Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta (27783 Views)

Oshiomhole, Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja / Posters Ordering Herdsmen To Vacate Surface In Eleme, Rivers And South East / Wike’s Presidential Campaign Posters Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by UrPapa: 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Dangote truck and another truck from northern region intercepted, loads got looted, set ablaze and both drivers killed by the murderous IPOB/ESN terrorist in the name of violating sit-at-home order across South East

If same was done in the north, they will claim they are being persecuted and resort to all form of victim mentality

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

ESN and IPOB na your tribe abi?

E go soon over una. Bunch of terrorists.
Online warrior,
I think u were among dos shantin if ESN carry der madness reach delta una go do dis do dat, nw de don land, una no fit do shit,
By de time una Sit at home go start fully, u go sheat 4 pants grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2022
History555:

U must be dumb. Very dumb to think that there are only 3 trucks at mile 5. It is not possible to kill any driver there without them reacting. A place with almost 70 trucks. At times 100 with so many drivers and motoboys sleeping under the truck. Dude it's not by force to comment
grin Online warriors, if u see dem u go knw, de time de will see ESN face 2 face de will be de 1st 2 scamper 2 Safety grin grin
100 of drivers can't match one ESN wit Ak49 grin

Knw dis nd knw peace, am very sure many of de drivers around Scamper 2 safety when de just heard a Gunshot grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 21, 2022
History555:

U must be dumb. Very dumb to think that there are only 3 trucks at mile 5. It is not possible to kill any driver there without them reacting. A place with almost 70 trucks. At times 100 with so many drivers and motoboys sleeping under the truck. Dude it's not by force to comment
ESN ar trained 2 tak down 50 person's twice if possible grin
Hav u seen any Military or Civilian dat can subdue any ESN members??
All dos Pump actions den de show na normal Robbers den de parade as ESN,
ESN dnt use Pump actions or hunter Guns,
De use AK 49 grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
Born2Breed:

ESN and IPOB na your tribe abi?

E go soon over una. Bunch of terrorists.
Online warriors nd Barking is lik Ewedu nd Amala grin grin grin grin
De can't do anyshit rather dan barking online grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by jamislaw(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2022
They have killed another northerners, they should continue................
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by UNDFTD: 2:24pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

ASABA-APPREHENSION, Tuesday, enveloped, Ugbolu community, near Asaba and its environs as suspected adherents of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB went on rampage burning down two Dangote trucks, one keke and damaged one Audi Volkswagen car.

The suspected IPOB elements reportedly blocked the Ugbolu/Illah Road at Mile 5, shooting indiscriminately. The Vanguard gathered that one was feared killed during the shooting.

A source in the area, told our Correspondent that road users and residents of the area fled into the bush for fear of being hit by stray bullets.

The source who pleaded anonymity, said he met the scene on his way to work at about 7:30am. He, however, said soldiers, police and other security agents have been deployed to the area to restore peace and order.

Contacted, Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, DSP Bright Edafe attached to the Delta State Police Command, said he was yet to get details but said no life was lost.

Edafe said Officers and men have been deployed to the troubled area to restore peace and order, adding that the police was on top of the situation.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/breaking-one-feared-killed-dangote-trucks-keke-burnt-as-ipob-elements-surface-in-delta/

Keep up with you FAKE news and cheap propaganda. You can tell the same lie over and over and it would never make them true. LIAR!
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by PAQ(m): 2:38pm On May 21, 2022
Miracle2020:
who will risk his life to do road in that region?
Whenever a contract is awarded to that region,they will begin to ask the contractor for settlement. Elders money,youths money,mothers money, community money,etc. Those are the types of settlement that make the contractor to do a very poor job which get destroyed after one year.

I keep on saying it; we are our own problems in this country. Before we blame the leaders, we should first blame ourselves cos those leaders came from where we are now. With our current attitude to life Nigeria will remain a third world country for a long time, giant of the third world!

1 Like

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Timetravel88: 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
obembet:
Now I can confirmed that they are Terriost.. you leave you're regions and go to another region...

So you think Biafra is restricted to just the so called South East. Biafra is East of Nigeria, get that into your head.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Timetravel88: 2:54pm On May 21, 2022
Born2Breed:
These need to be wipeout of the delta state.

These people have to be warned before Urhobo people go vex oh.

So for your mind you think say na Urhobo get the so called Delta state
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Thomasankara(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
what is this one saying, I'm not a pilot, am still learning how to drive ship!!

Coward I think say u dey identify with ipob b4, mey Dem track u grin angry grin grin
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Localemperor: 3:03pm On May 21, 2022
Thomasankara:

Coward I think say u dey identify with ipob b4, mey Dem track u grin angry grin grin
you be MUMU the whole of Igbo race sympathize with IPOB.....

Tracker!! You fit track breeze?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2022
Localemperor:
you be MUMU the whole of Igbo race sympathize with IPOB.....

Tracker!! You fit track breeze?

Take note ipob dey different from Noble igbos, ipob is a talidomy figment of Nnamdi kanu
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 3:10pm On May 21, 2022
MumuAFONJA:
Afonja dirty skull miners have seen news to masturbate on

Cc: Helinues, mooh247, Tinubuadvocate, seunmsg
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Alabaintprice(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2022
Where are my Warri People... Area!!!!!!

I though you people said nothing will happen in Delta state....

Na only mouth una get for nairaland.....

Go and fight....
Everything is not online war. Make efforts to stop it before it gets out of hand.
Unfortunately, y'all thought make mouth on nairaland would stop it from happening.

What do we have now?

It's still in the early stage, I hope the government can tackle this in Delta.....
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Obialulifecoacj(f): 4:00pm On May 21, 2022
Timetravel88:

So you think Biafra is restricted to just the so called South East. Biafra is East of Nigeria, get that into your head.

Terrorist. Do you force people to join your movement? What is the difference between ypur agitation and boko haram?
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Waterysperm: 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
emapeteum:

If I may also asked:why should cult clashes should be on the highest level after IPOB promised to kill?
Oga all these things were happening before but underreported. In Ijoko Ogun State, 11 persons were killed within two days in a supremacy war between Blackaxe and Eiye. The Internet would have been on fire assuming it was in the East. Believe me Sir, I never supported Ipob but seeing normal things that used to happen before now ascribed to them showed me that something is wrong. The Major ones that we know that they did were not even reported or shown to the world so that people won't know that the Government is losing this Guerrilla war already. I want you to do something for me, call any policeman you know in Anambra and ask him to tell you truly what is happening here and let him tell you the truth. If you have the mind, drive through Anambra on Sit at home day and know if you will see any security agent on the road. They also observe it as the civilians. Anyway let me stop here.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Waterysperm: 6:16pm On May 21, 2022
Etsugwari:

Yes we agree.. call us anything nd your brothers nd sisters they lick our yansh for position nd money.. nothing way una get.. common sense una no go get… hungry.. uneducated.. ungrateful people. Worst evil and demonic Christians.. dey don’t respect anything any one.. soo dem go kill all of una.. nemesis don dey catch up with una
I don't why this post is paining you so much. You should be more concerned about your Bokoharamic region and not about Umuchineke. Please stay on your lane henceforth and don't trespass. Ewu Sokoto!!!
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by kingsceedon(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2022
ceejayluv:

That violent spread will lead to reprisals against Ibo settlers. Is ESN/UGM More armed than ijaw militants ?

This chest wey you dey beat no dey pain you? I
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by kingsceedon(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Bros IPOB dey primary school in comparison to Professor and Talibans Ijaw Militants.

Stop convincing yourself with lies.

You think say na water we dey swim for ijaw? Try the powers of Igbo guys and collect wotowoto
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by kingsceedon(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
for this delta?all of us dey mad. Am not a civilian. Its only on nairaland this news dey exist. I will take live pix as I did earlier in the week, when same lies spread that there was sit at home.Ipoh no get mind

Please be a man and do as you promise, you must be a coward if you no take that live pictures and show it to us on Monday
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Ijoh(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
kingsceedon:

You think say na water we dey swim for ijaw? Try the powers of Igbo guys and collect wotowoto

Igbo's are nothing near Ijaw militants.
Ijaws are too powerful to be compared to Igbo.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by xelly: 7:04pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:
Dangote truck and another truck from northern region intercepted, loads got looted, set ablaze and both drivers killed by the murderous IPOB/ESN terrorist in the name of violating sit-at-home order across South East

Wow, we're you hiding there when all that happened?

Glad you escaped unhurt.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Pasima(m): 7:47pm On May 21, 2022
I am happy they killed both drivers and the truck was rooted
SlyDev:

Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Creamypie(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2022
kingsceedon:

Please be a man and do as you promise, you must be a coward if you no take that live pictures and show it to us on Monday
look at this idiot, fool when we patrolled the whole asaba last week to see if any of your so called coward, who want to turn this state to kidnap, and robbery zone,in d name of Ipob. ur u.g.m was no where to be found. Lemme tell u, we have been at a meeting. It's shoot to kill, any Ipob threat on Monday. We are everywhere.we aren't taking any prisoners alive. Ur colleagues, ndibuna and ibojew said we should meet at shop rite. Thank their god, they chickened out yesterday, they would have been killed right there. On Monday, I will take live pics and video. Idiot.
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Etsugwari: 8:35pm On May 21, 2022
Waterysperm:

I don't why this post is paining you so much. You should be more concerned about your Bokoharamic region and not about Umuchineke. Please stay on your lane henceforth and don't trespass. Ewu Sokoto!!!

We praying over here so our lord will help bring things to an end.. but mumu like una won’t condemn your fellow southerners for killing an innocent man.. you all kept quiet.. if it was an aboki.. you go open ur smelling mout waaaaaaaaaaaa. They yarn rubbish comot.. but dey pain una.. no be aboki do da thing.. and e dey shame una cus na una person.. nd it will eat ur heart if u don’t fight nd nd condemn ur people wen dey are wrong
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Etsugwari: 8:37pm On May 21, 2022
UrPapa:

If same was done in the north, they will claim they are being persecuted and resort to all form of victim mentality
We always have a reason to come out nd show our anger.. not like the useless lazy youth.. all of una are lazy.. northerners are hardworking and make legit money not like una killing nd doing blood money nd yahoo yahoo.. doing hard drugs… make una beta go school learn something and use it to help urself… Aswear if I was dangote.. una go farm wetin una go chop.. ingrates and wicked people
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Kinzo0917(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2022
SlyDev:

. My delta is not part of south/east. This guys are mad
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Igbojew: 9:08pm On May 21, 2022
tamdun:

Ipob Christian, y'all can kill each other,no one cares
Hmmmm no one cares Are you sure you don't care because fro from the way you sound it's obvious you are crying because of IPOB activities hahahaha.i am that Igbojew
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Igbojew: 9:16pm On May 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
This one when Igbo boys dey misbehave enter Delta so when we go start our madness no Igbo person go be innocent o. I have always wanted the igbo part of Delta State to be cut off anyway, it's obvious those stupid anioma jobless cultists have found new jobs with their Eastern brothers, I blame the stupid anioma governor okowa that has been tolerating their activities before it has reached this extent. Wike had even complained last year why okowa why allowing their rallies, Igbo want to be annihilated again and this time it will be 5 million dead igbos when Niger Delta and the rest of Nigeria finally responds. Leave them now make body dey catch them, make una nor misbehave enter urhobo and ijaw areas o. Too many innocent igbos including ipob miscreants go go down. Hope they destroy asaba sef, we want our state capital in Urhobo land since we have always been the owners of Delta b4 ibb and his stupid Delta Igbo wife shortchanged us. God bless my Urhobo and Ijaw Nations. I wonder the kind of useless poverty Desert Nigeria would have been without us.
I hope my fellow Delta Igbos are reading this trash by a so called Delta neighbors that pretend they care and love we Delta Igbos but deep down them they always hated us with passion and if they have their way they will annihilate us but quick intervention of our Igbo kins from South East their evil agendas was thwarted.Other tribes in Nigeria tries to make Igbos villains and themselves victims whereas they are the villains while Igbos are victims....I am that Igbojew
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by History555: 9:25pm On May 21, 2022
Creamypie:
look at this idiot, fool when we patrolled the whole asaba last week to see if any of your so called coward, who want to turn this state to kidnap, and robbery zone,in d name of Ipob. ur u.g.m was no where to be found. Lemme tell u, we have been at a meeting. It's shoot to kill, any Ipob threat on Monday. We are everywhere.we aren't taking any prisoners alive. Ur colleagues, ndibuna and ibojew said we should meet at shop rite. Thank their god, they chickened out yesterday, they would have been killed right there. On Monday, I will take live pics and video. Idiot.

U patrol where? All these online warriors sef
Re: One Feared Killed, Trucks, Keke Burnt As IPOB Elements Surface In Delta by Igbojew: 9:35pm On May 21, 2022
Realhommie:
Abeg go sleep. No body hate Igbos or are doing everything to paint Igbos bad. People hate what the armed wing of IPOB are doing and are speaking up against it. Look at the destruction they leave in their wake including taking of human lives, is it something that you're happy with? Yet you lot keep living in denial, churning out narratives that it's DSS, Military and other elements of state who are carrying out these activities...

Look at what has just happened now in Delta State, it's the DSS right? And people are unjustifiably hating on Igbos according to you,abi? Make una continue. Today na the North dey suffer am, they're crying now, this was exactly how it started.

Na una body go tell una las las. But make this una nonsense end for Onitsha,make una no carry am enter Delta State.
Oga this una propagandas that IPOB/ESN are killing their fellow Igbos no dey tire you people? Must you people use propagandas to convince other Igbos to get IPOB/ESN that always protect them.....I am that Igbojew

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No September Salary For Now, Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare / You Must Run Far From OBJ If You Want To Succeed As President, Owie Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.