Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,978 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer (31919 Views)

Gunmen Who Raped And Molested An Army Personnel Have Been Arrested / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by l3st3r: 11:35pm On May 20, 2022
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by doggedfighter(f): 11:37pm On May 20, 2022
This is why I don't feel pity for them most times undecided

Coming back after one month to show power.

And to think he brought two more of his fellow assholes to bully and intimidate an unarmed civilian .

Bunch of uniformed lunatics !

314 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by vr0xen: 11:41pm On May 20, 2022
grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by PDJT: 11:48pm On May 20, 2022
-Don't you worry, he will be shot in the head very very soon.

-My advice; keep cool and keep doing your legitimate business. You are far better than that poor uncivilised urchin. He will not live to raise his children. Isee!

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Tinubuadvocate: 11:52pm On May 20, 2022
You just have to know that animal in khaki before your video clip will justify your claim. However go to transactions history look for his name them.After you know the bastard name go Instagram or Twitter tag tundeenaut, and human right,and Nigerian army. This way justice is sure.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Scoutvibe: 12:14am On May 21, 2022
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by God1000(m): 12:26am On May 21, 2022
This is highly unacceptable, Nigerian soldiers should grow up and stop beating civilians

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by jmoore(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day.I own a betking shop.i also run a POS service in the shop.One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet.He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him.i tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds".He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet.I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet .He went ahead and play a bet of #1000 .I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal.i ask him how he intend paying for the bet now.He says I should use his atm.i told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund.He say why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.i ask who are you?na you open shop for me.The whole thing broke into a shouting bout.Luckily his game won.I deducted my #1000 and ask him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.He says he is going to play and if I know who he is.We got into more shouting bout again.He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleague.He started hitting me with belt.Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment.People around later heard the noise.They started begging.When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain,they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up.When they are satisfied they finally left.i check for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it.His other two colleague are putting on muftty.I do have a cctv camera in my shop which they are not aware,so everything is on video.Please ,how do I proceed with this case and get justice,pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop.Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow.One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic.Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

Upload the video on Facebook.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:42am On May 21, 2022
Before we advise you, we need to know if you still believe in this wan naijerya that looks to oppress and kill us?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by sweetonugbu: 5:10am On May 21, 2022
I hate intimidation.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by BigYash: 5:39am On May 21, 2022
Scoutvibe:
Na soldier no be officer
Point of correction
Stop damaging their image. In every organisation they will be the bad ones
Read wetin you comment ,if sense dey am undecided So because there are bad eggs in every organization like you said ,op shouldn't speak out?
Op that guy might even be a fake army officer. So try and see if you can get his fucking name via the transaction, you guys did. You already have the video as backup. There is this human right activist by name Harrison Gwamnishu. Try and see if you can get his contact, he will be of great help to you..

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by l3st3r: 8:06am On May 21, 2022
Lalasticlala can you please move the thread to the front page so I can get more opinion on this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by SHINJA: 9:00am On May 21, 2022
No worry,dem go kill am soon

If bokoharam no kill m,UGM go kill m

God bless southsouth and southwest

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by chinonyinye: 10:13am On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day.I own a betking shop.i also run a POS service in the shop.One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet.He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him.i tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds".He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet.I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet .He went ahead and play a bet of #1000 .I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal.i ask him how he intend paying for the bet now.He says I should use his atm.i told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund.He say why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.i ask who are you?na you open shop for me.The whole thing broke into a shouting bout.Luckily his game won.I deducted my #1000 and ask him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.He says he is going to play and if I know who he is.We got into more shouting bout again.He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleague.He started hitting me with belt.Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment.People around later heard the noise.They started begging.When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain,they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up.When they are satisfied they finally left.i check for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it.His other two colleague are putting on muftty.I do have a cctv camera in my shop which they are not aware,so everything is on video.Please ,how do I proceed with this case and get justice,pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop.Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow.One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic.Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

Don't go anywhere oo. If you have a Twitter account, go there, narrate your part of the story, post evidence like the bet slip, video clip from your CCTV.

Tag his employer if you're sure it's the Nigerian army, tag defence HQ, tag Nigerian police and tag plenty influencers. The guy is very stupid

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by MangekyoAlt: 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
Op, the guy is a soldier probably Lance coperal, not an officer.
Meanwhile, if you had his name I probably would've been able to help you. Too bad the guy removed it. If he shows up again, mention this account.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by JooEeL(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
ONE NIGERIA FOR YOU.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Kobicove(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
@ I3st3r my suggestion would be for you to release the video on social media and do whatever you can to make it go viral!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by sofiscatedmoron: 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
What tribe do you think they are from?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by slawormiir: 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Dooh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Timoleon(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
Hi
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Tbbt12: 5:40pm On May 21, 2022
Want to make a black man go mad?? Just give him power or a gun.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by juman(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2022
It means the country is lawless.
If I be you, I would trace them and kill him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by zinizta: 5:43pm On May 21, 2022
l3st3r:
Good day. I own a betking shop. I also run a POS service in the shop. One day a customer came that he wants to play virtual sports bet. He asked to use the POS cos he doesn't have any money on him. I tried his card and it was saying "insufficient funds". He says he has money in the card and I should try it again.

Meanwhile I saw he was attempting to still play the bet. I told him he should wait let's resolve the withdrawal before he plays his bet. He went ahead and play a bet of #1000. I became angry and asked him if I didn't ask him not to play that bet until we resolve his withdrawal. I asked him how he intend paying for the bet now. He says I should use his atm. I told him his atm card is still showing insufficient fund. He said why am I shouting at him if I know who he is.

I asked who are you? na you open shop for me. The whole thing broke into a shouting bout. Luckily his game won. I deducted my #1000 and asked him to leave that he won't be allowed to play game here anymore as he is a troublesome person.

He says he is going to play and if I know who he is. We got into more shouting bout again. He finally left and says he would be coming back.

He came back today one month later wearing an army uniform with two of his other colleagues. He started hitting me with belt. Says I should do frog jump and other nonsensical punishment. People around later heard the noise. They started begging. When they asked me what the problem is before I try to explain, they would hit me with the belt that I should shut up. When they are satisfied they finally left.

I checked for the name tag on his uniform but he has removed it. His other two colleague are putting on muftty. I do have a CCTV camera in my shop which they are not aware, so everything is on video.

Please, how do I proceed with this case and get justice, pls don't say police cos I took an issue to the police the other time when money was stolen in my shop. Even with video evidence nothing was done. They tasked me anyhow. One naira no come out..

I know this is not the right section for this just want somewhere with a bit of traffic. Mods pls move this to the frontpage so I can get a range of advice.

Most likely a fake military man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Realestatevixen: 5:43pm On May 21, 2022
Ok

I am giving out 5 plots of 500sqm piece of land @ N2.5m each. Original price is 7m.

Only 5 plots are available for this massive Ramadan price slash.

Seman metropolis estate Lugbe Abuja is located behind Dunamis Glory Dome, and beside River park estate, along airport road Abuja. This is a once in a life time opportunity..

Please call 080 3651 9974 now!!!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by Kingozymandias(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2022
Thats what we call Panel beating

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By An Army Officer by iTommysco: 5:44pm On May 21, 2022
If we see the pictures e fit make sense o

Click here For your Daily Free Odd
https://okloaded.wapka.club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Avoid Being Scammed By ‘yahoo Boys’ / Police Arrest Woman For Killing Her Husband In Abia / Wife Slits Husband's Manhood Over Food Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.