Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,223 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:53 AM

Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! (8765 Views)

Lies From Car Dealers! BUYERS BEWARE / mrbanji, NL Clearing Agent Is A Fraud-Avoid Him: HE HAS REFUNDED THE MONEY / Do Your Need A Car? Zeus Autos Is Here To Help You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by AutoElectNG: 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
buygala:

Reported which matter?

Who are you now reporting to? Your village people or your town union? undecided

Are you still standing on your allegation that he defrauded you by selling your car and not remitting the money to you? smiley

If you haven't had the police or whoever pick him up by now, it means issues have come up that you are too ashamed to tell us about

Don't allow us go offline to get to the root of this matter and post everything here.. Some of us here know where Mr Dele's office is.. Won't cost us anything to do our own investigation and spill everything here

Better for you if you post all that's going on before we help you post am..

You don't call a man a fraud in a forum of close of 3 million people and then start dragging leg.. It's either the man is one or her isn't.. It's either you have taken concrete steps to arrest him or whatever or you haven't because...

Don't let us fill in the blanks for you please

OP, your grouse may or may not be legitimate. Don't have the full facts. Have not conducted an investigation. Hence the use of the expression may or may not.

Also, there are two sides to a story.

But you have created what some people call a cause of action against you, if Deltel decides to act on it, you will be very sorry

You attacked his name, there is no price for that

He can go to any length to save his name, I hope you are ready for that

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Valtteri: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
pete3000:

Dele Adeyemi Teluwo (Deltel) of Eritam Autos is a fraud. Doing business with him is at your own risk. If your car is with him, it is better you go and check if it has been sold. He is a big liar, he will sell your car and convert the money for his personal use.

Oh I know him. Just never thought he’d be a fraud. I know the company he works for. Custodian Insurance. Such a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Udemzy05: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
buygala:

Exactly what? ..

I said it before.. And I will say it again.. That you are mad Sir smiley... In fact, you are very stuppid

My route to and fromwork everyday takes me past Mr Dele's car stand.. And on my way back yesterday, I branched there make I sabi wetin dey happen gannn.. Even though Mr Dele refused to tell me anything, people around who were there when you came around and was causing a nuisance didn't need much pushing to give me a 411 on what's going on cool

Is the vehicle in question an unregistered Prado or not?

Is the vehicle presently at Mr Dele's car stand or not?

Have you been to Mr Dele's car stand in the last few days and seen your vehicle or not?

Are you owing Mr Dele or not?

Why have you not paid Mr Dele and carried your vehicle?

You see why I said you are very mad.. You have the guts to come online and call a man a fraud, when in fact, na you dey owe am angry

The undertaking on page 2,the picture the op posted,who sign it?

Why did the person sign it if the car is still available at the car stand?
Was it to pay him his money or to help sell the car ASAP?
I'm curious.

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 8:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Itsrm(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
pete3000:
grin

Has he paid you

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Kasdat5(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Be like buygala & the accused na twins . I have never seen anybody defend an accused like this before oti is there something he's not telling us yet , even deltel never defend himself yet ,

5 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by dapotemi: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2022
AutoElectNG:

OP, your grouse may or may not be legitimate. Don't have the full facts. Have not conducted an investigation. Hence the use of the expression may or may not.

Also, there are two sides to a story.

But you have created what some people call a cause of action against you, if Deltel decides to act on it, you will be very sorry

You attacked his name, there is no price for that

He can go to any length to save his name, I hope you are ready for that

This is a very insensitive and stupid post, unfortunately coming from someone i usually consider "legitimate".. Should i assume because the scammer is from your clime? Maybe you should act on behalf of deltel who has allegedly scammed someone here.. You conveniently ignore the pain of the OP, who had provided ENOUGH evidence suggesting he's been duped.. You're trying to be politically correct, you must be stupid if that is what it is..

12 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Itsrm:

Has he paid you

No
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by valarinz: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2022
Elsueno:
it seems like d only people trustworthy with money issues on dis site na Google mechanic & d aunty R......with Valarinz, and like two other persons, forgot thier names.....d rest no just guarantee as dey fit scam u on a whim

Fixed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by an0daGuy: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
dapotemi:

This is a very insensitive and stupid post, unfortunately coming from someone i usually consider "legitimate".. Should i assume because the scammer is from your clime? Maybe you should act on behalf of deltel who has allegedly scammed someone here.. You conveniently ignore the pain of the OP, who had provided ENOUGH evidence suggesting he's been duped.. You're trying to be politically correct, you must be stupid if that is what it is..

It’s not that guys fault that he made that post. If you check cartalk section very well you’d see that someone else has arrested him and also seized his tools once upon a time due to an almost similar situation as this op found himself.

Till today I’m not even sure they have returned his tools yet undecided the matter is in court too

So don’t blame him if he’s feeling for deltel.

It’s like a solidarity something undecided

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by diportivo: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
valarinz:

Fixed

if dem no praise u

alaye praise yasef grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by dasauce(m): 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2022
an0daGuy:

It’s not that guys fault that he made that post. If you check cartalk section very well you’d see that someone else has arrested him and also seized his tools once upon a time due to an almost similar situation as this op found himself.

Till today I’m not even sure they have returned his tools yet the matter is in court too

So don’t blame him if he’s feeling for deltel.

It’s like a solidarity something undecided

Oh Jezz.. so buygala na thief � too Hhmm..
No wonder he was defending Deltel as if his life depends on it..
I noticed his defense strategies and was convinced only a theif can support a fellow thief as such

7 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
dasauce:

I noticed his defense strategies and was convinced only a theif can support a fellow thief as such

Whoever it was that got arrested and his tools seized, it isn't me

Watch your mouth Mr
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Mayor555(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
dasauce:

You better don't toll this lane with buygala.

Trust me, you won't like a buygala stress in your life and family.

Call him a thief only if you've got evidence against him.

My 5cent.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by Ofunaofu: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fraudsters everwhere

There is one by name EMMANUEL OLOGUNOFE with Zenith Bank account number 2479849190 parading himself as a car dealer. Claims to be from Kogi State but reside in kaduna State with phone numbers 09162739208, 07041431929.
His dealings are never straight forward and can best be described as fraudulent. Please beware!

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Fraudsters everwhere

There is one by name EMMANUEL OLOGUNOFE with Zenith Bank account number 2479849190 parading himself as a car dealer. Claims to be from Kogi State but reside in kaduna State with phone numbers 09162739208, 07041431929.
His dealings are never straight forward and can best be described as fraudulent. Please beware!

Noted
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
Udemzy05:

The undertaking on page 2,the picture the op posted,who sign it?

Why did the person sign it if the car is still available at the car stand?
Was it to pay him his money or to help sell the car ASAP?
I'm curious.

buygala I just scrolled down and still yet to see your reply for this question after posting trash about replying this post,oya come and show me the reply to this question.

You always act like you're smart,you post long trash to make it look like you're intelligent whereas you're just a stupid person with no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

buygala I just scrolled down and still yet to see your reply for this question after posting trash about replying this post,oya come and show me the reply to this question.

You always act like you're smart,you post long trash to make it look like you're intelligent whereas you're just a stupid person with no sense.

You Sir, are an unrepentant he-goat

Op of this thread already asked this question about the undertaking signed by Mr Dele ..and i addressed it at page 4 of the thread..

Instead of you to read up and stop repeating questions, you went ahead and re-asked what op has asked before, expecting me to give you a fresh answer?..unto say you be who biko?

Oga, look for this comment on page 4 of this thread and educate yourself..my response to the issue of undertaking is right there..no dey disturb me

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

You Sir, are an unrepentant he-goat

Op of this thread already asked this question about the undertaking signed by Mr Dele ..and i addressed it at page 4 of the thread..

Instead of you to read up and stop repeating questions, you went ahead and re-asked what op has asked before, expecting me to give you a fresh answer?..unto say you be who biko?

Oga, look for this comment on page 4 of this thread and educate yourself..my response to the issue of undertaking is right there..no dey disturb me

You call this nonsense a reply to my post?

You're deluded oga.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2022
udemzyudex:

You call this nonsense a reply to my post?

You're deluded oga.

Now it's nonsense grin

Next time, don't ask questions already asked by others in a discussion...
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2022
buygala:

Now it's nonsense grin

Next time, don't ask questions already asked by others in a discussion...
Yeah it is nonsense cos you didn't answer the question.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 4:16am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

Yeah it is nonsense cos you didn't answer the question.

grin...

No...I am not going to point out to you the exact paragraph where I addressed that undertaking issue....I don't owe you any duty to babysit your imbecility..

If you can't see the answer there, leave am.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

grin...

No...I am not going to point out to you the exact paragraph where I addressed that undertaking issue....I don't owe you any duty to babysit your imbecility..

If you can't see the answer there, leave am.

You can't point it because you decided to ignore the question I asked, someone wrote and signed an undertaking,why did he do that if the owner of the car like you claimed in that pic is owing him and have refuse to come pickup his car?

You claimed he is not your friend and neither is he your enemy,but you went to his office,and even ask everyone about what happened,are you now an investigative journalist?

There's no need pointing anything out because you ignored it.

3 Likes

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 8:24am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

You can't point it because you decided to ignore the question I asked, someone wrote and signed an undertaking,why did he do that if the owner of the car like you claimed in that pic is owing him and have refuse to come pickup his car?

You claimed he is not your friend and neither is he your enemy,but you went to his office,and even ask everyone about what happened,are you now an investigative journalist?

There's no need pointing anything out because you ignored it.

Let me indulge your stupiditya bit, so that sensible people and foreigners visiting this section won't think your half-wittedness is a standard for all of us here.

Start reading from the underlined..as e be say you get cataract ontop your stupidity..If the answer no do you, hug transformer smiley

And yes..that Screenshotted is part of my comment I earlier referred you to.

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 8:45am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

Let me indulge your stupiditya bit, so that sensible people and foreigners visiting this section won't think your half-wittedness is a standard for all of us here.

Start reading from the underlined..as e be say you get cataract ontop your stupidity..If the answer no do you, hug transformer smiley

And yes..that Screenshotted is part of my comment I earlier referred you to.

Lol.. according to the report you gathered,it wasn't even from the accused and you expect me to believe this nonsense you posted here, I knew the reason why I asked that question.

You can see that what you gathered doesn't even go with what we read and the screenshots from the OP.

Why is he is begging here if the undertaking was to help him sell the car?
You see ehn,common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by buygala(m): 9:00am On Sep 12, 2022
udemzyudex:

Lol.. according to the report you gathered,it wasn't even from the accused and you expect me to believe this nonsense you posted here, I knew the reason why I asked that question.

You can see that what you gathered doesn't even go with what we read and the screenshots from the OP.

Why is he is begging here if the undertaking was to help him sell the car?
You see ehn,common sense is not common.

You are right...

That's why op refused to go pay the gbese he was owing and pick up his car smiley

Op didn't deny most of what i stated..but na you wey sabi as the thing go pass everybody.

You have done well
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2022
buygala:

You are right...

That's why op refused to go pay the gbese he was owing and pick up his car smiley

Op didn't deny most of what i stated..but na you wey sabi as the thing go pass everybody.

You have done well

Imagine a seller begging OP not to involve the police even after OP refuse to pay his gbese grin who does that or are you blind you can't read the conversation on the screenshot?

1 Like

Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
Deltel is a fraud.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by ospreywin(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2022
Deltel is no fraud.
Re: Deltel(ERITAM AUTOS) is a fraud, BEWARE!!! by pete3000: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2022
ospreywin:
Deltel is no fraud.

Can you prove it to me?
Birds of the same feather, oniranu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SOLD 2003 Tokunbo Highlander ( Clean Title) / 1852 Vw Beetle: Fully Pimped- Say Something About This / 2010 Kia Models!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.