns out badly for you. Do not underestimate how toxic people can be.

However if you chose to go ahead and be banging both of them, please for your own good state clearly to them that you don't want anything very serious at the moment that you just want to see how it goes. After all girls no too get choice like that when it comes to situations like this. Them go still chest am!

More pussies to your dick until you figure out yourself. Cheers !

You'r making too much sense my bro...
I go think am

...and about toxicity, the OS does look like someone that'll have a deep mind, but the YS looks more like a free spirit.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:17am On May 21, 2022
haggai247:

It ain't gonna happen.

I'm my own God, the best I can do is dump the two sis.
You girls dont get it you form hard to get, push the guys away then claim victim.

I can't carry your matter like a bag of rice and you treat me like a pinch of salt...

If you see any guy like that he lacks self esteem period.
Life lessons
One can only make an impression once and that's is period... That's life.

Hard to get is virtue.
If it ends in tears for some few, it ends in joy for the majority.
The issue here is that boy want to eat to fishes from same family. Sisters for that matter. He's as good as dead.

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by questioner: 10:18am On May 21, 2022
Ximenez:

Even though sex is pleasurable, but try not to sleep with sisters intentionally, when it's time to clear up the mess, the effort required will be far greater than the pleasure you got.

There's aloso a possibility the mess will clear itself naturally - I might catch one of them cheating or one of them might lose interest and I'll focus on the other

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by questioner: 10:19am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Hard to get is virtue.
If it ends in tears for some few, it ends in joy for the majority.
The issue here is that boy want to eat to fishes from same family. Sisters for that matter. He's as good as dead.

Keep on wishing evil.

Your bad belle and toxicity is too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Babssoo(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Why are you wishing me despicable evil ?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:21am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Hello fine boy
how far? i dey fear you sha.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:22am On May 21, 2022
Ximenez:

Lovely and kind indeed.
I bet if you see your partner with a female, you might have hit him first before realising she's his sister.
No. I m very accommodating. I v always been calm to know what's btw dem first.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
ghostboy:
Ok. Real nigga comman simp me. grin
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 21, 2022
Slynation:
Taaah...You can't do anything
grin I ll do worst.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by henryobinna(m): 10:23am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Out of curiosity, how would it poison him?

I would be glad if you could concisely tell me.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by henryobinna(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

. If their father's my dad you ll go to jail.
What crimes did they commit that would send them to jail, also js your father the president of Nigeria?

You guys should calm down sha..
Threatening people you meet online when you don't know who or what they are and are capable of doing says a lot sha.

Try calm down sha. The person you're threatening might be more influential and powerful than you and your dad combined, worst case they could be capable of more harm than you think you and your dad are capable of doing.

So chill your nerves especially when it's on the internet.

9 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by theophorus(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2022
I guess that YS na Bad girl. Reasons include:
She didn't Graduate
She met someone through her OS but choose not to ask her and went to have Sxx with the stranger.
She decided to keep it on the Low because there is someone else.
That girl na party girl ooo.
That girl na Olosho ooo.
That girl na Dullard

The OS I think is reserve and better but problem be say you don already Sxx the YS and going for the OS means you don commit Sacrilage.

questioner:
I'd like to summarize my issue, Confused on the way forward.

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.
She leaves the restaurant some minutes before I do.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Do you stay alone in this big house - Yes
What job do you do - Banker
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
You must be old O ? - Just 31+
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

She seemed satisfied with all my answers cos she relaxed and became very chatty

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma
Younger sister is hooked and we have a little secret going
Older sister is also getting hooked and she wanna be starting something
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

a) Do the right thing and continue with YS

b) Do the right thing and stop the low key games with YS, and go for OS

c) Do the right thing and enjoy life with both sisters, shebi I no force them

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

But NL people, what do you think ?

18 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
What crimes did they commit that would send them to jail, also js your father the president of Nigeria?

You guys should calm down sha..
Threatening people you meet online when you don't know who or what they are and are capable of doing says a lot sha.

Try calm down sha. The person you're threatening might be more influential and powerful than you and your dad combined, worst case they could be capable of more harm than you think you and your dad are capable of doing.

So chill your nerves especially when it's on the internet.
Let he/she that has harm do the harm.
You wan chop me and my sister together intentionally and you still dey form harm. What harm can be more bad than a broken heart.
To hell with that harm.
Mr henryObinna, I m not threatening deliberately. It's just a lesson I ll teach whoever do such to me.

3 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
Out of curiosity, how would it poison him?

I would be glad if you would concisely tell me.
You are here to learn. Any man that doesn't want to get ruined should stop playing with the heart of a woman. If you are dating, date. If you dey marry, marry. No dey do test n go if you wan live well.

4 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2022
9182736455O1999:

how far?
i dey fear you sha.
I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Keep on wishing evil.

Your bad belle and toxicity is too much
Stop lying naa. I m very friendly. Oya comman eat fried rice n chicken

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How To Know Your Man Loves You / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.