Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries (4138 Views)

2023 Election: Tinubu’s Victory Will Be APC’s Parting Gift To Buhari – Adamu / REVEALED: Buhari Set To Arrest Senator Abaribe For Sponsoring Terrorism / Saraki Has Game Plan By Not Defecting – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 9:18pm On May 20, 2022
I just received an audio clip in Hausa language from an alleged meeting of Buhari and Adamu regards the APC presidential primaries elections.

The game plan is as follows. Ahmed Lawan will win the APC Presidential ticket. Orji Kalu who is still having some case with EFCC will make way for South South as Vice President.
After the elections, Orji Kalu returns to the Senate as Senate President. The North West will produce Deputy Senate president, then Speaker goes to South West. Deputy Speaker will go to North Central the zone that have the APC Chairman already.

I am looking for a way to drop the highly classified audio file here. Any help on how to go about that? Or you can drop your WhatsApp digits if you are interested, it is in Hausa language, if you dont understand Hausa no bother me for the audio clip.

The picture below says it all. Many will doubt me, but bookmark this thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Xscape1993(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2022
It is well with them all....

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by AJOBI77(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2022
This is just a mere hear say.

Please, it's advisable you don't upload the audio if it's real. You may be getting into real trouble!

Please avoid the temptation of getting to wahala.

Stay safe

10 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Hashabiah: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Wow...this is good news . Tinubu will get nothing

3 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Iceberg3: 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Xscape1993:
It is well with them all....
It is well with them o
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:21pm On May 20, 2022
Lie Muhammad u know what I mean is not possible that's end of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nigerialabalaba: 9:23pm On May 20, 2022
Faber:
I just received an audio clip in Hausa language from the meeting of Buhari and Adamu regards the APC presidential primaries elections.

The game plan is as follows. Ahmed Lawan will win the APC Presidential ticket. Orji Kalu who is still having some case with EFCC will make way for Rotimi Amaechi as VP.
After the elections, Orji Kalu returns to the Senate as Senate President. The North West will produce Deputy Senate President, then Speaker goes to South West. Deputy Speaker will go to North Central the zone that have the APC Chairman already.

I am looking for a way to drop the highly classified audio file here. Any help on how to go about that? Or you can drop your WhatsApp digits if you are interested, it is in Hausa language, if you dont understand Hausa no bother me for the audio clip.

The picture below says it all. Many will doubt me, but bookmark this thread.
Rule 8 broken by omo ibo.
cc mynd44 seun
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nigerialabalaba: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Wow...this is good news . Tinubu will get nothing
omo ibo, u go wail until 2031 las las
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Penguin2: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
I might believe whatever the Op is saying but what I know is that Ahmed Lawan as APC candidate vs Atiku Abubakar as PDP candidate, Atiku will win before okokoroko on Election Day.

Southwest for one will cast a protest vote against APC if Yoruba man is not the Presidential candidate nor chosen as vp again.

So, it’s checkmate for APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by majole: 9:24pm On May 20, 2022
Send to my email: maajimaaji@yahoo.com
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by ityP(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
No northerner would be Presidential candidate for either APC or PDP. Take this to the bank
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by mymadam(m): 9:26pm On May 20, 2022
shocked Are you serious?
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2022
This analysis is from an individual whose brain has been infested with Ipobism .

Ipobism, a severe mental health disorder

8 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Puskas: 9:29pm On May 20, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
This analysis is from an individual whose brain has been infested by Ipobism .

Stale already. Try another wack line if you are intelligent enough

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Pauldollars(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
Upload it here. This is an anonymous website. No need to ask for anybody's phone no to send it.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2022
Many will doubt me. But just bookmark this thread and wait till by this time next year. This is the last game plan now.
The argument of the North is that Tinubu was settled as far back as 2015 as he was the one that brought his boy Osinbajo as the VP and also brought his ally Oshiomhole as APC Chairman after Oyegun.

Tinubu lost the control of APC, the day Ajimobi passed on. Ajimobi would have taken over from Oshiomhole. As Ajimobi passed away, Buhari hijacked APC from Tinubu group and installed Mai Buni, who brought Adamu. The reserved Adamu, who seemed naive, but very dangerous go finish work finally.

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by duro4chang(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2022
The news is from Upper Iweka outlet

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:
I might believe whatever the Op is saying but what I know is that Ahmed Lawan as APC candidate vs Atiku Abubakar as PDP candidate, Atiku will win before okokoroko on Election Day.

Southwest for one will cast a protest vote against APC if Yoruba man is not the Presidential candidate nor chosen as vp again.

The grand plan is for Power to return to North. As for PDP, Tambuwal will clinch the ticket. It's Adamu VS Tambuwal. Wike and co have sworn it's either Tambuwal or they scatter everything
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nigerialabalaba: 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
Faber:
Many will doubt me. But just bookmark this thread and wait till by this time next year. This is the last game plan now.
The argument of the North is that Tinubu was settled as far back as 2015 as he was the one that brought his boy Osinbajo as the VP and also brought his ally Oshiomhole as APC Chairman after Oyegun.

Tinubu lost the control of APC, the day Ajimobi passed on. Ajimobi would have taken over from Oshiomhole. As Ajimobi passed away, Buhari hijacked APC from Tinubu group and installed Mai Buni, who brought Adamu. The reserved Adamu, who seemed naive, but very dangerous go finish work finally.
Omo masanfaani Omo Ibo Anambrabra, I don go thru ur chat and con see say u no well. Na ur hatred for Tinubu put u in sifia pains

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Penguin2: 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
Faber:

The grand plan is for Power to return to North. As for PDP, Tambuwal will clinch the ticket. It's Adamu VS Tambuwal. Wike and co have sworn it's either Tambuwal or they scatter everything

Lol!

Let me not talk too much.

Fingers crossed
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

The grand plan is for Power to return to North. As for PDP, Tambuwal will clinch the ticket. It's Lawan VS Tambuwal. Wike and co have sworn it's either Tambuwal or they scatter everything. Wike himself is retiring to the Senate
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Opolopoopolonio: 9:41pm On May 20, 2022
Orji Uzor Kalu as senate president ruined the whole 'leaked memo' cum fable... grin

Orji Uzor Kalu can never be senate president... angry

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Mandate2023: 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Ipigs imagination grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Hashabiah: 9:48pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Èwedu-licking goat , hear me well : I'm from the Niger Delta and I have no business with silly igbos and their Biafra stupidity

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Nigerialabalaba: 9:50pm On May 20, 2022
Hashabiah:
Èwedu-licking goat , hear me well : I'm from the Niger Delta and I have no business with silly igbos and their Biafra stupidity

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by basilo101: 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Orji Uzor Kalu as senate president ruined the whole 'leaked memo' cum fable... grin

Orji Uzor Kalu can never be senate president... angry
When his university roommate is president? He will actually be the VP

2 Likes

Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Omo masanfaani Omo Ibo Anambrabra, I don go thru ur chat and con see say u no well. Na ur hatred for Tinubu put u in sifia pains
duro4chang:
The news is from Upper Iweka outlet
TheNiceGuy:
This analysis is from an individual whose brain has been infested with Ipobism .

ityP:
No northerner would be Presidential candidate for either APC or PDP. Take this to the bank
Nigerialabalaba:

I don't even expect you guys to believe. But e go do you guys like film. Those saying Orji Kalu cannot be Senate President are just delusional. When Saraki became the Senate President, CCB tried him for four years and nothing happened, he survived the whole show. Those saying that's the end of Nigeria, so is it South East that is now singing either Them or the North East or is it The South South that is sitting on the fence as usual, that will end Nigeria. Even the South West are not United in Tinubu presidential bid.

Make all of us calm down, no need to panic grin , interesting days ahead
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Opolopoopolonio: 9:52pm On May 20, 2022
basilo101:

When his university roommate is president? He will actually be the VP

Impossible! Ordinary senator is what he can be. Even minister he can't get.
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by duro4chang(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2022
Faber:

I don't even expect you guys to believe. But e go do you guys like film. Those saying Orji Kalu cannot be Senate President are just delusional. When Saraki became the Senate President, CCB tried him for four years and nothing happened, he survived the whole show. Those saying that's the end of Nigeria, so is it South East that is now singing either Them or the North or is it The South South that is sitting on the fence as usual. Even the South West are not United in Tinubu presidential bid.

Make all of us calm down, no need to panic grin , interesting days ahead
Make you yourself calm down. The primary Is just some days around the corner. Make you no come and tell another story after or shortly before the primary ooo
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by Faber(m): 10:03pm On May 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Keep calling the mods. You will later call FIFA, NFF, UN, ICC, ECOWAS, Putin or Your Papa to come ban me. Anụ ọhịa grin
Re: Revealed! Buhari, Adamu's Game Plan For APC Presidential Primaries by richiemcgold: 10:14pm On May 20, 2022
Penguin2:

be it lawal or atiku, once both major parties fielded northerners as presidential candidates, it will still be a win-win for the north.

The koko of the matter be say the south is about to be played again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

So CBN Did Not Obey Supreme Court Order / The Gospel Truth On Jos Crisis- The Aftermath / Rebrand Nigeria With A Logo And A Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.