Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,939 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:56 AM

I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike (1119 Views)

If Kids Can Defend Their Families in Mexico, Why Can’t Nigerians? - Adebayo / We Have No Money To Defend The Naira - Reno Omokri / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by hisexcellency34: 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rivers State governor, NyesomWike has told leaders and delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abia State to trust him as the only presidential aspirant who has the capacity to defend the interest of Ndi Igbo.

Governor Wike, who is also a presidential aspirant of the PDP met with the leaders and delegates of the party at Abia State Government House, in Umuahia on Friday to solicit support ahead of the party's presidential primary this month.

The Rivers State governor stated that he would not be that kind of a leader who would be lost on the opportunity in public service to address social injustice and other forms of unfair treatment that people suffer in Nigeria.

Governor Wike reiterated his belief in the restructuring of Nigeria and is determined to be the first to start the process to strengthen the sense of belonging among Nigerians.

"I say so with all amount of seriousness and I challenge anybody who is from the Southern part of Nigeria; who is from South-South, who is from South-East to say so boldly too. Check all of us, look and determine who can even defend the interest of Ndi Igbo better than me?

"It is not merely to talk. I mean who has the mind. Who has the courage. I have the mind and I have the courage. I will make sure the injustice in this country is being solved. 

"Ask them, when they were in power, what did they do? How many of them have spoken out? Look, don't waste your votes on such people."

Governor Wike observed that things have fallen apart in the country because those of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who control the Federal Government lack such capacity.

The governor said he is prepared to effectively and productively take drastic decisions and do so courageously in order to promote national good. 

Governor Wike assured that in solving Nigeria's numerous problems, he would also provide requisite logistics, and other support to the security agencies to enable them curb insurgency and activities of bandits within a given timeline.

"That is what leadership is all about. You must be courageous to take decisions people are thinking that is impossible. Inability to take decisions, that is our problem in this country.

"But I will take those decisions that people are running away from. I will take it."

On his part, governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu , who had earlier hosted governor Wike on a courtesy visit, said they have found in the presidential aspirant a leader who is consistent, with a character and trust worthy.

Dr. Ikpeazu said Nigeria is in a precarious situation with a bleak future and requires governor Wike to forge national unity,  rescue the country and stabilise socioeconomic development.

https://independent.ng/2023-im-the-only-presidential-aspirant-who-can-defend-interest-of-igbos-wike/

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Puskas: 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
What a direct jab at Igbos. After killing Igbos he is still insulting them

7 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Zonefree(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
We've gone pass the era of this mere manipulation, Mr Excellency.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by bennybuhari: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
As you are defending the interest of Igbos in Obigbo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by successmatters(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2022
The insult is well noted Mr Wike.

10 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Pierohandsome: 8:52pm On May 20, 2022
When this man talks,he sounds like someone with memory loss,he has a very short memory.

In the south,no Governor that resents and hate igbos like Wike,he detests Igbo more than fulanis.

11 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Sergio104(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2022
Is he now igbo?? grin

Wait....so lowlife ikweres are attaching themselves to Igbos??

Attachee....we ain't interested

13 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2022
What a joke!

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Ndibunna: 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
Foolish man

Look at this talkative with his usual nonsense.

Eghu

6 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Urheadmaster(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2022
Mr intellectual with zero expertise in protecting the lives of Nigerians

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Ndibunna: 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Pierohandsome:
When this man talks,he sounds like someone with memory loss,he has a very short memory.

In the south,no Governor that resents and hate igbos like Wike,he detests Igbo more than fulanis.

Big memory.

Him and his people are just shameless.

You want to defend what they hate.

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Golan007: 8:58pm On May 20, 2022
grin

I remember how igbos loved Wike, FFK and Omokri post-2015.

Now however...
grin

E be like say make dem dey avoid anybody wey get K for him name or get K-leg.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Penguin2: 9:04pm On May 20, 2022
Big lunatic fool

After telling the world you are not Igbo, you are asking for Igbo votes to defend Igbo interest.

Onye ala

We would rather vote for Tinubu or Buhari’s third term.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by slivertongue: 9:11pm On May 20, 2022
Wike is enjoying the circus he calls campaign.

7 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by bennybuhari: 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
Who did he insulted?
successmatters:
The insult is well noted Mr Wike.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by successmatters(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
bennybuhari:
Who did he insulted?

English grin

4 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Salvador1: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:
Big lunatic fool

After telling the world you are not Igbo, you are asking for Igbo votes to defend Igbo interest.

Onye ala

We would rather vote for Tinubu or Buhari’s third term.
vote Tinubu?
God forbid bad thing!

Find another name not drug lord biko.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Penguin2: 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
Salvador1:
vote Tinubu?
God forbid bad thing!

Find another name not drug lord biko.

Of course I know nobody is voting Tinubu, I just want to drive the message home of the fact that Wike has zero chance of getting any vote from APC.

3 Likes

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Salvador1: 9:28pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

Of course I know nobody is voting Tinubu, I just want to drive the message home of the fact that Wike has zero chance of getting any vote from APC.
alright.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by saintkel(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
Puskas:
What a direct jab at Igbos. After killing Igbos he is still insulting them
afonja man....we know u too well....rest!
Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Puskas: 9:34pm On May 20, 2022
saintkel:
afonja man....we know u too well....rest!
grin. You wish

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On May 20, 2022
Wike will pay dearly for Obigbo
Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by bennybuhari: 11:18pm On May 20, 2022
Left English alone and answer!!!
successmatters:

English grin
Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Galaxyowerri(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2022
hisexcellency34:
[s]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Rivers State governor, NyesomWike has told leaders and delegates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Abia State to trust him as the only presidential aspirant who has the capacity to defend the interest of Ndi Igbo.

Governor Wike, who is also a presidential aspirant of the PDP met with the leaders and delegates of the party at Abia State Government House, in Umuahia on Friday to solicit support ahead of the party's presidential primary this month.

The Rivers State governor stated that he would not be that kind of a leader who would be lost on the opportunity in public service to address social injustice and other forms of unfair treatment that people suffer in Nigeria.

Governor Wike reiterated his belief in the restructuring of Nigeria and is determined to be the first to start the process to strengthen the sense of belonging among Nigerians.

"I say so with all amount of seriousness and I challenge anybody who is from the Southern part of Nigeria; who is from South-South, who is from South-East to say so boldly too. Check all of us, look and determine who can even defend the interest of Ndi Igbo better than me?

"It is not merely to talk. I mean who has the mind. Who has the courage. I have the mind and I have the courage. I will make sure the injustice in this country is being solved. 

"Ask them, when they were in power, what did they do? How many of them have spoken out? Look, don't waste your votes on such people."

Governor Wike observed that things have fallen apart in the country because those of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who control the Federal Government lack such capacity.

The governor said he is prepared to effectively and productively take drastic decisions and do so courageously in order to promote national good. 

Governor Wike assured that in solving Nigeria's numerous problems, he would also provide requisite logistics, and other support to the security agencies to enable them curb insurgency and activities of bandits within a given timeline.

"That is what leadership is all about. You must be courageous to take decisions people are thinking that is impossible. Inability to take decisions, that is our problem in this country.

"But I will take those decisions that people are running away from. I will take it."

On his part, governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu , who had earlier hosted governor Wike on a courtesy visit, said they have found in the presidential aspirant a leader who is consistent, with a character and trust worthy.

Dr. Ikpeazu said Nigeria is in a precarious situation with a bleak future and requires governor Wike to forge national unity,  rescue the country and stabilise socioeconomic development.

https://independent.ng/2023-im-the-only-presidential-aspirant-who-can-defend-interest-of-igbos-wike/[/s]

Bastard!!!

I will rather burn my voters card than waste it on this drunken fool.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by flamingREED(m): 12:09am On May 21, 2022
Oga, get behind us!!
Bloody murderer!
Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by bennybuhari: 5:39am On May 21, 2022
You don't want an Igbo man as president?
Galaxyowerri:

Bastard!!!

I will rather burn my voters card than waste it on this drunken fool.
Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Galaxyowerri(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2022
bennybuhari:
You don't want an Igbo man as president?

The bastard is not an Igbo man and will never be. He is from a minority group called ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Only Presidential Aspirant Who Can Defend The Interest Of Igbos- Wike by Darkcloud11(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2022
So wike should have allowed ipob to overrun his state,the way ibos reason is very funny,wike saying ikweres are not ibos is not a crime abeg and it doesn’t warrant this childish tantrum from adults smh

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Obaseki Expresses Concern Over The Peter Obi Effect, "They Don't Want Us". / Breaking SS In Soup As The EU Agree All Cars After 2035 Must Be Emission Free / Nigerian Man Warns Pastors, Politicians Against Speaking Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.