Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC (9902 Views)

Eyoanwan Bassey Otu Pays Hospital Bills Of Electrocuted Traders In Calabar / INEC Declares Bassey Otu Winner Of Cross River Governorship Election / Ibanga Bassey Etang's Death: NDDC Shuts Down Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Andytyx(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2022
Good to know

MAKE N10, 000 IN 20MINUTES

Today I want to feed you with information that you have been missing concerning how to make 10k and above in 20 minutes using PIGGYVEST Refer and Earn Program. Eh! Eh! Don't leave yet.

Those of you that have registered with them before will say; it's just 1k per referral na. But I tell you, keep your doubt aside because a lot of people are already smiling to the bank even as I am typing this article.

Don't rush yet to download piggyvest because you will not know how to activate your 10k unless I teach you how to.

Why I my sharing these? It is because when you get your 10k, I will also get mine instantly. And you can only get your 10k using my referral link, that is the reason I said earlier that you should not rush to Google play store and download yet.

Use the below Link and kick start immediately.

use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=7fb421ebe40222.

Whatsapp or call for more info 07026656641
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by maestroferddi: 11:23am On May 21, 2022
thundafire:
Ayade a very confuse useless cheating big grammar governor. Well as for Otu he is loved but because of the party that will be his albatross
Make dem dey write rubbish...

Ayade who will end up with EFCC if he misses the Senate bus na im person dey hope on...

Cross River is PDP's to lose: don't allow anybody to deceive you.

Granted that Bassey Otu did well in the polls in the past but we are talking of the present and the fact that he has somehow been in the wilderness for the past ten years will count seriously against him.

In the final analysis, nobody can paper over the cracks of the huge unpopularity and repugnance of Ayade in Cross River State...
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Ninokingz1(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2022
This guys thinks we’re stupid or what? When ever I hear the line they use like ( the legacies you’ve built) it pains me. What have Ayade built in his 8years as a governor of that state? Even what his predecessors struggled to put down had been destroyed by this canasta failure.

I am not a card carrier member of any party even when I’ve had the opportunity to but my spirit has always been with the People Democratic Party but since they wish to be stupid again by projecting another stupid stingy failure in the person of Gersh then it rather goes to sweet Prince. At least with Prince, boys will be employed and empowered, I am not talking about audio empowerment. He has done it, still doing it even being out of office for years and will still do it again.

The only good thing that short Ash governor has done for the state is to bring Bassey Otu and Owan together. Come 2023, Nigerians won’t vote party but rather personalities with track records. Enough of suffering and wasted years.

I may not vote. But if APC finally settle with Prince and Owan, I will mobilise all my family, extended family, friends and associates for them. Anyone who vote otherwise, then your stipends is gone.

Good bless my state.
For Nigeria, I still the look with my corner eyes �

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by fof1: 11:41am On May 21, 2022
eddyslim:
Prince Otu is the man of the people. Keep ur opinion to yourself. In Otu's mandate we stand

Otu is Gone for Good, Pls... think another and Stop wasting Ur time on d Net. The Committee has Spoken and its finale
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Enyimbamercedes: 11:51am On May 21, 2022
I’m sorry but the writer lost me at ….” The legacy you have built…”

What legacy has he built apart from the silly nomenclatures for his annual budgets

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Seredebe: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Bassey, etim, eno, effiong, Ben. Anytime I hear this names I know it's an Akwa cross person.

You forgot Akpan and Edet
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Arielle: 12:11pm On May 21, 2022
maestroferddi:
Make dem dey write rubbish...

Ayade who will end up with EFCC if he misses the Senate bus na im person dey hope on...

Cross River is PDP's to lose: don't allow anybody to deceive you.

Granted that Bassey Otu did well in the polls in the past but we are talking of the present and the fact that he has somehow been in the wilderness for the past ten years will count seriously against him.

In the final analysis, nobody can paper over the cracks of the huge unpopularity and repugnance of Ayade in Cross River State...
Don't mind them. Let them remain in denial. Any association with the monumental failure that is Ayede will only lead to more failure, even for a man as popular as Otu.
Ayade is the most unpopular and the worst thing thats ever happened to Cross River State. APC has no home in the state. It is a PDP state. It is Liyel I blame for foisting this disaster on the state.

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Seredebe: 12:13pm On May 21, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
I’m sorry but the writer lost me at ….” The legacy you have built…”

What legacy has he built apart from the silly nomenclatures for his annual budgets

Budget of Olimpotic Merismasis

Budget of Quaballistic densification

Budget of Kinetic Crystallization
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Jalaw: 12:27pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Bassey, etim, eno, effiong, Ben. Anytime I hear this names I know it's an Akwa cross person.

That's shouldn't make you surprise, it's what gives them identity just like every other tribe when you see their names too.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by WhizdomXX(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2022
Seredebe:

You forgot Akpan and Edet
Yes I did.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by WhizdomXX(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2022
Jalaw:

That's shouldn't make you surprise, it's what gives them identity just like every other tribe when you see their names too.
What does Bassey and Ben mean in ibibio/efik?
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Dannycypher(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2022
eddyslim:
Prince Otu is the man of the people. Keep ur opinion to yourself. In Otu's mandate we stand

Man of the people says who?
If u support him he's your man not of the people.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by samuelson06(m): 1:18pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:

What exactly do you mean? Are you saying someone whose both grandparents were Efik people can't bear Bassey, Etim, or Effiong? Who told you that Efik people bear Eno? Is Ben not an English name?
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Dannycypher(m): 1:23pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Sharrap.even pdp are scared of prince

Who told you that? He is never our problem (PDP). And he can't be our problem because we've been winning him in the southern senatorial district for senator Gershom Bassey.
Prince wey go marry him oga wife (Marvengo) after having 4 children for his oga when single ladies yapa. Abeg mk prince go rest his political carrier is doomed.
PDP all the way we will Occupy
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Dannycypher(m): 1:49pm On May 21, 2022
BrownShawty:
Open Letter To Governor Ayade

Source - https://authorityngr.com/2022/05/20/an-open-letter-to-governor-ben-ayade/
Charity begins at home prince Otu brother is not even in support of him self.
Rather he supports senator Gershom Bassey who has been defeating prince in all the southern senatorial district election.
He knows the truth that Cross River State is PDP and with PDP we stand.

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Dannycypher(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2022
samuelson06:

What exactly do you mean? Are you saying someone whose both grandparents were Efik people can't bear Bassey, Etim, or Effiong? Who told you that Efik people bear Eno? Is Ben not an English name?

Don't mind him he is ignorant about it but he should ask questions than jumping into conclusion.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by jahofa: 1:53pm On May 21, 2022
A Former Rep Member, A senator. Then now going to be a Governor, doesn't av credentials & He survive serving in all this Capacity. It just a weightless Hoax by Pdp to Contest against a weakling.. PO2 for Cross river state.

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 2:22pm On May 21, 2022
Dannycypher:

Who told you that? He is never our problem (PDP). And he can't be our problem because we've been winning him in the southern senatorial district for senator Gershom Bassey.
Prince wey go marry him oga wife (Marvengo) after having 4 children for his oga when single ladies yapa. Abeg mk prince go rest his political carrier is doomed.
PDP all the way we will Occupy

Tata,is this you? Gershom has been winning him with the help of state government narrowly which is no more there
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by Theresamay: 2:41pm On May 21, 2022
thundafire:
Ayade a very confuse useless cheating big grammar governor. Well as for Otu he is loved but because of the party that will be his albatross
it's only a fool that will vote party instead of individual. Prince OTU is a good choice

Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by vatiqan(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2022
WhizdomXX:

So, what is wrong with that? Racist.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by vatiqan(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Sharrap.even pdp are scared of prince

Says who? His popularity stops within Calabar.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by vatiqan(m): 2:46pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:
Senator bassey edet otu is the next crs governor

e go shock you.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
vatiqan:

Says who? His popularity stops within Calabar.

Is gershom even popular? Does sandy popularity exceed etung
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
Theresamay:
it's only a fool that will vote party instead of individual. Prince OTU is a good choice

Gbam
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
vatiqan:

e go shock you.

Prince otu pick has put pdp in disarray.prince will clear south,share central with sandy and ayade will deliver the north
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by vatiqan(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Prince otu pick has put pdp in disarray.prince will clear south,share central with sandy and ayade will deliver the north

Ayade? Deliver north? Look up for the meaning of hallucination.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by vatiqan(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
garfield1:

Is gershom even popular? Does sandy popularity exceed etung

Wouldn't join issues with you. Till after May 29th. You cannot cry more than the bereaved.
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 3:18pm On May 21, 2022
vatiqan:

Ayade? Deliver north? Look up for the meaning of hallucination.

My dear,sen jarigbe might be popular but he cannot fight ayade.he can only deliver ogoja and ukellle axis of yala.you saw what happened during the last rerun na? The people of obudu,obanliku and bekwarra may be angry with their son but they will as usual forgive and vote.even if they dont vote,massive rigging dey.obudu now has the highest voters in crs courtesy of ayade.ayade had it all planned
Re: Ibanga Bassey: Senator Bassey Otu Is A Risky Choice For Cross Rivers APC by garfield1: 3:19pm On May 21, 2022
vatiqan:

Wouldn't join issues with you. Till after May 29th. You cannot cry more than the bereaved.

No,let's wait till after the primaries next week.the only person in pdp that can challenge is dansuki

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) / PDP Campaign To Tinubu: We’ll Publish Your Corruption Compendium / Appeal Court Dismisses APM Suit Seeking Obi’s Disqualification