Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. (43187 Views)

Two Teenagers Beat Up Exposed Boyfriend For Secretly Dating Two Of Them (video) / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Dating Two Short Girls Is Not Cheating Atall. 2 Of Them Make 1 Whole Tall Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by stanisbaratheon: 3:39pm On May 21, 2022
I would tell the OS I'm no longer interested. Simple
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 21, 2022
Kenny9857:

Mumu girl koshi danu
Eleribu!
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Lamasta(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2022
Kingsteve:
Whoever said being a playa is easy...
OP, be very careful, this particular situation fit take your head.

You know what they say about a scorned woman, right?

Do the honourable thing...cut ties with her younger sis.

That is all!
After telling her she has nothing going with the older sister abi
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Kenny9857(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:
Eleribu!
The thing done reach to dey curse
Abeg na play I dey play I no like wahala oo
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by deangels1: 3:43pm On May 21, 2022
I think this story is fictitious and comically well written. I don't think I fell for this, sounds too good to be real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by KINGCHUKWU(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2022
My guy, tell the elder sister say after Una hang out and her behaviour that day, say u don zero your mind on am, say u no fit date am...first clear that doubt first commot Im mind . Afterwards if she finds out in the future u and the younger one vibes she wouldn't be mad over it....
questioner:
I'd like to summarize my issue, Confused on the way forward.

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.
She leaves the restaurant some minutes before I do.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Do you stay alone in this big house - Yes
What job do you do - Banker
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
You must be old O ? - Just 31+
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

She seemed satisfied with all my answers cos she relaxed and became very chatty

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma
Younger sister is hooked and we have a little secret going
Older sister is also getting hooked and she wanna be starting something
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

a) Do the right thing and continue with YS

b) Do the right thing and stop the low key games with YS, and go for OS

c) Do the right thing and enjoy life with both sisters, shebi I no force them

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

But NL people, what do you think ?
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 3:47pm On May 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
you will know so many things will happen just try it we will read your story here.
Abegi. Make i do you and your sister, so the story can come from you
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by DrDunamis(m): 3:47pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

1. I met this beautiful babe at a restaurant - pretty face, fresh baby skin, nice catwalk. She was damn proportionate, average boobs, average butt, avg hips, average height, angelic look, you can take her anywhere kinda girl.

2. While driving out, I notice she's still at the bus stop waiting for a bus/cab, so I beckon her and gave her a lift home. We exchanged numbers.

3. Called her two days later asking to hang out, she was hesitant but I persisted and she later agreed

4. We chill out at a bar in the evening but she wasn't acting too friendly, not answering my questions and just behaving hesitant.
Infact, a friend I met at the bar wondered if i offended her, I explained we just met and don't know her too well.
Luckily, it was one of those Real Madrid Champion's league match days where Benzema was rescuing Madrid from the brink, which made up for her boredom.

5. We were about leaving when she got a call from her younger sister who said she was nearby with a mutual friend of theirs, so younger sis (YS) agreed to join us and then I'll drop them at home together.

6. YS came into the bar and behold she was a stunner! As beautiful as the older sis (OS) but she (YS) had huge boobs and was tall - not kidding but video vixen stuff.
Almost every man around turned as she made her way to us. I mean Those boobs was bouncing as she came in
She also turned out to be the life of the party extrovert, came in with a big smile, greeting everybody on sight and immediately initiating conversations.
infact about 3 guys came to the table adjacent us, just to take her number while we were there.

7. So I ordered another round of drinks and meat and peppersoup and since YS was easier to talk to, I was more comfortable
asking her about what they wanted to take etc, which annoyed the OS who asked why I was talking to her YS while she was with me.

8. It came to a head, when YS wanted to request for an extra bottle of water , I couldn't hear cos of loud music, so I placed me hand across her shoulder to pull her mouth nearer my ears (innocent action, believe me) so I can hear her. I suddenly got a slap in the back from OS who warned me not to try what I did again and totally stopped talking to me - I wrote her off after that incident.

9. Shortly after that, we decided to go home, I managed to slip my biz card secretly into YS hands and whispered call me, she looked annoyed and said 'why?'

10. Dropped the girls home and practically forgot about them, I felt OS was no go area and didn't think YS was going to call back...

11. Some days later, very early in the morning, my phoen went boooom....YS was calling and asking why I told her to call me. I suggested we meet later in the day.

12. Picked her up (at junction some distance away from their house) and brought her to my place. While I was still thinking of how to break the ice, she was already stylishly bombarding me with questions.
Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No
What about my sister - Nothing between us, I have not spoken to her since that day and that was also the first time we met

13. She came back to my place the next evening and this time around we got smashing, it was mind blowing, she was amazing, energetic and that her long legs were put to good use.
I would have called her a 10/10 overall and one for the long haul aside the fact that she said she dropped out of Uni while her older sis is a graduate

14. She later warned we should keep things on the low for now cos her sister might not be happy.

15. Everything seemed to be going well until bang...bout a week later, I got a call from OS, she was obviously trying to win me back asking why I didn't call her back and sh*t
I just responded politely but she wasn't deterred, she kept calling like every other day, while I only called back once a while
in fact, I had to lie that I had gone for a training and would be away for the next 3 weeks.

16. Problem is, the 3 weeks will expire this weekend and this girl (OS) has promised to give me what she failed to do weeks earlier.
Talking smack about how she wanted to spend the night at my place but she was so angry back then bla bla and how she's looking forward to me being back.

Herein, lies my dilemma
Me, the beneficiary (or is it victim), I don confuse - both girls are top tier babes

What do I do?

Frankly, I would have gone with option C, na the stuff of dreams, but the things I am hearing these days about babes,
I dey cautious about safety, these girls are sisters and if they find out, nobody knows wetin dem fit do.

What advice would you give to your sisters if they were the ones in this dilemma with a guy?
You already stated it clearly that the first one didn't seem interested and the second one you're with is more of your spec so make it official and let the first one go. Don't curse yourself with misleading sisters.
Next thing is are you just a sinner fornicating up and down or you have proper plans for the lady that agreed to date you?
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by na2016: 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
this may sound foolish, but I will advise you to leave both of them.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Evidenx(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Sometimes when I hear of things happening in this world am tired.

Someone who can betray her elder sister all also do it to you.
Guy wise up
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by cedricksly: 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

thank God you never smash OS, Allow her be, make una be friends and nothing more, she has her chance and she blew it... Don't Go and be the reason why two sisters are at war..... But it is important to also note that your relationship with YS won't last because it is obvious she is moving fats because of what she saw, your house etc... So my advise forget OS And dey take the low key route with YS and where e crash leave am at that. Please Don smash two sisters e get why
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
Abegi. Make i do you and your sister, so the story can come from you
We are not useless in our family. Thanks
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by PDJT: 3:52pm On May 21, 2022
-I have been in a similar situation. However, I didn't sleep with the older one due to a situation out of my control - got cockblocked by a cousin who came visiting from nowhere and unannounced. But I felt there was no need to proceed with the older one, as I realised that she had a smelly vagina from our first romantic encounter.

-So I concentrated on the younger one...and the rest is now history. Both of them "happily" married now, I guess.

-Option A. Final answer.

-You can have or marry more women later, if you can and want to.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by franklinjose: 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
lol is only your self you are playing
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by BlaqT: 3:55pm On May 21, 2022
No asha....woo dey ya eye like this
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by mystical109(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2022
Sweetplum:

Tell the older sister you ll not date her. Break the news early. She said she ll like to spend night with you blablabla. The way you talked, you wan dey chop two girls from same family. If their father's my dad you ll go to jail.
If you try that with me, I won't kill you. But you ll smell death. I ll deal with you legally, physically & spiritually!
go and have a seat. Use that energy to make Nigeria better
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Kooldame: 3:57pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

There's aloso a possibility the mess will clear itself naturally - I might catch one of them cheating or one of them might lose interest and I'll focus on the other
This relationship can't take you anywhere,this is just to cruise not for marriage
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Whizzy080(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

According to you d YO ended up being more prettier plus her angelic bwess, since you don chop her already just relax I know ur village ppl will whisper to u try d OS see if her couchie is more sweeter but no let greed make that mistake she'll find out eventually, yes she will, she already suspect you at the bar, her sis movement will be monitored n like karma will have it, you can never be too careful in this life. Just open up now
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 3:59pm On May 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We are not useless in our family. Thanks
Dey deceive yourself. Person wey hear you now go think say you be virgin
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Onenigeria247: 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
Both sisters might be reading your story right now
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
mystical109:
go and have a seat. Use that energy to make Nigeria better
Thanks Mr Nigeria. You too stop chopping chop women. It's part of what ll.make Nigeria better.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Adewoyin4593: 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:
I've done that.

Was the best moments of my life cool
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Nisiw366:
Dey deceive yourself. Person wey hear you now go think say you be virgin
100% be
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Nisiw366: 4:03pm On May 21, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
100% be
And doggy style na your fav
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by LeeNewt(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2022
have you heard the saying that younger sisters are the devilish type of people.

dem fit castrate you or even pour u hot water, better be careful and choose wisely.

Cut things off with the younger sister, i see a future understanding , caring and loving older sister as wife.

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by REALretep(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

You na bad guy las las. There's no doubt that you have already concluded in your mind to chop dem both grin
You fit even de consider three.some for your bad mind cheesy

What I have to tell you shaa is that your time and energy on earth is limited. What you use them to do and achieve is up to you. Knacking women up and down is as pleasurable as it is deadly.
The choice is yours grin cool
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by victons(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

You're the man of the year.
Please, asides banking, how did you build the big house I wan learn.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Kpengla(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

You no like yaself at all

But continue until one of them pour hot water for ya blockus
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Ukeme8: 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Do the right thing, let the OS know you can't continue with her, and move on with the YS.

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by Elvis295(m): 4:08pm On May 21, 2022
It will be more honourable to tell the OS that ur no more in for her.
You can take it step by step. First of all tell her u are not interested in her because of her attitude the other day. And then after some months tell her the full truth .

1 Like

Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by ogbuefi677(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

You'r making too much sense my bro...
I go think am

...and about toxicity, the OS does look like someone that'll have a deep mind, but the YS looks more like a free spirit.
That sweet YS will turn to an assassin d day she finds out u r sleeping wt her sister too.Thats how women are built.
Tell of d OS and enjoy ur self wt d YS.
The stress of doing otherwise is not worth it.
Re: Help - I'm About To Start Dating Two Sisters (accidentally) At The Same Time. by yemi1504: 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
questioner:

Are you married - No
Do you have kids - No

Herein, lies my dilemma

What do I do?

Go with YS. You two seem to have vibes. OS is just there for the money and just jealous of her sister enjoying your wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.