Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" (12670 Views)

Niaralanders please what do ladies really want? Please read my story / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Tharmon: 8:16pm On May 20, 2022
I have been hearing the word for a while now and haven't got any idea of what the meaning is. It goes like this " I go put am for your body wotowoto"

2 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Puskas: 8:18pm On May 20, 2022
Excessive beating.

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Emma2Seconds: 8:19pm On May 20, 2022
���
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by exCHRISTIAN: 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
Beat...Mercilessly

grin grin grin

Slap someone with a rod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Moferere: 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
Wotowoto = gidigidi in Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by obinna58(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2022
E go rain for your body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Tozocalamity: 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
extemely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Bashnigga(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2022
In to-to
To hammer person wetin no good grin
As in, the kind wey enter body wella, Shey u grab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Deicide: 9:17pm On May 20, 2022
I hate the language

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by l69l: 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Vinnie2000(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
It means you go Collect enough Kponsing (Beating)!
It can also be used in sexual innuedoes form.e.g. Candidlady dey my room yesterday. She collect enough Wotowoto!
Lol.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Theboy21: 9:36pm On May 20, 2022
Hate those slangs like mad

8 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by osemoses1234(m): 9:37pm On May 20, 2022
Wotowoto means ice too

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:53pm On May 20, 2022
Wotowoto, wotototo, wotoporously

Same meaning
They all mean maximum collecting
They type that you won’t be able to say die it ( stop it )

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

9 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by SarutobiEky(m): 9:57pm On May 20, 2022
Lord knows I'll never use that slang till it phases out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by SarutobiEky(m): 9:58pm On May 20, 2022
Theboy21:
Hate those slangs like mad
a girl I used to chat with used the slang... Immediately turned my tummy.. ceased talking to her.

2 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Peskid: 10:00pm On May 20, 2022
It was coined out from NBM slang which is called mending beyond repair bt I pity anyone that tells an axeman say e go collect wotowoto

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by biggy00000(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2022
Wotowoto-- in simple English connote "... In quick succession"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Vinnie2000(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2022
SarutobiEky:
a girl I used to chat with used the slang... Immediately turned my tummy.. ceased talking to her.
Ogbeni, you no like the Babe b4.
I bet if it is one fine, sweet Babe with good ASSnal and manCHESTer, u wud not see much wrong!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by SarutobiEky(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Ogbeni, you no like the Babe b4.
I bet if it is one fine, sweet Babe with good ASSnal and manCHESTer, u wud not see much wrong!
ogbeni..I'm unlike anybody. My like and respect for her would run cold sharply. It will reduce drastically and change the way I perceive the biiish
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Goldbw122(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2022
Beating unlimited

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Pussyassasin(m): 10:56pm On May 20, 2022
Woto woto means violence grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Jmichael1(m): 11:50pm On May 20, 2022
Ogbeni go watch selina tested then u will knw its meaning....
bt las las real madrid to collect 4 liverpool hand wotowotowoto woto.....

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:50am On May 21, 2022
Puskas:
Excessive beating.
like the way igbos are collecting from Ipob Terrorists every Monday sit at home or collect wotowoto from Ipob Terrorists
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Jmichael1:
Ogbeni go watch selina tested then u will knw its meaning....

bt las las real madrid to collect 4 liverpool hand wotowotowoto woto.....

You go put money?
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Faber(m): 3:29am On May 21, 2022
Woto-woto simply means "very very well"

He don collect woto woto " he don collect very very well
Baby bleep me woto woto " baby bleep me very very well
My sales today na woto woto " I made money well well today

First heard it in Aba. Over there they say "ozụọla woto woto" e don happen very very well. Meaning money don drop, business don drop or something surprising don happen.

Guy how was the interview? " My guy woto woto" . You will just know that the guy don secure the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Rickmann: 4:59am On May 21, 2022
Tharmon:
I have been hearing the word for a while now and haven't got any idea of what the meaning is. It goes like this " I go put am for your body wotowoto"

"Excessively"

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by beautyhd: 5:21am On May 21, 2022
General beating that leaves you stunned, numb and temporarily incapacitated with selective amnesia and shame.

Not forgetting some obvious bodily damage.

Wotowoto can be physical, verbal or emotional

4 Likes

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by DesChyko: 6:05am On May 21, 2022
That is turn-turn
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by sauceEEP(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2022
Repeatedly.
Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by kolamilan(m): 7:03am On May 21, 2022
Faber:
Woto-woto simply means "very very well"

He don collect woto woto " he don collect very very well
Baby bleep me woto woto " baby bleep me very very well
My sales today na woto woto " I made money well well today

First heard it in Aba. Over there they say "ozụọla woto woto" e don happen very very well. Meaning money don drop, business don drop or something surprising don happen.

Guy how was the interview? " My guy woto woto" . You will just know that the guy don secure the job.
Wotowoto is not an igbo word but Yoruba. E.g

Waje wotowoto ya.

1 Like

Re: Niaralanders What The Meaning Of "Wotowoto" by Faber(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2022
kolamilan:

Wotowoto is not an igbo word but Yoruba. E.g

Waje wotowoto ya.

I never told you is an Igbo word.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Picture Was Organized By The Japanese Neurologist / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.