Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra (21668 Views)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / Soludo: I Became A Professor In My 30s, Achieved Everything I Wanted In My 30s / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by LIGHTROOM: 12:08am On May 21, 2022
Louder

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by realstars: 12:10am On May 21, 2022
slivertongue:
Sir, get to work least you end up like Buhari the excuse merchant.
after reading all the comments, i wonder the huge volum of dept the next president will inherite from buhari!

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:28am On May 21, 2022
atiku4President:

This is how to spot an empty brain. A Governor or President presenting a budget has to give an overview of present economic realities from where he or she make financial projection. It was not a political presentation. Some of you are just irritating the way you jump into topics and make careless statements on issues you know nothing about. Wonder why Nigeria is full of toxic characters.

It's really shocking the unwarranted level of bile and disrespect the erudite Prof is getting on this and similar threads. And i suspect a lot of these inane posts are coming from non-Igbo who -for whatever reason- never wanted him to be Governor of Anambra to begin with!

He didn't even make the statement being linked to him. Besides, like you just pointed out, a Governor making a budget presentation to the state house of assembly would at some point have to mention what's presently in the till to be able to justify the proposed amount he wants thems to approve.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Acidbath: 12:52am On May 21, 2022
Na only English this one Sabi.

E go work small for first term...2nd term na to return Anambra as e dey before.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Lightorder: 1:17am On May 21, 2022
Every failed system has one vibe. Blame blame , talk talk and talk
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by CosticSodar: 2:45am On May 21, 2022
Mtcheew �
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by sameks08(m): 3:32am On May 21, 2022
what He wished is not what He is seeing Is very peculiar in naiga that their system can spoil a good name. I pray God help you cos is not easy

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Nobody: 4:00am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

He has gone to flirt with Nnamdi Kanu. The picture will stop the killings.

Soludo fall my hands. He is giving legitimacy to a criminal!. He shouldn't have go for the visit.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Okdi(m): 4:22am On May 21, 2022
Twitter governor and too much talk talk. Get to work sir
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by ikemeze: 4:29am On May 21, 2022
Gov soludo is the caused of security problems in Anambra
Okdi:
Twitter governor and too much talk talk. Get to work sir
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by brandsoncharlie: 4:40am On May 21, 2022
festacman:
The treasury is red because Willie Obiano built badly-needed infrastructure.

The treasury is red because the House of Assembly you are addressing demanded so much to do their constitutional job.

The treasury is red because Willie Obiano spent so much money to secure the state using all kinds of unconventional strategies.

The treasury is red because Willie Obiano spent heavily to make you an APGA candidate, to fight legal battles for INEC to recognize you and to ensure safe and secure campaigns as well as to mobilize grassroots support for your victory on election day. You know all these when they were being done.

Now, build up the treasury and block leakages as promised. Do critical reforms to correct Obiano's mistakes. But also do well to to build more badly-needef infrastructure. Get to work because there is no time to waste time.
Charlie anytime you hear politicians making this statement then know that they have few or nothing to offer the state especially those that borrowed from different sources to cling on the seat of power.
They should just forget it the man won't do as expected.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by yinkeys(m): 5:55am On May 21, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by VirileNelly2420: 6:14am On May 21, 2022
festacman:

The treasury is red because the House of Assembly you are addressing demanded so much to do their constitutional job.

The treasury is red because Willie Obiano spent so much money to secure the state using all kinds of unconventional strategies.

The treasury is red because Willie Obiano spent heavily to make you an APGA candidate, to fight legal battles for INEC to recognize you and to ensure safe and secure campaigns as well as to mobilize grassroots support for your victory on election day. You know all these when they were being done.

Now, build up the treasury and block leakages as promised. Do critical reforms to correct Obiano's mistakes. But also do well to to build more badly-needef infrastructure. Get to work because there is no time to waste time.
Ana-akogheri....!!!

Eda u benefited from d rascal fund management of Obiano, or u're not an Anambrarian.

Once more, ana-akogheri

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by autodevice(m): 7:11am On May 21, 2022
I believe you
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by juman(m): 8:28am On May 21, 2022
Ipob should remove their nuisance activities in that state and let this good man govern the state to the high level.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by juman(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

It's really shocking the unwarranted level of bile and disrespect the erudite Prof is getting on this and similar threads. And i suspect a lot of these inane posts are coming from non-Igbo who -for whatever reason- never wanted him to be Governor of Anambra to begin with!

He didn't even make the statement being linked to him. Besides, like you just pointed out, a Governor making a budget presentation to the state house of assembly would at some point have to mention what's presently in the till to be able to justify the proposed amount he wants thems to approve.

@bolded.
Do you have brain at all.
Those posts came mainly from ipob, and supporters of two formal governors.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On May 21, 2022
festacman:

You have spoken well my brother
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:33am On May 21, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ana-akogheri....!!!

Eda u benefited from d rascal fund management of Obiano, or u're not an Anambrarian.

Once more, ana-akogheri
Which one is "Eda"?
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On May 21, 2022
Soludo you made a very grievous mistake by visiting Nnamdi Kanu in prison
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Askmewhy(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2022
successmatters:
After reading the posted news 3 times, I concluded that Nigerian journalism has gone to the dogs.

Where in the article did Soludo mention that he inherited a red treasury?

Nairaland rushed to post this to the front page without checking the misinformation, this is an examof the propaganda war against Igbos we are all talking about. Brown envelope now controls Nigerian media.

don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:
This overhyped fool is obviously not ready to work.
Typical Yoruba man, uncultured being, he is overhyped because he didn't come from your tribe, you are calling him fool a man your kindred can't produce, Soludo I know you will shame you all

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:33am On May 21, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420437/inherited-red-treasury-pervasive-insecurity-anambra-soludo/

When a politician tells you he inherited an empty treasury just know he will steal anything stealable so he would use what he said earlier as an excuse.

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by ArewaNorth: 10:44am On May 21, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420437/inherited-red-treasury-pervasive-insecurity-anambra-soludo/

Where are those challenging Buhari of accusing past adminstrations?

All Govts live on accusations to hype their performance. Trump spent 4yrs accusing and insulting Obama!
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:45am On May 21, 2022
juman:

@bolded.
Do you have brain at all.
Those posts came mainly from ipob, and supporters of two formal governors.

Shut up! Most if not all those unreasonable posts came from non-Igbo hating schmucks! Anything positive for Ndigbo or Alaigbo, they will have a negative disposition towards it….of course masquerading as Igbo thinking they can give their bile some form of legitimacy! If an accomplished and seasoned technocrat and intellectual like Prof Soludo isn’t good for Anambra, then pray, who is!? Had the useless supreme court cancelled Soludos’ victory and criminally awarded it to an Andy Ubah, ehe….that’s when you nasty lot will be happy!

Can you pinpoint where Prof Soludo used the words attributed to him in the title of this thread!?

Also, he has shown solidarity with the leader of IPOB, so care to tell us why their members would be making such caustic and hate-filled comments against him!?
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Terrence99: 12:02pm On May 21, 2022
post=113030537:

Typical Yoruba man, uncultured being, he is overhyped because he didn't come from your tribe, you are calling him fool a man your kindred can't produce, Soludo I know you will shame you all

E don pain this one. grin
Uche, you are a big fool for not knowing you have been fooled, but for continuing in foolishness.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

E don pain this one. grin
Uche, you are a big fool for not knowing you have been fooled, but for continuing in foolishness.
Same as your father, frustrated being grin

1 Like

Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by VirileNelly2420: 2:03pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Which one is "Eda"?

...either...
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Terrence99: 2:31pm On May 21, 2022
post=113037882:

Same as your father, frustrated being grin

How that your wife wey APGA marry for you?
No let those chairmen near her o.
Re: Soludo: I Inherited A ‘Red Treasury And Pervasive Insecurity’ In Anambra by Oluwaramsey: 2:53pm On May 21, 2022
No be gamble I won use am for
nedekid:

You get sure odds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South East Senate Caucus To Boycott Buhari’s Town Hall Parley / Amina Zakari Should Resign – Obasanjo / Aminu Yahaya-Sharif: Appeal Court Sets Aside Death Sentence Against Kano Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.