Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) (20933 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Benue, Meets With Delegates / 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures) / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by Mandate2023: 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
,,,,the mere commissioner?

If only ur father can be his mere cleaner ur life would have been a little better nw grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by Dagenius53: 8:21pm On May 20, 2022
The only thing I like about this one is his photographer is so good. So he like photoshoot too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by Btruth: 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
It is well
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice and colourful.

My prayer is that Tinubu will be humbled

My prayer is that your family will be humbled

Your dad will humbled where he is destiny to succeed

Anyways

Our meeting today with Vp

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo SAN pays a courtesy visit to Oba Jimoh Olanipekun Oyetunji The Ataoja of Osogbo and engages with stakeholders of the Osun State chapter of the APC in Osogbo, Osun State. 20th May, 2022.

See as Oba wear APC broom cap welcome Osinbajo in 3rd picture... Tinubu loni Osun
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by justified007: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:
Where are the people lying that the delegates were wearing Tinubu's cap, una go dey alright las las.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by oscarjj10: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
Starboy is d man love by all.
Starboy I don't know why I love dis man so much

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 8:52pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=justified007 post=113019912][/quote]

You got to give it up to prof. His level of maturity is too notch. Politics, no hatred, no jealousy just pure mind. You have my respect PYO star boi

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by GreenCovering: 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Osinbajo always browsing nairaland on his tablet when he should be campaigning to people.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by RegentR(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
When you are divinely CALLED to RUN, nothing will stop you.

What PYO is doing is beyond him, but an unseen hand pushing him.

Either PYO wins the primary election or not, HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

WATCH OUT!!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by MikoB: 8:57pm On May 20, 2022

Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Yes but the last time your tribe men have privilege to occupy that position was 1978 which it won't happen again .
NwaNimo1:
,,,,the mere commissioner?

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by AMKAG66(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022

Fake !!

These are all poorly done photoshop work... try harder.
BAT supporters are too desperate and thus ending up acting like zombie

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by justified007: 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
TheRareGem1:

You got to give it up to prof. His level of maturity is too notch. Politics, no hatred, no jealousy just pure mind. You have my respect PYO star boi

So he for arrest them ? Or what
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by 77up(m): 9:16pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:
Where are the people lying that the delegates were wearing Tinubu's cap, una go dey alright las las.

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by justified007: 9:25pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:

Photoshop

This is how you guys will deny the result of the presidential primary cheesy cheesy cheesy

Did you see Oyetola , Omisore , Baba Kabiru , Akande or any of the high profile APC leaders around the meeting ? Una eyes go clear soon

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by Oluwaramsey: 9:44pm On May 20, 2022
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice and colourful.

osinbajo winning is still a plus to tinubu make Ina rest with bitterness...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:06pm On May 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice and colourful.

God is not wicked and He is not from your family's compound ! Come on man,you can make your choice without wishing Tinubu or anyone for that matter any evil ! What exactly is Tinubu's offence that you all just hate him for no tangible reason ! I won't be surprised if you're just another village dweller from across the Niger ! If it is God's will for Tinubu to succeed Buhari as the next President of Nigeria,your wicked prayer can't stop it !
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by EagleSquare1(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=113017874],,,,the mere commissioner?

....who will, by the grace of God, go on to COMMISSION many landmark projects
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by techWriter3: 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
politicians is doin well
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by famology(m): 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:

U go dey alright las las. Lol....

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by quickberry(m): 10:51pm On May 20, 2022
MikoB:

Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They were paid by Ashiere Tinubu to go to the venue to embarass the yemi Osibanjo

I wonder why they were not shot
Head
Department of Criminology
Osibetrayal University of Political Rebellion
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 10:57pm On May 20, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

They were paid by Ashiere Tinubu to go to the venue to embarass the yemi Osibanjo

I wonder why they were not shot
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by drlateef: 6:00am On May 21, 2022
Sergio104:
Nice and colourful.

Needless prayers. Good does not answer prayers of treacherous people. He does not hear prayers of backstabbers. So waste not your saliva.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo In Osun, Engages With Delegates (Pictures) by alabo1: 6:00am On May 21, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Look wella. OP and d Photographer dey decieve demselves and people like u. He deliberatly take d picture from d side angle instead of taking from dia front to avoid showing d jagaban cap.
I don circle people wey dey were d Tinubu cap for u.

2 delegates wearing Tinubu cap is what will decide the primaries Abi? Sometimes I wonder how you people analyse things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Senior Advocates Of Nigeria (SANs) Named / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / "Yahaya Bello Wasted N5Bn On Senator Melaye’s Failed Recall Plot" - PDP Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.