Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra (21666 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Purelypure(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
This is how APC started when they came to power o.

Blame game and excuses

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 20, 2022
Get down to work soludo please

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by IPIGSRMUMU: 10:05pm On May 20, 2022
Excuses already? grin grin
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by dochenaj: 10:09pm On May 20, 2022
Soludo shouldn't go down this excuse path, that has been commonplace throughout these years of APC government.

We suppose he would have done a proper assessment to know if he has what it takes given the present state of the State to formulate a solution for progress before contesting.

Nigeria is filled with politicians who have no idea of what the problem is nor do they have even the slightest inkling on how to proffer solutions. Soludo, I hope you're not like that.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by nedekid: 10:11pm On May 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
soludo is willing my people let's not make things hard for him
Na we complain abi na soludo?

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by nedekid: 10:12pm On May 20, 2022
Oluwaramsey:
Please I need help ooo...anyone that can borrow me #40,000 and I will pay #45,000 back to the person within the next 24-36hours
You get sure odds?
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by nedekid: 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
Stronghold91:
the overrated governor,
this man is gotta be a failure
Him na economist for book, Obi na economists for practical.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Kaiser20: 10:18pm On May 20, 2022
Ordinary Ipob UGM day Terrorize Anambra State, Sisi Soludo is speaking grammar up and down.
Learn from governor Wike how to disable Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by IgOga(m): 10:21pm On May 20, 2022
Se you nor know before ni? What's wrong with all these politicians now...you knew exactly what you are getting into
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by hope4nigeria(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Too much talk no dey full basket.

Oga prof, get to work pls. The people believe in you & that's why they elected you.

Best of luck.
get to work with with empty Treasury? As anyone with sense remain in this country at all? Try and be reading before you jump like monkey next time please
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerian leaders.... They can never work without laying down excuses first.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by mkpurumma090(f): 10:34pm On May 20, 2022
The only effort you should make now is, not to leave the same legacy as the drunkard did
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2022
You think say easy? undecided
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by UrPapa: 10:37pm On May 20, 2022
successmatters:
After reading the posted news 3 times, I concluded that Nigerian journalism has gone to the dogs.

Where in the article did Soludo mention that he inherited a red treasury?

Nairaland rushed to post this to the front page without checking the misinformation, this is an examof the propaganda war against Igbos we are all talking about. Brown envelope now controls Nigerian media.
What do you mean propaganda war against igbos?
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2022
dochenaj:
Soludo shouldn't go down this excuse path, that has been commonplace throughout these years of APC government.

We suppose he would have done a proper assessment to know if he has what it takes given the present state of the State to formulate a solution for progress before contesting.

Nigeria is filled with politicians who have no idea of what the problem is nor do they have even the slightest inkling on how to proffer solutions. Soludo, I hope you're not like that.

The thing is very annoying... They just contest like it's a mere popularity contest.

Look at the coming presidential election, not one has a meaningful manifesto.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by john633(m): 10:43pm On May 20, 2022
Resign na
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 20, 2022
He is 100 percent on point!. Now, it's time for him to work with what he has.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by ahamonyeka(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2022
Yes,what do you expect before? You will have to fix it thats why you are the governor.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
ovie8200:
Here we go again...Nigerian's leaders are so comedian.

You want him to lie and not tell you realities on ground?
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 20, 2022
First page comment is terrible. This is why naija is like this.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 20, 2022
feyisy86:
God bless you Man, i am beginning to doubt Soludo competence, well people might say its still early days but remember naso Buhari startéd with complains here and there and we are here today, in 2015 Wike hit the ground running and he was able to deliver laudable projects, let soludo starts something fast, the treasury is empty and your first major achievement is to have commissioners abi where does he want to get money for there salaries from, Mr Soludo alot is expected from you very soon its will be 100 days in office Get something to hit the ground running.

What projects did Wike deliver?. You think couple of flyovers are achievements for a governor with billions of dollars at his disposal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by ManOfSon: 10:54pm On May 20, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420437/inherited-red-treasury-pervasive-insecurity-anambra-soludo/

Why do our so called politicians do this for goodness sake? Even this one that everyone is hailing as a messiah? Of what need is this claim if not as possible excuse for failure down the road? The treasury is red? Good. That's probably why you were voted into that office to come and turn red into white. Don't waste our time telling us all about the color, red. The only message voters want to hear is that you're fixing it. No more. No less.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Confirm4real(m): 10:55pm On May 20, 2022
Are you now regretting or what...

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by babamoha(m): 11:04pm On May 20, 2022
Mr governor talk less

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Yankee101: 11:17pm On May 20, 2022
Excuses from start
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Jide433: 11:22pm On May 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Oga prof, get to work pls. The people believe in you & that's why they elected you.

Best of luck.
which one be too much talk. There's nothing one can do that people will not talk. What is wrong in briefing us on the issues at hand? Please make una rest
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Jide433: 11:27pm On May 20, 2022
atiku4President:

This is how to spot an empty brain. A Governor or President presenting a budget has to give an overview of present economic realities from where he or she make financial projection. It was not a political presentation. Some of you are just irritating the way you jump into topics and make careless statements on issues you know nothing about. Wonder why Nigeria is full of toxic characters.
my brother the thing tire me. You see a governor that tells you how things onfold you criticize, you see the one that will not even give a damn you criticize. I don't really know what is wrong with some people. It's very annoying. They think he will just enter and turn everything overnight. Some people don't just have brain
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Poiu11: 11:48pm On May 20, 2022
angry angry

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by wink2015(m): 11:48pm On May 20, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Best of luck.

He has the right to SPEAK OUT or VOICE OUT his mindset on the state of Anambra treasury.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by HeroicMeastro: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420437/inherited-red-treasury-pervasive-insecurity-anambra-soludo/
Oga Prof. Just do what you can do and stop complaining.
When you visited that fool in the prison, was it part of your job too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Kids Abducted By Housemaid Were Found Near Police Station / President Buhari With President Mahama In Ghana Today / ''we Will Gladly Accept Fayose's Gifts''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.