Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Message To IPOB Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To IPOB Terrorists (289 Views)

Miyetti Allah: Southern Governors Confused, Face IPOB Terrorists, Leave Herders / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To IPOB Terrorists by NwaIdeato: 1:48am On May 21, 2022
First I consider it necessary to make clear that I'm an Igbo man from Ideato LGA area in Imo state, close to Orlu which has unfortunately become the epicenter and beehive of IPOB/ESN terrorism, thankfully I joined the local vigilance service trained and equipped by the Imo state government to collaborate with the Nigerian army and other state security agencies to wipe out these animals from my beloved state. I led my Ebubeagu team along with the army into various camps around Orlu and our ops were very successful as we decimated the terrorists that have sworn to make Imo state unbearable. As a proud officer in the imo state Ebubeagu service, me and my boys took this battle against the terrorists very PERSONALLY, even most of the Nigerian army personnel most of whom were Igbos who were with us in the OPS advised we exercised more restraint as they were shocked at how brutal we were to the ESN terrorists that we caught (we later burnt their bodies and I take no regrets in doing so).

I'm so angry at how these terrorists have destroyed my community, if you guys are in the East to see how they cannibalize, maim, extort and hold our people hostage in the East...you will understand why we are extremely brutal to these monsters,they have absolutely no conscience.

Imo state must be free from IPOB terrorism, it's a task that must be done, and I hope other South East states take on the challenges of this IPOB menace by recruiting more community vigilante services to wipe them out, it's easier for us to identify them than the military cause we know the terrain better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Mooh247: 4:04am On May 21, 2022
Once upon a time Imo state was a preferred Tourist destination with top hotels, clubs and night life

Imo State was the most liberal and accommodating state until some uneducated miscreants decided to bring chaos to the state

1 Like

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Legendforte: 6:08am On May 21, 2022
How few miscreants are overpowering the states in east is suspicious
Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by carl90(m): 7:24am On May 21, 2022
Nwanne, you be man !
The Bakassi boys method is what Imo state needs now.
The South East was the envy of all region due to its peaceful nature.
Now,some groups have come in and turn our zone to a war zone.
People now compare our zone to the boko haram-ravaged North east.
It's not good na.
I call on all Igbo businessperson and politicians,home and in diaspora,to sponsor with cash and kind these vigilantes so they can flush out terrorists from Igboland.
Udo !

1 Like

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Emergingnation3(m): 7:30am On May 21, 2022
NwaIdeato:
[s]First I consider it necessary to make clear that I'm an Igbo man from Ideato LGA area in Imo state, close to Orlu which has unfortunately become the epicenter and beehive of IPOB/ESN terrorism, thankfully I joined the local vigilance service trained and equipped by the Imo state government to collaborate with the Nigerian army and other state security agencies to wipe out these animals from my beloved state. I led my Ebubeagu team along with the army into various camps around Orlu and our ops were very successful as we decimated the terrorists that have sworn to make Imo state unbearable. As a proud officer in the imo state Ebubeagu service, me and my boys took this battle against the terrorists very PERSONALLY, even most of the Nigerian army personnel most of whom were Igbos who were with us in the OPS advised we exercised more restraint as they were shocked at how brutal we were to the ESN terrorists that we caught (we later burnt their bodies and I take no regrets in doing so).

I'm so angry at how these terrorists have destroyed my community, if you guys are in the East to see how they cannibalize, maim, extort and hold our people hostage in the East...you will understand why we are extremely brutal to these monsters,they have absolutely no conscience.

Imo state must be free from IPOB terrorism, it's a task that must be done, and I hope other South East states take on the challenges of this IPOB menace by recruiting more community vigilante services to wipe them out, it's easier for us to identify them than the military cause we know the terrain better[/s].
Usual Trashed from Chronic unity beggars, who are suffering from acute impostor syndromes...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Smoke55: 7:35am On May 21, 2022
Where's the massage??

You're Igbo from ogbomosho?!!

Keep deceiving your self.

3 Likes

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Rugaria: 7:39am On May 21, 2022
NwaIdeato:
First I consider it necessary to make clear that I'm an Igbo man from Ideato LGA area in Imo state, close to Orlu which has unfortunately become the epicenter and beehive of IPOB/ESN terrorism, thankfully I joined the local vigilance service trained and equipped by the Imo state government to collaborate with the Nigerian army and other state security agencies to wipe out these animals from my beloved state. I led my Ebubeagu team along with the army into various camps around Orlu and our ops were very successful as we decimated the terrorists that have sworn to make Imo state unbearable. As a proud officer in the imo state Ebubeagu service, me and my boys took this battle against the terrorists very PERSONALLY, even most of the Nigerian army personnel most of whom were Igbos who were with us in the OPS advised we exercised more restraint as they were shocked at how brutal we were to the ESN terrorists that we caught (we later burnt their bodies and I take no regrets in doing so).

Imo state must be free from IPOB terrorism, it's a task that must be done, and I hope other South East states take on the challenges of this IPOB menace by recruiting more community vigilante services to wipe them out, it's easier for us to identify them than the military cause we know the terrain better.

Ideato North or Ideato South?
Which community from there? Let's start from there..
Hope Uzodinmgba is extremely unpopular in these areas so you must be a community reject to be working for him, with that your head like that of Ogwugwu Ókwa Umueshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Emergingnation3(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2022
Mooh247:
Once upon a time Imo state was a preferred Tourist destination with top hotels, clubs and night life

Imo State was the most liberal and accommodating state until some uneducated miscreants decided to bring chaos to the state
Thesame way Ogun state, skull mining capital of the world, was preferred tourist destination with outstanding mountain views, until it was taking over by rampaged illiterate , IQ deficients and lazy Afonja, who believed killing fellow human and harvest their organs will amount to quick wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by AntiBMC(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2022
They always start their trashy epistles with claims that they are from the East... Bl00dy bott0m-feeders

2 Likes

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Nmeribe17(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2022
Once you see them cry more than the bereaved, then it's obvious they are already conquered,

What are you guys waiting for ,una no get sodiers again to send so that they can kill and burn down the whole East for us,

Come and crush them yourself,

Las Las una go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by Conrod: 8:22am On May 21, 2022
Legendforte:
How few miscreants are overpowering the states in east is suspicious
Your brothers in the "insecurity agencies" are attesting to the taliban treatments they are recieving here.
Re: Message To IPOB Terrorists by History555: 9:18am On May 21, 2022
U guys are miserable and are suffering from lgbo validation syndrome. U need to pretend to be lgbo to give ur useless lives meaning. U registered ur username today just so u can pretend to be lgbo. Shameless fools

(1) (Reply)

2023: Sampson Uchenna Charles' Presidential Campaign Org. Welcomes Ncfront / High Court In Yenagoa Has Ruled That Gej Is Not Constitutionally To Run Again / Ogbonnaya Onu Is What Nigeria Needs Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.