Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Medication Or Remedy For Shaky Hand While Writing Or Holding Something. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Medication Or Remedy For Shaky Hand While Writing Or Holding Something. (180 Views)

Rufai Makes Demand From Peter Obi, Says Holding Him Responsible If He Fails .... / Cardano Continues To Be The BNB Whales' Top Holding / Shaky Hand (parkinson's (essential Tremor) Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medication Or Remedy For Shaky Hand While Writing Or Holding Something. by anytexy: 7:42pm On May 21, 2022
Please, kindly advice. I am experiencing an embarrassment of my life do to shaky-hand while writing or holding microphone to address people. Parkinson's (essential tremor). I have been experience it over the years.
Re: Medication Or Remedy For Shaky Hand While Writing Or Holding Something. by ediplan: 7:52pm On May 21, 2022
anytexy:
Please, kindly advice. I am experiencing an embarrassment of my life do to shaky-hand while writing or holding microphone to address people. Parkinson's (essential tremor). I have been experience it over the years.
I use to know a person who had the same issue and he was advised to significantly reduce his maggi intake especially the one from indomie which he was used to having and it really worked magic.
Re: Medication Or Remedy For Shaky Hand While Writing Or Holding Something. by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On May 21, 2022
ediplan:

I use to know a person who had the same issue and he was advised to significantly reduce his maggi intake especially the one from indomie which he was used to having and it really worked magic.

Wow !

(1) (Reply)

Hostel For Sale At Kwasu Malate / Nigerians! Wakeup / Data Analytics Course In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.