Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello (13847 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Kogi 2019: Ondo APC Sets Up Panel To Support Bello. / 2019: Gombe Youths Organize One-million March For President Buhari( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Terrence99: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
Ournolly:

He's not.
And his surname is not Ojo.

Yes na. Ojo was his nickname abi?

If Ojo Madueke could be from Anambra, then Onoja Maduafor can also be from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

I should go and ask Omambala page on Facebook. Are you okay? Go there and ask them where Igbos originated from and see 100 different answers.

Your response is a sign of frustration and doesn't change the facts on ground.

Who founded Aguleri, where was he from?
Start from there.
I can't see any frustration here, apart from your senseless ranting, maybe.

Oga, let me spell if clearly to you.
I am Omambala and we are not from Igala.
Igala actually originates from Omambala, that's our history.
Also, I know Agulueri more than you and no single part of their history points to their origin from Igala.
This is rubbish your likes are writing and publishing to deceive the public and you should be rebuked.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Terrence99: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Ournolly:

I can't see any frustration here, apart from your senseless ranting, maybe.

Oga, let me spell if clearly to you.
I am Omambala and we are not from Igala.
Igala actually originates from Omambala, that's our history.
Also, I know Agulueri more than you and no single part of their history points to their origin from Igala.
This is rubbish your likes are writing and publishing to deceive the public and you should be rebuked.

Who founded Aguleri, what was his name? Where was he from?

You don't know your history and you are denying your ancestry. Shame on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

If Ojo Madueke could be from Anambra, then Onoja Maduafor can also be from Anambra state.
Ojo is his first name, anyone can answer anything in his first name and add more tomorrow.

What points to the person's origin is the surname which is actually a name of his ancestor.

I don't know much about Abia people to know if Ojo means much.

That said, the likes of Amaechi has Rotimi in his first name, Zik's son also has Yoruba first name.
I have seen none Igbos answer Igbo first name and it doesn't point to their origin.

No Igbo bears Onoja as his surname, show me one if you've seen.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by DKM123: 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Jokers. Anyway na polithiefcians money Dem chop. Dem no Kee person
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Terrence99: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
Ournolly:

Ojo is his first name, anyone can answer anything in his first name and add more tomorrow.

What points to the person's origin is the surname which is actually a name of his ancestor.

I don't know much about Abia people to know if Ojo means much.

That said, the likes of Amaechi has Rotimi in his first name, Zik's son also has Yoruba first name.
I have seen none Igbos answer Igbo first name and it doesn't point to their origin.

No Igbo bears Onoja as his surname, show me one if you've seen.

There are people in Anambra state who bear the Igala name Idoko as their surname. What is the meaning of Idoko in Igbo language? Oya tell us.

Let me show you something. I want you to refute it.
https://m.facebook.com/igalaford/photos/a.331637373845759/385645421778287/?type=3

As I said before, what is the name of the person who founded Aguleri and where was he from?
The answer will shut you up forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by 43Ronin: 10:29pm On May 21, 2022
itaewon:
This one pass Peter Obi own ooo

Or even thiƩfnubu
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by KingsleyCEO: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
We too like wasting of money for this country... Money wey them for take do better thing na him dem share anyhow...
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:34pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

Who founded Aguleri, what was his name? Where was he from?

You don't know your history and you are denying your ancestry. Shame on you.

Agulueri is the first offspring of the first wife of ERI and ERI was a great priest sent directly to earth by God.

He married two wives.
The first one beget towns that made up of Omambala area plus Enugwu-Ukwu.

The second wife was Oboli who beget Onoja, Onoja was the only son traveled southwards and founded Igala.

This is what I was told and it's annoying the trash you lots are putting online to deceive the gullible.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by ezewealth(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
Youths!!!! So 8years una never learn
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by pachigo001(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:
Anambra is no man's land. Bello will trash Obi in Anambra. Don't forget Igala own 96% of Anambra.
which igala wetin you smoke today

1 Like

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

There are people in Anambra state who bear the Igala name Idoko as their surname. What is the meaning of Idoko in Igbo language? Oya tell us.

Let me show you something. I want you to refute it.
https://m.facebook.com/igalaford/photos/a.331637373845759/385645421778287/?type=3

As I said before, what is the name of the person who founded Aguleri and where was he from?
The answer will shut you up forever.

There Igala in the boundary side of Anambra.
Those Idoko and Co you see are Igalas and not Igbos.
Also, there are some parts of Kogi that is Igbo.
You will get to see mixed ethnicity in boundary areas of the state.

My point here is that what was visible in the above video is a group of people from Kogi who can to Anambra, shared more money to get people join them.

Nothing organic here like that of volunteers from Peter Obi.

Also, I do not see anything meaningful from Bello that will attract youths, apart from money he will likely be sharing.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:43pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

Let me correct you, Ojo Madueke is not from Anambra.

Also, Onoja is an old name which will likely be a surname and not first name.

Do Igala people bear Onoja as their first name or surname?
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by DamianX: 10:52pm On May 21, 2022
Ournolly:

I don't care where he is from.
It's very annoying how they keep saying that Omambala people are from Igala.

Like seriously? Igala kwa?

Lol na mumu them be na normally.
No part of Anambra is Igala. Anambra is full blooded Igbo. This is more reason why history needs to be taught in schools
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by templeRun20(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
This country is so messed up with bloody liars from God knows where.... How can south east youth be canvassing for yahaya Bello. Pls Nairaland admin should monitor or confirm what is posted here so as not to ridicule Nairaland
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
DamianX:

Lol na mumu them be na normally.
No part of Anambra is Igala. Anambra is full blooded Igbo. This is more reason why history needs to be taught in schools
Tiny part of boundary area of Anambra are actually Igala, same with Kogi which is Igbo.

1 Like

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:00pm On May 21, 2022
For which Awka abeg coz na only here I see am ooo
I waka for business mata tire today I no see anything like this

Abeg which part I was go collect my own cut from share
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Terrence99: 11:01pm On May 21, 2022
Ournolly:

Agulueri is the first offspring of the first wife of ERI and ERI was a great priest sent directly to earth by God.

He married two wives.
The first one beget towns that made up of Omambala area plus Enugwu-Ukwu.

The second wife was Oboli who beget Onoja, Onoja was the only son traveled southwards and founded Igala.

This is what I was told and it's annoying the trash you lots are putting online to deceive the gullible.

Cock and bull story. If you believe this, you will also believe the Jubril of Sudan story.
Listen, there have been research projects which have traced the ancestry of Igbos in Anambra back to Igala land. One of the published findings was the link I sent to you earlier.

Agulu was an Igala man and he was the founder of Aguleri. Obiano is from Aguleri.
Have you ever read or seen anywhere where Obiano denied being Igala?

2 Likes

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by mkrest(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
All na wash, paid shit was advertised in our class group, only no names were dropped
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Terrence99: 11:03pm On May 21, 2022
pachigo001:
which igala wetin you smoke today

Na Igala man be the founder of Aguleri. Obiano is from Aguleri. Have you ever seen anywhere where Obiano denied being Igala?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by victorv12(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2022
Kogi state people, see your money.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Igomu1989: 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
Bello is coming for the youth.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Ournolly: 11:16pm On May 21, 2022
Terrence99:

Cock and bull story. If you believe this, you will also believe the Jubril of Sudan story.
Listen, there have been research projects which have traced the ancestry of Igbos in Anambra back to Igala land. One of the published findings was the link I sent to you earlier.

Agulu was an Igala man and he was the founder of Aguleri. Obiano is from Aguleri.
Have you ever read or seen anywhere where Obiano denied being Igala?
Bro, like are you OK, really?

It's no longer Agulueri from Igala but the whole Anambra?

Why would Obiano deny being Igala, Hausa or Yoruba?
Was there any dispute of his Igbo ancestry?

Why would I deny being a Chinese, Japanese, Russian or Igala?
What's my business with them and is any person with working brain mistaking me for them?

Listen, there have been research projects which have traced the ancestry of Igbos in Anambra back to Igala land. One of the published findings was the link I sent to you earlier

There is no so called research or meaningful point of Agulueri people or ERI being Igala.
What he have here is shallow dude like you spewing trash on social media.
The only Igala we have in our Omambala oral history is that Onoja that founded Igala was the only son of Oboli who was the second wife of ERI.

I know you are working hard to market your Bello or whatever but take it to whom cares and stop conjuring non existing story on the Internet.

I respect Igala people like other minority groups in Nigeria but your distorted history won't work on us.

Rest bro, just rest.
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 21, 2022
When money is involved the youths become senseless in their numbers
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by cardoctor(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2022
Just imagine these people
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by NasMaleeq(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2022
Mikky97:
Yahaya Bello has won the heart of the youth
#Hope23
#YahayaBello
Clear it, Yahaya Bello has won the heart of the youth of South East
Not youth in general
Re: South East Youths Organize Walk In Awka, Call On Nigerians To Support Bello by Henz81: 12:21am On May 22, 2022
Terrence99:
Anambra is no man's land. Bello will trash Obi in Anambra. Don't forget Igala own 96% of Anambra.
Oga, you still dey learn how to lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa And Super Women Declare Support For Bola Tinubu / Critics Call For The Pope To Be Arrested / Shehu Sani Loses At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.