Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This (1114 Views)

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" (2) (3) (4)

You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by otunla2020(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2022
IF YOU HAVE 3 KIDS AND YOU STILL SURVIVE UNDER OUR PRESENT ECONOMY, YOU NEED TO APPRECIATE GOD.!

With 3 children, yourself and spouse: 3 +2=5

Let's do the calculation:

5 plates of food for breakfast,

5 plates for lunch &

5 plates for dinner

= 15 plates of food per day.

Multiply by at least *N300* per plate = N4,500

N4,500 per day for 30 days (1 month);
we spend average of N135, 000 per month...
That's N1,620,000 per annum ..and you say, you are not a millionaire.

Snacks and in-between meals are not included oooo

School fees, are not included...

Medical bills is not included here ooo...

Transport fare/fuelling not yet in the calculation oo.

What of recharge cards and other miscellaneous

Shoes, clothes etc not added o, after all, we no go go out naked nah

House rent, for those without a house of their own, is not included..

Outrageous Electricity bills, Dstv and other utility bills are not in the calculation.

"Oga Do something for the boys no dey there oooo"

Now, the question is..

How do you make it happen with your monthly stipends?

It's a miracle.
Be Grateful�

Copied

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by Vincyman: 12:50am On May 21, 2022
Us wey come dey extended family nko. oga pack well, u dey spend 5k everyday no mean say u be billionaire
Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by ibechris(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2022
U are not lying my brother.

In fact,I have three children and I am a salary worker.

It is killing to to see how bad things have turn out to be...(mind u it is a global tragedy) not a Nigerian thing.

My rent is #800,000 and it is not going down which is typical of our economy.
However,we shall always survive and God will not shame us.

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by BrickDevo: 11:33am On May 22, 2022
ibechris:

It is killing to to see how bad things have turn out to be...(mind u it is a global tragedy) not a Nigerian thing.

It’s a global tragedy that cost of living is high and getting higher in nigeria, things suddenly became expensive, pure water bag went from 100 to 200 per bag, whereas oil prices is booming, and you say it is a global tragedy, tueeh!! E get where you go talk this kind thing you go collect mass beating, honestly.
Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by ibechris(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
BrickDevo:

It’s a global tragedy that cost of living is high and getting higher in nigeria, things suddenly became expensive, pure water bag went from 100 to 200 per bag, whereas oil prices is booming, and you say it is a global tragedy, tueeh!! E get where you go talk this kind thing you go collect mass beating, honestly.

I said it and I am saying it again...Nigeria inflation is better than that of Ghana as at today and the world economy is in shambles...England is even worst in Europe.
Their prime minister has accepted that the masses are suffering as a result of high cost of food,fuel,electricity and many more.

Cost of living has gone so high that even the approval ratings of the newly elected President of America has plummeted that if election is held today,he will not win. Same in Australia,Brazil,Peru and Argentina is currently suffering more than any nation in South America currently aside Venezuela.

What I have said here is a fact that can be checked and verify.

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by Mindlog: 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
ibechris:

I said it and I am saying it again...Nigeria inflation is better than that of Ghana as at today and the world economy is in shambles...England is even worst in Europe.
Their prime minister has accepted that the masses are suffering as a result of high cost of food,fuel,electricity and many more.

Cost of living has gone so high that even the approval ratings of the newly elected President of America has plummeted that if election is held today,he will not win. Same in Australia,Brazil,Peru and Argentina is currently suffering more than any nation in South America currently aside Venezuela.

Talking about England, personally I think getting food from the supermarket is still very affordable as I bought those for an amount less than what I earn in an hour as my pay, which I cannot compare back home in Nigera.

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by BrickDevo: 1:50pm On May 22, 2022
ibechris:

You mean cost of food prices have doubled in England?
Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by BrickDevo: 1:55pm On May 22, 2022
Mindlog:

Talking about England, personally I think getting food from the supermarket is still very affordable as I bought those for an amount less than what I earn in an hour as my pay, which I cannot compare back home in Nigera.
i don't understand how someone can be suffering and smiling in Nigeria, the dude is bold enough to defend the current mess going in Nigeria.

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by Paramount01(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2022
ibechris:

You are a billionaire
You can't rent that type of us when your salary is not up to a million or close to a million

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by yemmit90: 12:06pm On May 23, 2022
Mindlog:

We need first hands information like this.

The items I am seeing here would cost about 10k in Nigeria. If you bought all these with less than an hour wage, then England is a place to be. Nigeria is nothing but hell on earth.

Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by DontGiveUpYet: 8:39am On May 24, 2022
Very true. It is not easy living in Nigeria at all. The situation is depressing and suicidal.
Re: You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This by Uniquetani1(f): 3:17pm On May 24, 2022
Make we dey thank God ni

Boyfriends Mum Suprise Trip / Who Will You Stand For Your Spouse Or Your Mum When They Clash? / Wife Apologised To Husband Over Son’s Paternity