Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. (2305 Views)

Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Ctorch: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
I can't Support Obi, I have pitched my tent for Wike-Ikpeazu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Golan007: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
grin

Na laidis Obi go take win primaries?

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by LegendHero(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2022
LOL.

Obi Panora don suffer. which one be colorless again?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Ndibunna: 8:35pm On May 20, 2022
Na Nnamdi Kanu state governor be this ooo

Failures located and camped in one state

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Penguin2: 8:38pm On May 20, 2022
Deep calleth upon deep.

Failure standing with Agbero.

Obi doesn’t need the endorsement of characters like Ikpeazu, it will even be a dent on Obi.

Onye ala!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Lionnation: 8:39pm On May 20, 2022
Chai this man don fall em hand last last
Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by ojun50(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
Instead make he talk say he no go see money chop, he say colorless

Colorless ko odorless ni
Ole
Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Puskas: 8:41pm On May 20, 2022
Does Ikpeazu have any influence? I don't think so

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Zandena(f): 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
Later they will curse Arewa mafia as the stumbling block to presidency of Ibo extraction.
Ibos! They can't unite for collective gains.
Very selfish and self entered.
Biafra will be the next Somalia of west Africa with these kind of characters in their midst
You can't queue behind one of your own but you want Nigerians to do so!
We can't take the risk!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by seunmsg(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
You guys can cry and wail about this, Ikpeazu is right to pitch his tent with Wike. In terms of real performance, Wike has performed far better than Peter Obi Pandora. In terms of who has a better chance of winning the party’s ticket, Wike has a better chance. In terms of who can mobilize and deploy financial resources for the party at the general election, Wike is miles ahead of Peter Obi Pandora.

Obi is simply a social media creation with no real electoral value. He has no single governor or real power broker in PDP in his camp. If I am a governor in SE, i won’t support him. This is politics and it’s what it is.

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Christistruth00: 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
The Color ikpeazu is talking about is the Colour of Cash

Heavy duty Oyel Cash
Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
Misleading post
Ikpeazu never mentioned Peter Obi's name.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
And you are celebrating a misleading post where ikpeazu never mentioned Obi but a figment of the posters imagination to make you happy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Sergio104(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Mere propaganda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by JAMO84: 8:57pm On May 20, 2022
At this point, it's only Chinese delegates that will vote for Obi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
seunmsg:
You guys can cry and wail about this, Ikpeazu is right to pitch his tent with Wike. In terms of real performance, Wike has performed far better than Peter Obi Pandora. In terms of who has a better chance of winning the party’s ticket, Wike has a better chance. In terms of who can mobilize and deploy financial resources for the party at the general election, Wike is miles ahead of Peter Obi Pandora.

Obi is simply a social media creation with no real electoral value. He has no single governor or real power broker in PDP in his camp. If I am a governor in SE, i won’t support him. This is politics and it’s what it is.

And you are celebrating a misleading post where ikpeazu never mentioned Obi but a figment of the posters imagination to make you happy.

we know the Nigerian president that is unstable and colorless.

And if the pdp eventually zones to southeast na your uncle dem go give ticket, suddenly wike is now your best friend. oya go collect campaign money

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by seunmsg(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2022
lonecatt:
For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 8:56pm

And if the pdp eventually zones to southeast na your uncle dem go give ticket, suddenly wike is now your best friend. oya go collect campaign money

It’s just few days to the primary election and this one is still expecting PDP to zone its presidential ticket to the SE. I’ve never seen a group of extremely deluded people like Peter Obi Pandora all my life. How can people be so blind to reality?

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by izac82: 9:03pm On May 20, 2022
Zandena:
Later they will curse Arewa mafia as the stumbling block to presidency of Ibo extraction.
Biafra will be the next Somalia of west Africa with these kind of characters in their midst
Calm down. This is politics, and everyone is free to support his candidate of choice.
It may surprise you that aside Peter Obi, my next candidate of choice is from the south west, I'm Igbo by tribe.
This is politic biko

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s just few days to the primary election and this one is still expecting PDP to zone its presidential ticket to the SE. I’ve never seen a group of extremely deluded people like Peter Obi Pandora all my life. How can people be so blind to reality?
Anything can happen in politics Mr learner.
People campaigned for apc chairmanship untill the last minute consensus was made.
It is very clear that empty drums make the largest noise and you are one of them
where in the post did ikpeazu mention Obi that you are mentioning? It seems peter Obi have become your nightmare and he will eventually be.
life is not all about collecting peanuts and working as an online sycophant, you can be hardworking and make a living for yourself too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by haffaze777(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
LegendHero:
LOL.

Obi Panora don suffer. which one be colorless again?

E choke me too,this na seventh time I go faintgrin

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by famology(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2022
Wike will win PDP ticket

Obi was never in the race

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by adekolaelect(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Deep calleth upon deep.

Failure standing with Agbero.

Obi doesn’t need the endorsement of characters like Ikpeazu, it will even be a dent on Obi.

Onye ala!
but stone ,Trees and Angel will vote for him to become pdp presidency. Chest beating as usual.......

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Think9ja(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2022
No link sef

Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by seunmsg(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2022
lonecatt:
Anything can happen in politics Mr learner.
People campaigned for apc chairmanship untill the last minute consensus was made.
It is very clear that empty drums make the largest noise and you are one of them
where in the post did ikpeazu mention Obi that you are mentioning? It seems peter Obi have become your nightmare and he will eventually be.
life is not all about collecting peanuts and working as an online sycophant, you can be hardworking and make a living for yourself too

No point arguing with you any further. Keep your delusional hope alive. In a matter of days, you Obi supporters will crawl back to Atiku or eat the humble pie and support Wike.

6 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Nigerialabalaba: 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
Ikpeazu don add anoda feather to Obi's cap grin
Colourless Obi.Chai!! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by lonecatt(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
seunmsg:

No point arguing with you any further. Keep your delusional hope alive. In a matter of days, you Obi supporters will crawl back to Atiku or eat the humble pie and support Wike.
Lol it is now clear who is delusioned,you comment on politics section everyday of your life yet you do not understand politics.all you dey after na to collect money come dey shout Peter Obi as if your next neal depends on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
Zandena:
Oya show me the zone more United than Igbos

No run reply this mention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Peacecore: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
Does Ikpeazu have any influence? I don't think so
las las na T.A Orji get d delegates n na only go determine who dem go vote.
Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by Puskas: 9:30pm On May 20, 2022
Peacecore:
las las na T.A Orji get d delegates n na only go determine who dem go vote.
I de tell you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
This is words from Obi's henchman, how then do you convince me that Obi is not a well packaged fraud from Alaigbo grin

Mr colourless criminal grin

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by basilo101: 9:31pm On May 20, 2022
Forget the geopolitical zones which is an artificial boundary. Ngwa (Ikpeazu) is more related to Ikwere (Wike) than any other igbo group in South East
Re: I Can't Support Obi, I Have Pitched My Tent For Wike-ikpeazu. by sukar886: 10:22pm On May 20, 2022
Mumu governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023:British High Commissioner Visits Peter Obi To Discuss About Nig Economy.pix / Soludo's Kind Of Roads / 2023 AFRD: We Share Your Pains - Ugwuanyi Tells Wives Of Fallen Heroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.