Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! (8842 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY / Do Your Need A Car? Zeus Autos Is Here To Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by DeadorAlive(f): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
pete3000:
I gave deltel(dele) my car to sell and he sold the car without sending my money, if I didn't go to his office last week I won't know.
Pay me my money.

Go to Ikeja Police Command, ask for Anti fraud unit.

Report your case and mobilise them to follow you to his office.

Arrest everybody you meet there including his workers.

He will vomit your money same day.

Another option is to use social media.

Explain everything that transpired on this thread. Invite the mods to move to frontpage.

Bomb twitter with his name and pictures.

He will be the one begging you.

You can also report to brekete family radio, they will invite him and if he refuse, they will pick him up.

11 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by diportivo: 2:23am On Jun 02, 2022
DeadorAlive:

Explain everything that transpired on this thread. Invite the mods to move to frontpage.

You can also report to brekete family radio, they will invite him and if he refuse, they will pick him up.

make them move me if I dey there dey price motor?? shocked

DeadorAlive:

You can also report to brekete family radio, they will invite him and if he refuse,they will pick him up.

those ones go leave Abuja come pick all man up for lagos join?? shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by toyeoye(m): 5:36am On Jun 02, 2022
jodecibmw:
Why do people change?
It's always best to have, keep and maintain a good name no matter the circumstances or temptation.
Integrity of character in business and services should be the Hallmark of any serious person.
I hope this issue is resolved amicably.

The country HARD but I take back my initial comment... Op dey use himself catch cruise! To call person fraud na defamation!!! You go soon learn if you continue with this madness

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Videour(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2022
pete3000:

I doubt if it can be resolved amicably, I reported the case to the higher authorities today, I'm expecting update from him today before taking further actions.
the plain truth is that I don't see deltel paying you that money for the next 4 months or so, this have seen. his body lauguage says alot and not moved by what you do or say, till he achieve whatever he wants.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by sauceEEP(m): 7:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Videour:
the plain truth is that I don't see deltel paying you that money for the next 4 months or so, this have seen. his body lauguage says alot and not moved by what you do or say, till he achieve whatever he wants.
Fact! Op get ready because this is gonna be a one hell of a ride. He's not gonna pay you anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Videour(m): 10:32am On Jun 02, 2022
sauceEEP:

Fact! Op get ready because this is gonna be a one hell of a ride. He's not gonna pay you anytime soon.
fact
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
pete3000:

I doubt if it can be resolved amicably, I reported the case to the higher authorities today, I'm expecting update from him today before taking further actions.

Oga op, why have you stopped updating the thread?

Are there new facts that you will rather not let us know?

You called out someone for being a fraud.. See it through biko cool

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
sauceEEP:

Forget

Dis one wey op no update thread since, e be like say Agbada don hook grin

4 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2022
buygala:

Oga op, why have you stopped updating the thread?

Are there new facts that you will rather not let us know?

You called out someone for being a fraud.. See it through biko cool

Still on it. Will update the house soon.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2022
buygala:

Forget

Dis one wey op no update thread since, e be like say Agbada don hook grin

Update coming soon.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by jeff1607(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2022
wunmi590:

Really, in this 21st century you allow a debtor to write an undertaking on a jotter, are you sleeping when he was writing it?

This is shade of wrong brother, never allow somebody to write an undertaking for you with a piece of shit called jotter next time....

Wish you success in recovering your money...

Could u explain better please
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by HazzanTazzan(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2022
I see some mofos trying to turn this on the OP cos he hasn’t updated the thread ...

What update do you want when the culprit hasn’t paid him? U just want him to keep talking here for no reason?

He created a thread to call attention of other users of this section to what someone did... that’s enuf and when the case is resolved, he will update and take down the thread ... but some jobless lots want fresh gist here everyday ...nawa

24 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by diportivo: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2022
the

more

you

look,

the

less

you

see

grin

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2022
pete3000:

Still on it. Will update the house soon.

Still on what

You were not "still on it" when you accused the man of fraud..

Now wey e don reach for update, you are still on it

Don't Allow God to punish you pls

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by xperiencelove(m): 5:26pm On Jun 04, 2022
I believe he will still update this thread. He must be going through police or another higher authority stuffs at the moment and with this, he must have got the case to a reasonable conclusion before he could give a satisfying update.
It is not easy to get money back from debtors nowadays. Even it is what you can gift out you borrow people this days.
Let's be patient with him.
buygala:

Still on what

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 4:32am On Jun 05, 2022
xperiencelove:
I believe he will still update this thread. He must be going through police or another higher authority stuffs at the moment and with this, he must have got the case to a reasonable conclusion before he could give a satisfying update.
It is not easy to get money back from debtors nowadays. Even it is what you can gift out you borrow people this days.
Let's be patient with him.

He wasn't patient with the guy he so quickly labelled a fraud

Unless something is going on between him and the alleged debtor that he is ashamed to disclose, I see no reason why he should be dragging feet in updating us on his "fraud" hunting

You don't call a man a fraud when you don't have all your ducks in a row.. He can't have put up such a provocative thread title and then run away, telling us he is "still on it"

Still on what biko? .. Abi the op is mad ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Kingdemu: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2022
buygala:

Unless something is going on between him and the alleged debtor that he is ashamed to disclose, I see no reason why he should be dragging feet in updating us on his "fraud" hunting

You don't call a man a fraud when you don't have all your ducks in a row.. He can't have put up such a provocative thread title and then run away, telling us he is "still on it"

Our resident idiat don drop quote. Good morning Sir. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
buygala:

Still on what

God will punish you too

25 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
buygala:

You are mad too.

19 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
HazzanTazzan:
I see some mofos trying to turn this on the OP cos he hasn’t updated the thread ...

What update do you want when the culprit hasn’t paid him? U just want him to keep talking here for no reason?

He created a thread to call attention of other users of this section to what someone did... that’s enuf and when the case is resolved, he will update and take down the thread ... but some jobless lots want fresh gist here everyday ...nawa

Very very useless people, what update do you want when I have not collected my money?
I have reported the matter sha.
Don't mind them.

9 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 2:32am On Jun 06, 2022
pete3000:

Very very useless people, what update do you want when I have not collected my money?
I have reported the matter sha.
Don't mind them.

Reported which matter?

Who are you now reporting to? Your village people or your town union? undecided

Are you still standing on your allegation that he defrauded you by selling your car and not remitting the money to you? smiley

If you haven't had the police or whoever pick him up by now, it means issues have come up that you are too ashamed to tell us about

Don't allow us go offline to get to the root of this matter and post everything here.. Some of us here know where Mr Dele's office is.. Won't cost us anything to do our own investigation and spill everything here

Better for you if you post all that's going on before we help you post am..

You don't call a man a fraud in a forum of close of 3 million people and then start dragging leg.. It's either the man is one or her isn't.. It's either you have taken concrete steps to arrest him or whatever or you haven't because...

Don't let us fill in the blanks for you please

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by odetola: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2022
Chief, it seems you have some undisclosed information on this matter!��
buygala:

Reported which matter?

Who are you now reporting to? Your village people or your town union? undecided

Are you still standing on your allegation that he defrauded you by selling your car and not remitting the money to you? smiley

If you haven't had the police or whoever pick him up by now, it means issues have come up that you are too ashamed to tell us about

Don't allow us go offline to get to the root of this matter and post everything here.. Some of us here know where Mr Dele's office is.. Won't cost us anything to do our own investigation and spill everything here

Better for you if you post all that's going on before we help you post am..

You don't call a man a fraud in a forum of close of 3 million people and then start dragging leg.. It's either the man is one or her isn't.. It's either you have taken concrete steps to arrest him or whatever or you haven't because...

Don't let us fill in the blanks for you please

4 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Kingdemu: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2022
odetola:
Chief, it seems you have some undisclosed information on this matter!��
Nop. Just inherent stupidity at work ... Dazzol

16 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Ztymm: 7:17am On Jun 06, 2022
pete3000:

You are mad too.
please just ignore that guy. Focus on what u are doing, do this and thank me later. He isn't worth your reply

4 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by diportivo: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2022
lol

is

the

vehicle

sold?

or

not?

is

deltel

actually

holding

money

from

sales

or

not?

investigative

journalism

no

be

play

undecided

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by foolbuster: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
HazzanTazzan:

Bro some people are mentally unstable.

6 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 6:50am On Jun 07, 2022
foolbuster:

Bro some people are mentally unstable.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2022
pete3000:

Exactly

Exactly what? ..

I said it before.. And I will say it again.. That you are mad Sir smiley... In fact, you are very stuppid

My route to and fromwork everyday takes me past Mr Dele's car stand.. And on my way back yesterday, I branched there make I sabi wetin dey happen gannn.. Even though Mr Dele refused to tell me anything, people around who were there when you came around and was causing a nuisance didn't need much pushing to give me a 411 on what's going on cool

Is the vehicle in question an unregistered Prado or not?

Is the vehicle presently at Mr Dele's car stand or not?

Have you been to Mr Dele's car stand in the last few days and seen your vehicle or not?

Are you owing Mr Dele or not?

Why have you not paid Mr Dele and carried your vehicle?

You see why I said you are very mad.. You have the guts to come online and call a man a fraud, when in fact, na you dey owe am angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Alfred74: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2022
buygala:

Exactly what? ..

I said it before.. And I will say it again.. That you are mad Sir smiley... In fact, you are very stuppid

My route to and fromwork everyday takes me past Mr Dele's car stand.. And on my way back yesterday, I branched there make I sabi wetin dey happen gannn.. Even though Mr Dele refused to tell me anything, people around who were there when you came around and was causing a nuisance didn't need much pushing to give me a 411 on what's going on cool

Have you been to Mr Dele's car stand in the last few days and seen your vehicle or not?

You see why I said you are very mad.. You have the guts to come online and call a man a fraud, when in fact, na you dey owe am angry

Pete3000 abi na wetin be your name again, oya come explain o.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by olenyi: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2022
buygala:

Exactly what? ..

pete3000

Oya over to you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by olenyi: 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2022
pete3000:

Exactly

Oga Abeg come help us address what @buygala said.

We are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2022
olenyi:

Oga Abeg come help us address what @buygala said.

We are waiting.

I am waiting for him too smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best New Car Under 4 Million Naira. / TOKUNBO 2004 Model TOYOTA Corolla For Sale..... / FOR SALE!!! Tokunbo Mercedes-benz C300 4matic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.