Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season (23608 Views)

I Want To Be Like Harry Maguire — Super Eagles Defender, Calvin Bassey / Ajax Amsterdam Signs Calvin Bassey From Rangers In Club Record Deal / Calvin Bassey Wins Ranger's Young Player Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Kwanza: 8:17pm On May 20, 2022
UEFA's Technical Observer panel has selected its 2021/22 UEFA Europa League Team of the Season

#UELfinal
https://twitter.com/EuropaLeague/status/1527578933838983171?t=zkwDULga3M_vMxdJWvUCpQ&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Favaman(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
The hyping don start!!! Even UEFA dey help us dey do the work

If e fail to deliver in SE like Dennis and lookman now, we go start our curse!!!

Na until they perform well for their country, I go start dey take them serious.

Even the team of the season sef, no make sense.. Any team can beat this team any day and any time.

28 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Sergio104(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by princeFAD: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Good
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Obyangel: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
The boy is good. God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by olusam4: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
For sale

Size 43

100% quality

12k slitly neg

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Omotosho1090905(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by BigDawsNet: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Awww

Like for Bassey

Share for Chilwell

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Blackestjunior(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Hustle ooo
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Ezedon(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Very nice one brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Bluetooth10(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Frankfurt dominated
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Kizzygentle: 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
This bassey was the worst player in the return leg against Ghana.. Infact I despised him after that match.. Ozuor

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by ZombieTAMER: 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Nice one

so bad, Nigeria isn't going to world cup
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by repent4christ: 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
Bassey main man
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Ballzproblemm: 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
when Nigerians go start to get exceptional talent like Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi., I don tire for all this half baked talent ,even Senegal ,Egypt, Algeria have. ,mane ,Salah ,mahrez respectively

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by ZombieTAMER: 8:35pm On May 20, 2022
Kizzygentle:
This bassey was the worst player in the return leg against Ghana.. Infact I despised him after that match.. Ozuor

True.. but he's good though

he just needed time to adapt to African football, play some friendlies first.. bond with the lads.. he's still a young chap

I blamed the coaches , they ought to know better

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Rayjnr: 8:35pm On May 20, 2022
Useless Ramsey spoiled the match

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by LIGHTROOM: 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
Coach of the season should be xavi

Listen to reasons why I said so

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by gasparpisciotta: 8:36pm On May 20, 2022
He played well in the final, very key to the team
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by WibusJaga: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Congrats. Dem for win if not for Bubu bad luck wey follow the 3 Super Eagles Rangers players. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by IsellSmartTvs: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
I was actually vying for rangers to win the Europa.make dem atleast put Nigerian player on European map too
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Sadddfff: 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
Ok

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Kizzygentle: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

True.. but he's good though

he just needed time to adapt to African football, play some friendlies first.. bond with the lads.. he's still a young chap

I blamed the coaches , they ought to know better

He didn't even play like someone that plays in Europe.. He wasted almost all the balls at his disposal. He couldn't give an accurate pass, he didn't play with confidence, infact I was embarrassed..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by mbahdi(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
M
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Golan007: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Remove Rice and insert Bowen.
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by abobote: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
when Nigerians go start to get exceptional talent like Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi., I don tire for all this half baked talent ,even Senegal ,Egypt, Algeria have. ,mane ,Salah ,mahrez respectively
Our time has passed.
We use to boost of JJ, Kanu and mike
Re: Nigeria's Calvin Bassey Makes UEFA Europe League Team Of The Season by Ballzproblemm: 8:44pm On May 20, 2022
abobote:
Our time has passed. We use to boost of JJ, Kanu and mike
true

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s defeat deflates Keshi / Olarenwaju Kayode Voted Austrian Bundesliga Player Of The Year / Ahmed Musa Matches Zidane, Surpasses Lampard, Vieira In International Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.