Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa (15328 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by biggie73(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2022
NwaNimo1:
A.nother

P.oo

C.oming

...whatever. May God give us all good health..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by LIGHTROOM: 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
sogodihno:
Jagaban has tour every state of the nation apart from the irrelevant 5% states of course.

I hope when he start reaping the benefit of his hardwork, senseless mumukpri youths will not be crying.

Ride on Asiwaju

I feel your pain

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by biggie73(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if like let him visit emir , osibanjo is times 10 better than him. osibanjo 2023
....Osinbajo will be the President of Nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
When last did tunubu visit is home town, I mean his real home town?
Visit where? Someone who's ready to sacrifice the whole of afonja to be the president, him no regard his people..
Na fulani ass he dey busy dey lick upandan

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by foreshore(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by sogodihno: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Emersonjay:

Visit where? Someone who's ready to sacrifice the whole of afonja to be the president, him no regard his people..
Na fulani ass he dey busy dey lick upandan

At least he is contesting, your father orji kalu chicken out and start licking lawan yansh.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Kayrich(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
I really like this hustling from BAT. He knew without working hard u cant get there. I think people used to say this man is incapacitated and not fit. You must be fool and unfortunate if you are one of them saying that. Moving around even more than any other aspirants.
You keep on saying rubbish cos of hatred. You are mad i must say.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Enwhen(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
sogodihno:
Jagaban has tour every state of the nation apart from the irrelevant 5% states of course.

I hope when he start reaping the benefit of his hardwork, senseless mumukpri youths will not be crying.

Ride on Asiwaju

You hate Baba Tinubu more than the Igbos ... Election is a game of numbers... Look at what u r posting here, and to u , u love Baba Tinubu ?.... Most of Baba issue in Nigeria today are because of pple like u, u have created more problem for a man who left power in more than a decades ago .... Don't be surprised that the EAST might just be the decider for the 2023 election...

We saw it in Osun rerun , Bayelsa rerun 2016 and 2020, Kano rerun , Imo rerun ... Infact your worst territory is ur main part center of reference for campaign, and that is what BAT wants to do, but people like u are just here creating more enemies for him

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Elvisstephano(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
sogodihno:

Ride on Asiwaju

Has your condition ever improved since 2015? Your crop of persons are the reasons why this nation will be forever entangled in corruption and poverty

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by specialmati(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
sogodihno:

Ride on Asiwaju
grin grin grin grin grin most of your agberos for Lagos never understand say the 5% state no they ever support failure. See the buhari wey una support see how country head don scatter.any time you see the 5% not supporting Someone just know it, that the person must be a failure grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by DeleTaller: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Why is this man wasting his time like this?

Tinubu will never be president.

It’s as clear as noon day.

Why are you so concern like this? It is very sure for him...Reason for your fear fear

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by onatisi(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2022
honestly speaking , as much as i dont like this man and doesnt want him to be the next president , one must just be honest and truthful , he is the only candidate putting in the hard work of winning the ticket ,he seems to see this as his only remaining battle to win in life , suddenly all other contestants have gone silent , most especially within apc

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by 77up(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if like let him visit emir , osibanjo is times 10 better than him. osibanjo 2023
Yes

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by solochris(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
sogodihno:

Ride on Asiwaju

When he starts reaping the benefits of his hardwork...
Can you listen to yourself? Kai, see Nigerian youth
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Nvestor02: 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
5 tiny state is irrelevant... Tinubu should keep continue of the people who called themselves Nigeria and leave nkpuru MIRI youth to wail.

They are not relevant in Nigeria politics... They always support the losers and nothing will change in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Peppysco: 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
LIGHTROOM:
I see

You can use your brain for something more productive and not this petty nonsense you've reduced it to. Tinubu has as much right as any other Nigerian to contest for that position too. Yet, many of you are overwhelmed by his industrious and political consultations and acceptance. All you guys have to do is market your candidate and make Nigerians see why the guy is the best for the country rather than bring another who is doing the right thing down. But what you guys don't know is, the more you try to bring him down, the more the people see the hate in you and the more popular you all make him become.
Have you all asked yourselves why this same man has never bothered to visit any of the SE regions, that's cos he knows he isn't gonna get anything from there and he isn't even bothered about it, that should send a strong signal to you all that your hatred don't mean nothing to him

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by 77up(m): 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Abbeytoy:
I thought this Tinubu is sick? How come he's this active..

Anyway, he said he's healthier than most of you, cos he has his medical reports and knows his condition. But most people are walking corpse. grin
Haters want us to believe he's sick. Think of it, can sick one emback on what he has been doing since his declaration? Even went on less Hajj

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by 77up(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
Kayrich:
I really like this hustling from BAT. He knew without working hard u cant get there. I think people used to say this man is incapacitated and not fit. You must be fool and unfortunate if you are one of them saying that. Moving around even more than any other aspirants.
You keep on saying rubbish cos of hatred. You are mad i must say.

No, they are not mad, they are madest grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by wonlasewonimi: 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
Leave him to be traveling about.. He still has to campaign, the engine go knock soon

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Theoarhics: 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
He hasn't come to Edo..he knows we don't like him there

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by ogbuefi677(m): 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
Zico5:
This man will win APC primary with wide margin. Forget about other constentants from South west. They are mere noise makers. Tinubu is shoulder high ahead of everyone. Igbo are not United. They are only after business which is money. See that mumu Orji Kalu supporting Hausa man. In fact, they can sell their father's inheritance because of money.
When you 3rd class headslammers supported a terrorist Fulani herdsman in 2015,I guess u were securing your inheritance.
Ewu

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by HRMK: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

obviously ur one of these fake prophets!where is ur church located?or ur a #briefcasepastor?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by DrMuzungu(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
I vote chief Tinubu for the president... of the 3rd wing of cells in Kuje prison.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Abujason: 9:38pm On May 20, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin most of your agberos for Lagos never understand say the 5% state no they ever support failure. See the buhari wey una support see how country head don scatter.any time you see the 5% not supporting Someone just know it, that the person must be a failure grin grin grin

True talk my brother.
Abeg take…

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Bawme(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Na dem dey rush Jagaban. Nasarawa na Jagaban dem dey do o. Jagaban 2023 victory na God's project for Nigeria o cheesy

it is only you from Nasarawa State that knows the rubbish you are talking about
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Emekaonline: 10:13pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

But your Atikulooter the Cameroonian will be president in your dude brain or your very corrupt and lying Obi Pandora?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Emekaonline: 10:15pm On May 20, 2022
ogbuefi677:

When you 3rd class headslammers supported a terrorist Fulani herdsman in 2015,I guess u were securing your inheritance.
Ewu

And who did you orangutan and your family supported in 2019? You mean Atikulooter a Cameroonian is not a fulani man? Hahahaha. Obviously you are one of the biafools in this forum

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Ekpeitit(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by onuman: 10:25pm On May 20, 2022
No northern politician is supposed to contest for the presidential tickets of any of the two largest political parties , if the northern politicians want zoning of the presidency between the north and south to continue, so as to preserve the oneness of Nigeria

Because one Nigeria must be past tense if a northern Muslim succeeds president Buhari.

Nigeria's skewed and lopsided political structure created by Arewa soldiers to favour Arewa is reason why zoning of the presidency was started.

The north has refused politicial restructuring since 1999.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Lanre1st(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2022
Kwara1stson:
Why are aspirant not going to south Eastern state?

I have many answers for your question but let me mention few but keep the rest with me.

1. They are not trust worthy 2. they wont vote(ipob will declare stay at home) 3. (Gullible)they always go to where ipob dirrect them 4.They are chassing shadow (biafra) 5. They are confuse ( want to secced at the same time want to be president). 6. SE is not secure in hand of IPOB/ESN (perversive insecurity) 7. They are irrelevant 8. They are dot in a circle 9. They always put all their eggs in one damage basket
Re: 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Visit Nasarawa by Ekpeitit(m): 10:27pm On May 20, 2022
Biafrans have no say in who will be president of Nigeria because they're not Nigerians and they won't vote.
Biafran opinion doesn't matter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue / DSS Bars Journalists From Entering Courtroom As Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial Commences / Sowore’s Campaign Signals The End Of Godfatherism In Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.