Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. (43186 Views)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Dating Two Short Girls Is Not Cheating Atall. 2 Of Them Make 1 Whole Tall Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Mattwillz: 10:50am On May 21, 2022
You and the YS wouldnt last together...something tells me that OS is more of a wife material...she was just playing hard to get..bang HER Too!

4 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by henryobinna(m): 10:50am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Let he/she that has harm do the harm.
You wan chop me and my sister together intentionally and you still dey form harm. What harm can be more bad than a broken heart.
To hell with that harm.
Mr henryObinna, I m not threatening deliberately. It's just a lesson I ll reach whoever do such to me.
to be frank you are actually not threatening you're just making empty noise.

Many of ladies are very oblivious of the level of harm an adult male can actually do. That's why you run your mouths anyhow.

And what the hell is broken heart? I'm talking about actual physical harm.

You didn't answer any of my questions so I'd better leave you because reason is far from you. I do hope you're trolling and not being serious because if you are being serious. I'm sorry you might get into something you may never get out of.

Stop trying to sound tough on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by henryobinna(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

You are here to learn. Any man that doesn't want to get ruined should stop playing with the heart of a woman. If you are dating, date. If you dey marry, marry. No dey do test n go if you wan live well.
You see?

I'm sure you're a very young girl and have little experience of the real world. Imagine if men start threatening women because they got dumped or played?

Men have always been the victims of getting used for financial help only to be dumped and told you are not my type or one other asinine crap like that.

Yet, I don't see men going about talking about how they would kill or ruined the lady's life.

Like I said, if you know the level of harm a man can actually inflict on you as a woman you won't be threatening any man.

5 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by arthurwillia(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Seems like you had a bad experience bro.

Hope dem no show you pepper ?

Guy na even set up
Two friends I lash the first one
She came with her friend the next time and she came with her friend
Left to say she wants to buy something left me and the hot babe
The babe no wear bra guy
So tempting, I chatted with the girl and she flowed well and was giving me mad vibes
I collected her number
My babe came back and they both left
I called the friend later and she came to see me, I press small sha but she no free make I lash
She now told me my babe said she should play along and see what I’ll do
I just weak
I no see both of them again after that day though some months later my babe still come collect sha after I beg and beg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Herculex03(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2022
There is no right or wrong here, to avoid wahala if you are interested in the younger one tell the older one you are not interested anymore,This will leave the her baffled and wondering what kind of guy are you grin
Don't be greedy and try smashing both of them they are not the only beautiful girls you will see on your lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 11:25am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Shora fun obinrin. Ki emi re le gun ni o!
word for weaklings. Have done two sisters before. You are just saying trash. I go fvck you and your sister, nothing go happen

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:42am On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
word for weaklings. Have done two sisters before. You are just saying trash. I go fvck you and your sister, nothing go happen
Lol. Like say I be fish. I ll gladly chop your money. My bra you no go see not to talk of panties.

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
You see?

I'm sure you're a very young girl and have little experience of the real world. Imagine if men start threatening women because they got dumped or played?

Men have always been the victims of getting used for financial help only to be dumped and told you are not my type or one other asinine crap like that.

Yet, I don't see men going about talking about how they would kill or ruined the lady's life.

Like I said, if you know the level of harm a man can actually inflict on you as a woman you won't be threatening any man.
Thanks for your advice. Let he who's doing good do good. Let he who's going harm do the harm. Am in a relationship for seriousness. You do me well I do you well. You do me bad I do you bad. I don't care if you are a man, woman or transgendered!

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
to be frank you are actually not threatening you're just making empty noise.

Many of ladies are very oblivious of the level of harm an adult male can actually do. That's why you run your mouths anyhow.

And what the hell is broken heart? I'm talking about actual physical harm.

You didn't answer any of my questions so I'd better leave you because reason is far from you. I do hope you're trolling and not being serious because if you are being serious. I'm sorry you might get into something you may never get out of.

Stop trying to sound tough on the internet.
Ok. I ll sound cool and not tought. About physical harm. We know you men are mighty Igor. We know you are strong. But I won't tell you how to deal with a strong man. Many powerful men were ruined by women. If you wan join the list, you too do like the op and eat two sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 11:47am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. Like say I be fish. I ll gladly chop your money. My bra you no go see not to talk of panties.
My point is people do it everytime and heaven has not fall. Last time i checked it is not a crime
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2022
questioner:
I'd like to summarize my issue, Confused on the way forward.

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.
She leaves the restaurant some minutes before I do.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Do you stay alone in this big house - Yes
What job do you do - Banker
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
You must be old O ? - Just 31+
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

She seemed satisfied with all my answers cos she relaxed and became very chatty

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma
Younger sister is hooked and we have a little secret going
Older sister is also getting hooked and she wanna be starting something
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

a) Do the right thing and continue with YS

b) Do the right thing and stop the low key games with YS, and go for OS

c) Do the right thing and enjoy life with both sisters, shebi I no force them

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

But NL people, what do you think ?
Ya Epistle too long, but sha sha, let's share the luh around... Can I have the younger one sir? grin
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
My point is people do it everytime and heaven has not fall. Last time i checked it is not a crime
Of cos it isn't a written crime in any constitution.
Same way revenge served by a woman isn't a written law. No be by killing. It's by getting it served well that be served man ll be alive to reap the mistakes. Sha no do pass yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 11:52am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Of cos it isn't a written crime in any constitution.
Same way revenge served by a woman isn't a written law. No be by killing. It's by getting it served well that be served man ll be alive to reap the mistakes. Sha no do pass yourself.
All rants. Let me do you and your sister then so i can reap my mistakes or karma from you

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 11:55am On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
All rants. Let me do you and your sister then so i can reap my mistakes or karma from you
Oya slide in.

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by henryobinna(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I ll sound cool and not tought. About physical harm. We know you men are mighty Igor. We know you are strong. But I won't tell you how to deal with a strong man. Many powerful men were ruined by women. If you wan join the list, you too do like the op and eat two sisters.
grin grin grin grin grin

I'll leave you to continue as I no get strength for online iron lady or iron woman.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Les: 12:00pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Did he not commit a crime.
He's attempting to eat both sisters.
Who does that except a criminal.
Criminals aren't to be treated nice.
Naturally I m very lovely & kind. But I hate cheating. If a man dare me, he ll be rendered miserable.
can u shut up and put ur emotions in check?

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 12:06pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oya slide in.
sweetplumnija@gmail.com.
Nice. Email sent sweetplum
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Truvelisback(m): 12:08pm On May 21, 2022
A Scripted Movie.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ximenez(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

There's aloso a possibility the mess will clear itself naturally - I might catch one of them cheating or one of them might lose interest and I'll focus on the other
Trust me, it doesn't always end well.
I have been in a similar situation before, mine was even with three sisters. Their parents gave birth to three children and all three were girls.
I didn't sleep with any of them anyway.
The eldest was just an average girl, but with a good height and good fashion sense, she was toxic, the kind of if i can't have you I'll destroy you kinda girl.
The second was more beautiful and curvy, with good manners, always looking for excuses to be around me, including bringing problems for me to solve. She once lied about going to camp just to come to my place for some days. The third was just a friend with my sister and was using that route to get at me.
It's quite a long story, but i didn't sleep with any of them. Maybe I'll write about the experience one day.

But if you are not deeply in love with either of them, just free both of them. There are women everywhere. That's what I'd do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ximenez(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

No. I m very accommodating. I v always been calm to know what's btw dem first.
I wouldn't really do two sisters.
But hope you don't mind a guy seeing you and your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Larrysung(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Oya slide in. sweetplumnija@gmail.com.
ha... Just like that? Been on your ass since BC and you just.... Nvm

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:

ha... Just like that? Been on your ass since BC and you just.... Nvm
grin

2 Likes

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 21, 2022
Ximenez:

I wouldn't really do two sisters.
But hope you don't mind a guy seeing you and your friend.
help o
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 21, 2022
Les:
can u shut up and put ur emotions in check?
Sharap glutton man
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2022
henryobinna:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'll leave you to continue as I no get strength for online iron lady or iron woman.
bye bye

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 12:55pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Sharap glutton man
Email from alan....4.@gmail.com
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Larrysung(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
grin
huh??
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 21, 2022
Larrysung:

huh??
mail me
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Larrysung(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
mail me
yippiee
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Larrysung(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
mail me
yippiee
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Larrysung(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
mail me
just did
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Collegelove: 2:04pm On May 21, 2022
OP, if you play your cards well, you'll smach both of them. I once did that before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.