Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku (332 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo: My Hair Was Not This Grey When I Started Out In 2015 / Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku by davodyguy: 9:45pm On May 20, 2022
Here's Bola Tinubu admitting Osinbajo's brilliance as a lawyer and how he won case against the Government of Obasanjo and Atiku

Tinubu also blamed the erratic power situation in the country on Obasanjo, accusing him of failing to deliver on the power supply in the nation throughout his tenure as the country’s head.
“When Obasanjo came, we taught them that there was no other way to have business evolution and revolution in this country without steady power supply.

“I introduced independent generating power projects in Badagry. What did he do? He and Atiku opposed it. I went to court. Who was my lawyer in court? Yemi Osinbajo. I won in court and we started generating 300MW, the first state to do it,” Tinubu said.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/obasanjo-is-nigerias-greatest-election-rigger-%E2%80%95-tinubu-alleges/
Re: Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku by Ttalk: 9:46pm On May 20, 2022
Your lawyer or Lagos state commissioner attorney general
Re: Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku by Puskas: 9:47pm On May 20, 2022
And you don't want to allow that your brilliant lawyer to continue serving the country
Re: Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
Hope You all can see how Tinubu is an enemy of progress who doesn't want good things to happen to Nigeria...

You know Osibanjo is this brilliant and yet you don't want him to rule this country
Re: Tinubu: Osinbajo, My Lawyer Won Case Against Obj &atiku by Urheadmaster(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2022
He is stylishly endorsing osinbanjo for president of Nigeria tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili, S’east Leaders Under Fire For Ignoring Killings Of Northerners / Another Candidate Emerges In Akwa Ibom PDP Parallel Guber Primaries / Opinion: Who Blinks First As APC Presidential Ticket Narrows Between Goodluck Jo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.