Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. (1274 Views)

12 Days Financial Nugget This Yuletide / 2023 Financial Challenge / Financial Challenge: Step By Step Guide On How To Earn $12 (6,000 Naira) Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 9:16pm On May 21, 2022
Do You Remember The "58 Days Countdown To Earn Your Next Millions Digitally. (countdown May 28, 2022)" FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT CHALLENGE ?

I Bet You Don't.

It was a Financial Challenge We Started Some 51 Days Ago in The Month of April 2022.

This was one of The 3 Financial Challenges which We started That Same Month.

You can check it out via the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

These Financial Challenges Gave Birth to The Creation and Lifetime Establishment of The Psychological Skills Of Selling Financial Freedom Institute (TPSOSFFI).

So Far; This Financial Freedom Institution has Engaged Over 30 Financial Students.

So, You can be right to say that FINANCIAL CHALLENGES Birthed This Financial Freedom Institution.

And We Have Made it A Mandate Upon Ourselves To Eradicate Financial Ignorance Through The Utilization of Digitalization and The Power of Networking and The Internet.

One of The Bedrocks of This Financial Freedom Institution is To DAILY CHALLENGE Ourselves Towards Attending To FINANCIAL TASKS That will DEFINITELY Reward Us Financially.

Hence; On A Weekly Basis - We will be Engaging Ourselves with Financial Tasks To ACCELERATE US Towards Achieving Financial Breakthroughs, Financial Successes and Finally The Ultimate FINANCIAL FREEDOM which We All Seek.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 9:17pm On May 21, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Do You Remember The "58 Days Countdown To Earn Your Next Millions Digitally. (countdown May 28, 2022)" FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT CHALLENGE ?

I Bet You Don't.

It was a Financial Challenge We Started Some 51 Days Ago in The Month of April 2022.

This was one of The 3 Financial Challenges which We started That Same Month.

You can check it out via the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7058371/58-days-countdown-earn-next

These Financial Challenges Gave Birth to The Creation and Lifetime Establishment of The Psychological Skills Of Selling Financial Freedom Institute (TPSOSFFI).

So Far; This Financial Freedom Institution has Engaged Over 30 Financial Students.

So, You can be right to say that FINANCIAL CHALLENGES Birthed This Financial Freedom Institution.

And We Have Made it A Mandate Upon Ourselves To Eradicate Financial Ignorance Through The Utilization of Digitalization and The Power of Networking and The Internet.

One of The Bedrocks of This Financial Freedom Institution is To DAILY CHALLENGE Ourselves Towards Attending To FINANCIAL TASKS That will DEFINITELY Reward Us Financially.

Hence; On A Weekly Basis - We will be Engaging Ourselves with Financial Tasks To ACCELERATE US Towards Achieving Financial Breakthroughs, Financial Successes and Finally The Ultimate FINANCIAL FREEDOM which We All Seek.

We have got 7 Days Left from Our 58 Days Countdown To Earning Millions.

And We are Utilizing The Next 7 Days to Begin Another Financial as We Roll Along Towards The Completion of Our First Series of 58 Days Countdown To Earning Millions FINANCIAL CHALLENGE.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:09pm On May 21, 2022
We Noticed A lot of People Who Requested To Join Our Earlier FINANCIAL CHALLENGES Lacked 5 QUALITIES. And Trust Me; We are Here To Help You ACHIEVE These 5 ESSENTIALS which are:

1) Lack of Trust: The Prevalence of Online Scams have Paralysed Many People's TRUSTS in Digital Adventures

2) Lack of Money and Low Risk Appetite:

Many People are not Financially Buoyant to Risk A Meagre 2,000 Naira to Enrol for A FREE FINANCIAL EDUCATION that has been Structured to Provide Them with The Right Digital Financial Orientation.

3) Lack of Confidence:

Many People cannot Afford To Be Wealthy with Their Present Mentality. They are Scared of Handling The Responsibilities that comes with Working RIGHTLY and CONSISTENTLY To Achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM For Themselves.

4) Lack of Determined Decision:

The Problem of Habitual Procrastination. Many Dreams Have Been Paralysed because of Procrastination.

5) Lack of Focus:

The Problem of Distractions.

You know what Your Distractions are. Only You can set Yourself Free.

Don't Let Any of These Above ISSUES Affect You.

In The Next 7 Days; Let's Help You Make Your Next 70,000 Naira That will Eventually Land Reproduce Your Next Millions - Online and Offline.
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Send "Join FREE 7 Days Financial Challenge" to The Phone Contact Below on The Display to Get STEP BY STEP WORKABLE METHODS That Will Easily Earn You Your Next 70,000 Naira within The Next 7 Days.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/
BX6lBDMfxsiD00SOaj8m3G

(Join The Spaces Together)

Legoooo ��‍�

Financial Theme:

A) How To Make Money Online with Zero Money.

B) How To Make Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements.

Financial Course Outline:

Learn The 7 Ultimate Steps To Making atleast 70,000 Naira Every 7 Days.

Get Secret Info on The Inside.

IMPORTANT:

Check This Out:

The Power of 7:

Invite 7 Loved Ones to This Group to Learn and Earn with You.

It is Your First Assignment to Financial Freedom.

If You do not have anyone to invite in your circle; then you need to Work on Your Circle of People.

Share This And Consciously Relate with 7 People to Join You Up.

Your Financial Rewards for This Task is Already Automated and Awaits You on The Inside.

Do Not Slumber on This.
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 8:54am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Send "Join FREE 7 Days Financial Challenge" to The Phone Contact Below on The Display to Get STEP BY STEP WORKABLE METHODS That Will Easily Earn You Your Next 70,000 Naira within The Next 7 Days.

https://chat. whatsapp. com/
BX6lBDMfxsiD00SOaj8m3G

(Join The Spaces Together)

Legoooo ��‍�

Financial Theme:

A) How To Make Money Online with Zero Money.

B) How To Make Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements.

Financial Course Outline:

Learn The 7 Ultimate Steps To Making atleast 70,000 Naira Every 7 Days.

Get Secret Info on The Inside.

IMPORTANT:

Check This Out:

The Power of 7:

Invite 7 Loved Ones to This Group to Learn and Earn with You.

It is Your First Assignment to Financial Freedom.

If You do not have anyone to invite in your circle; then you need to Work on Your Circle of People.

Share This And Consciously Relate with 7 People to Join You Up.

Your Financial Rewards for This Task is Already Automated and Awaits You on The Inside.

Do Not Slumber on This.

How To Make/Earn Money Online with Zero Money ?

7 Ways To Make/Earn At least 70,000 Naira within 7 Days of The Week:

"How To Make/Earn Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements"

Today - By 9:00 am; In less than 10 minutes; This is going to be Our Subject Matter and We shall Begin The Intensive Training on This.

So, Stay Tuned in.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 8:58am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

How To Make/Earn Money Online with Zero Money ?

7 Ways To Make/Earn At least 70,000 Naira within 7 Days of The Week:

"How To Make/Earn Money Digitally without Spending Money on Advertisements"

Today - By 9:00 am; In less than 10 minutes; This is going to be Our Subject Matter and We shall Begin The Intensive Training on This.

So, Stay Tuned in.

2 minutes to go.

Financial Training is Completely Free.
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 9:55am On May 22, 2022
Inside Information of Teachings inside The Group.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 9:57am On May 22, 2022
More...

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:17am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
More...

More revealing updates:

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:23am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

More revealing updates:

More...

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:24am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

More...

More...

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:30am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

More...

I had taken my time to reveal these information above because of some people who just Click on links to Join Groups They Didn't Read of Their Purposes.

Just like you'll see some people already asking for the reason they personally joined the group.

So, please - don't just join up on this group if you do not know the reason you are joining.

The Purpose of This Group is clear.

We are on a 7 Days Financial Challenge of Making/Earning at least 70,000 Naira; and Our Intention is to make this a Weekly Financial Habit.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 10:31am On May 22, 2022
I continue with Our Financial Lessons Proper !!
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 11:29am On May 22, 2022
There are many Avenues to Make Money Digitally.

However; for the sake of Our Instant Financial Progress, I have compiled 7 of The Ultimate FREE Ways which I have been Using for over 10 Years and I Still Use Some of These Methods regularly.

I'll be listing them in The Manner of Priority/Effectiveness.

Please Note: These Avenues are Digital Avenues.

I'll also Teach The Offline Avenues which You all will be utilizing to Fast Track This 7 Digital Avenues.

We Ride.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 11:31am On May 22, 2022
7 Free Ways To Make/Earn Money Online:

1) S.E.O Marketing

2) Keyword Researches Marketing

3) Bulk SMS Marketing

4) Email Marketing

5) Social Media Outreach

6) Social Media Engagements

7) Digital Recommendations.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 11:32am On May 22, 2022
Now; I'll not want to bombard you with Teaching You The Whole 7 Avenues in Just one day.

It will be overwhelming for most of you.

Hence; what I'll be doing is to teach each of these Avenues Day after Day until We get Completed with Our 7 days Challenge ...

So, Today; We will be beginning with The Top Priority and Most of All The 7 Avenues which I already listed above.....

"S.E.O Marketing"

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 11:33am On May 22, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Now; I'll not want to bombard you with Teaching You The Whole 7 Avenues in Just one day.

It will be overwhelming for most of you.

Hence; what I'll be doing is to teach each of these Avenues Day after Day until We get Completed with Our 7 days Challenge ...

So, Today; We will be beginning with The Top Priority and Most of All The 7 Avenues which I already listed above.....

"S.E.O Marketing"

S.E.O Marketing:

What is S.E.O Marketing ?

S.E.O simply means Search Engine Optimization.

Marketing Means Reaching Out To People to Inform Them about something you want them to Patronize.

I believe Everyone subtly knows what Marketing is.

Now; What really is "Search Engine Optimization" ?

Let's break down the individual terms that makes up SEO.

Search: To Look For.

Engine: The Tool People use to Look For What They NEED.

Optimization: The Ability and Potential to Rank High on The SEARCH ENGINE which people use to LOOK For What They NEED.

Don't get confused.

In my next post; I'll explain and expand deeply on all of these contexts for better Assimilation.

No Rush.

1 Like

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 7:09pm On May 22, 2022
Now;

What are "Search Engines" ?

Search Engines are Digital Organic Systems that Ranks Keywords Posted Online.

There are numerous search engines in the World.

However; Google is The Biggest Search Engine in The World Today.

Other Search Engines include:

YouTube,

Nairaland,

Bing,

Wiki,

Twitter,

Yandex,

Slideshare, and many more.

I'll be dropping more information on Search Engines later.

For now; Our Focus is to learn How To Make Money Using The Integration of 2 Powerful Search Engines which are:

Google and Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 7:34pm On May 22, 2022
I believe we all know what these 3 are.

1) Forums are The Ultimate Platforms to utilize to rank your Write-ups.

Why?

This is because Forums are Authoritatively utilized by Bloggers to Engage, Teach and Send out information to people.

Hence; there is always a High Ranking of Write-ups on Google through Forums.

2) Blogs are portals owned by Bloggers to also spread out information about any particular niche or topic. However, you'll need a lot of Domain Authority to make your Write-ups rank on Google through your blog. Hence, this is not a fast way to make money Online if you do not integrate your blog with A Popular Forum with High Domain Authority.

3) YouTube is a video search engine owned by Google. Hence; it is a very powerful tool to utilize to optimize Your presentations to the World.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by NNKEGO: 9:28am On May 24, 2022
AfroAgroPower:

I had taken my time to reveal these information above because of some people who just Click on links to Join Groups They Didn't Read of Their Purposes.

Just like you'll see some people already asking for the reason they personally joined the group.

So, please - don't just join up on this group if you do not know the reason you are joining.

The Purpose of This Group is clear.

We are on a 7 Days Financial Challenge of Making/Earning at least 70,000 Naira; and Our Intention is to make this a Weekly Financial Habit.

please how do i join cos i sent ''Join Free.........................'' to the number displayed,yet couldnt. really want to.
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 6:29pm On May 24, 2022
NNKEGO:

please how do i join cos i sent ''Join Free.........................'' to the number displayed,yet couldnt. really want to.

Do that on WhatsApp ....
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by AfroAgroPower: 6:33pm On May 24, 2022
A Must Read For Everyone:

https://www.nairaland.com/7143086/long-last-called-messiah-world

At Long Last - The Messiah of The World is A SCAM.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 7:03am On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.co

This is how to set your Alarm Clock for Your Hourly and 24 hours Coins Tracking.

Do this for atleast 20 hours of the day.

PS: Continuing as "AfroAgroPower"

1 Share

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
AfroAgroPower:
Maildrops Coin Update for July 18, 2022:

Take Your Trades on These Sets of 12 Bullish Coins.

Actions:

- Create A New Watchlist and Add The Coins to The Watchlist.

- Plot Your Coins against Their Respective Exchanges on Your Excel Sheet for Your Effective Coin Tracking and Coin Portfolio Records.

- Buy Your Coins on Their Respective Priority Exchanges.

- Always TRACK and TRAIL PROFITS on Your Coins on a Hourly and 24 Hours Basis as These are The Best Ways to Maximize Your Quick Profits from Every Bullish Movements instead of waiting for a 7 Days Duration. (Set Your Alarm Clock to a Hourly Basis to Easily Prompt You to Check on The Price Rise of Your Coins)

- TAKE PROFITS on Coins with Massive Price Movements according to Your Desire.

- Swap Your Coin Profits To Their Desired Stable Coins to LOCK Your Profits in DUE Time.

PS: We didn't make Accumulative profits on Our Coins Selections for July 9, 2022 which should have ended July 16, 2022.

This is Because We had No MAJESTIC COIN in Our Selection.

However; this is not an issue as Buying Positions can still be held for Futuristic Profiting.

Delay isn't Denial.

All of The Coins You receive from Here are Well Reviewed Credible Coins with Good White Paper Works and Roadmaps. So, be rest assured that they are Your SAFE DIGITAL ASSETS with Great Futuristic Profits even as You HOLD Them for Long.

More Reviewing Updates on Our Previous Coin Selections will be coming up later for Better Understanding on How To Treat Your Coin Portfolios.

Stay Cryptographically Wealthy.

cool cheesy

Messiah (The Maildropper)

Founder: www.10dollars.carrd.co

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
MRNIGERDoxx:

Understanding PUMPS and DUMPS in The Crypto Markets:

Understanding How Profits are being Made Through Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB).

The Hourly and 24 Hours Tracking, Trailing and Locking Profits Method of Trading Altcoins:

Yesterday; I released 12 series of Altcoins to be Bought, Hodl, and Swapped for Hourly and 24 Hours Profiting.

Within the first 17 hours of Trading; 6 of The Coins went BULLISH and were already in Profits.

The 6 coins are circled in Blue colours as you can see in the graphic display below.

The 6 coins are:

Bitsubishi (shooting 1,154.34% Profits)

Sports 2k75 (running 19.40% Profits)

Crypto Legion (running 14.354% Profits)

Petals (running 6.319% Profits)

Revolt 2 Earn (running 2.482% Profits)

DexGame (running 1.723%)

If you had Promptly taken these trades; You would have been in good profits with The BITSUBISHI coin shooting as High as 1,154.34% Profits up until 1:38 AM (July 19, 2022).

So, The Question here is How Come The BITSUBISHI Coin Shoot So High as compared to Other Coins within 17 Hours ?

This High Bullish Movement was a result of Many People Buying The BITSUBISHI Coin as a result of A PUMPING ORIENTATION and ACTION Being Propelled by Trading Communities all around The World.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin earlier enough as

FAST FORWARD >>>> to 6:06 AM This Morning; The BITSUBISHI Coin Already DROPPED DRASTICALLY in Value and was already at a Loss of -84.54% as You can observe through the Second Graphic Display below. See The Red Circled BITSUBISHI Coin %Price.

That is; All 1,310.87% Profits Drastically Declined to a Bearish Negative of -84.54%.

Why Did This Happen?

This simply happened because The BITSUBISHI Coins was DUMPED by The PUMPERS/BUYERS of BITSUBISHI Coin.

The Early BUYERS/PUMPERS of The BITSUBISHI Coin DUMPED/SOLD All Their Coins by LOCKING Profits because of The Orientation and Directions from PUMP and DUMP Crypto Communities.

So, if you had bought The BITSUBISHI Coin Earlier; and You were not available to LOCK YOUR PROFITS Before The Value of The Coins Declined; then You would have Lost All The Profits Therein.

So, This is the reason You Need All Your Trading Tools like Your Alarm Clock and Price Alert Tracker to Keep You Informed and Updated with Your Timing and Coin Price Movements.

Hence; If you are concerned about Quick 24 Hours Profiting, You Need To Always Be At Alert with The Price Movements of Your Coins.

You Need To Be WATCHFUL of Your WATCHLIST.

Because Here in The Crypto World -

T - TIME

I - IS

M - MONEY

E - EVERYDAY.

Exclusive Warning: Trading on Cryptos comes with Alot of Calculated Risks and Mental Actions. So, Traders should be ready to Be Patient and Timely to Make MASSIVE and PASSIVE Profits in The Crypto World.

This Crypto Financial Sensitization is Proudly Brought To You By:

www.10dollars.carrd.co

The First And Ultimate Maildrops Portal in The World.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

~ MESSIAH of Digital SAFE Education and Empowerment.
Did You Miss Out on The Over 1,300% Profit Spike of The BITBUSHI Coin Yesterday ?�

Worry Not!

There are Plenty of More MASSIVE %Profits to catch on Many More Coins to be Speculated by www.10dollars.carrd.co

��

Stay Bullishly Profitable Trading The Right Cryptos.

Just like LANDS, Buying The Right Cryptos are Your Surest Digital ASSETS for Securing Your Financial Future.

As from Tomorrow; We will be Advancing Deeper into The World of Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) as I Teach Everyone How To TRACK, TRAIL and LOCK PROFITS on A Hourly and 24 Hours Basis.

We will be Advancing from Our 7 Days Coins Holding Strategy to Hourly and 24 Hours Profit Locking Strategies.

This is Golden as I Reveal To You All The Golden Opportunities and Profitings Being Missed CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Almost on A Daily Basis via Our 12 BULLISH COINS WEEKLY UPDATE.

Stay Tuned In.

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

1): The Best Investment is On Yourself: Learn How To Earn $12 daily:

https://www.nairaland.com/7129969/best-investment-yourself-step-step

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2022
As at 1:06 AM; Early This Morning - Six (6) of Our Coins Selection for July 18, 2022 were Bullish.

And 4 of them were over 20% profits as you can see through the graphic display.

This value in price increment occured within The Last 24 hours of Our Midnight Coin Tracking.

DexGame was over 59.75% Profits

Cashera which is a coin that I love so much as it is always on some of my trading watchlist did a 39.62% profit.

Crypto Legion did a 24.700% Profit.

Petals did a 21.531% profit.

Now; depending on your Slippage Value which you must always keep a record of; You are free to LOCK YOUR PROFITS on These 4 Coins.

You Must be Mathematically Correct About This.

You must account for Slippage Tolerance Price when checking out on your LOCKING YOUR PROFITS Back To Your Stable Coins.

We cannot LOCK PROFITS for The SPORTS 2K75 Coin and PAPPAY Coin yet because Their Profit Value is still very low and below 15%.

Immediately After LOCKING YOUR PROFITS; You should do well to Reopen Positions for These Coins with Your Initial Swap Deposit To Continue Riding on More Profits However The Case May Be.

Even if the Coins do not go in Profit in the next 24 Hours and Their Prices Decline; You already LOCKED UP Some Profits so you shouldn't be bothered.

Why Shouldn't You Be Bothered about Losses Made on Your Coins ?

This is simply because Every Loss encountered with The Credible BULLISH Cryptos which I provide to you are just temporary; and it is ONLY A Matter of Time for Them to Retrace back to Profits. This Retracement could happen within Hours, Days, Weeks or Months. So, this is the reason you need to always Keep Track of Your Coin Records with Your WATCHLIST and PRICE ALERT SYSTEMS.

For Instance; Last Week - We ventured for a 7 Days Profiting System for Our Coins Selection for July 9, 2022. However; You'll notice that I announced that we were not yet in Profits with Our Coin Selections as The Overall Price Value of Our Coins were in Losses.

However; with More Patience in Holding Your Coins Position in The Market; You would have been in very HIGH Profits as at yesterday as The Cashera Coin Went So Bullish with Over 2,000% within The Extensive Period of 4 Days.

I'll be posting pictorial representation of this later so that you can clearly understand what I'm relating to you about.

Stay CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Tuned In.

~ Messiah.

PS:

Very Important:

Check out and Study Through Our Two Main Financial Freedom Sensitization Threads on Nairaland to Keep Yourself Financially and CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Enlightened.

2): Financial Freedom Enlightenment Through www.10dollars.carrd.co (The Maildrops Coin Portal):

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by rogerjames39: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MessiahMARLIANS: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
With 2,869% Profit from The MetaDoctor Coin for Our Coins Selection for July 9, 2022; it is worthy to note that We Have Profited MASSIVELY from Our Coins Arbitrage Bureaucracy (CAB) Efforts.

As You can see; This MASSIVE Profiting ONLY Happened within The Past 24 Hours.

And The Best Part of it All is that This MASSIVE PROFITS is Also FULLY PASSIVE.

That is;

NO HARD LABOUR DONE.

All Profits were Earned Effortlessly - in a Matter of 12 Days.

This is Wisdom.

No Other Business Model in The Offline World will Give You Such Profits.

By Now; If You still think All That We Do Here is A Fluke; Then You are Yet To Understand The SIMPLE DYNAMICS of The Financial Freedom which Leveraging on The Cryptocurrencies is Providing To Many TEENAGERS in Developed Countries.

MY DEAR AFRICANS;

"How Long Do You Want To Keep HUSTLING and STRUGGLING ?"

"How Long Do You want to Keep WORKING and ENSLAVING Yourself For Money ?"

God Who is LOVE Has Already Provided Us with Technology and Digital Currencies To Utilize and Convert To REAL CASH AT HAND For Whatever it is that We Need To Do.

So, instead of PRAYING TOO HARD and WRONGLY For Money from God; You Should Be Wise To Take PROMPT and TIMELY ACTIONS as You Leverage on The Right Cryptocurrencies for Your Monetary Rewards and Earnings.

Instead of PRAYING To GOD for Money; Pray For PEACE and REST OF MIND To Help You Clear Your Mind From The Worries and Distractions Hindering You from Taking THE RIGHT ACTIONABLE STEPS To SUCCESS.

God Almighty - is not A Materialistic BEING. So, Stop Praying To God Almighty for Materialism...

He had already Blessed Us with The Earth to Occupy and Do Exploits Already.

So, Why Not Seek And Act on The Technological Advancements which He has already Provided to Us Through Great Inventors of The World Today ?

No Amount of Prayers or Number of Times That You visit Religious Places will Amount To Financial Success if You continue to PRAY For MONEY without Taking THE RIGHT ACTIONS.

No Matter Anywhere You Look; There is No Business that Can Guarantee You Much More STRESS-FREE Financial Freedom Than Leveraging on Cryptos.

And This is The Reason The FINANCIAL ENSLAVING GOVERNMENT OF THE WORLD Do Not Want People To Engage in The World of Cryptos simply because It will Eventually Lead To TOTAL and ULTIMATE FINANCIAL FREEDOM For People.

I will Not Be Around For Too Long.

However; For As Long As I Live; I will Continue To Financially Enlighten Those Who Care To Be Financially Enlightened About The World of Cryptocurrencies.

Not Every Young Boy You See Lavishing Money on The Street of Nigeria are Ritual Killers or YAHOO YAHOO FRAUDSTERS.

"They Simply Know What You Don't Know about Cryptocurrencies, and They Take Actions from What They Have Dedicated Themselves To Learn."

So, The Question For Your Financial Success For Today is: Are You Taking Actions - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY ?

PS:

Other Coins are in Small Profits and Profits can be LOCKED For Reopening of New Coin Portfolios.

Stay CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY Tuned In.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji Anthony (The Coins Maildropper).

PS:

Very Important:

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2022
Let's Talk About A Secret Coin.

Secret Coin: The CASHERA Coin (THE MAJESTIC COIN Shooting 2,083.12% Profits in Days)

"History is A Tool.... Because History Keeps Repeating Itself."

From Close observation and Vivid Studies; since February 2022; when I observed and studied about The CASHERA Coin; there remains some particular FACTS about This Particular Coin that makes it One of The Most Important Altcoins to Always Be TRADED and HELD for Quick, Short, Medium and Long Term Profiting.

Firstly; The name of The Coin "CASHERA" - speaks Volume. It simply relates and interpretes "CASH" or "Money" PSYCHOLOGICALLY To The Minds of Crypto Traders.

Hence; There is Always A Psychological Pull, Attention and Attraction of People towards The CASHERA Coin all over The World.

And for this reason; This is One of my yardsticks to always Calling Trades for This Coin as I Intentionally Add it Up to Most of My Trading Watchlist whenever other Yardstick Requirements are met.

Without Wasting Much Time with this Sensitization Piece; Let me explain some important tips about this Particular Coin that should expose you to the Realities of HOLDING Some of This Coin for A Long Period of 5 to 10 Years and even for A Lifetime as I'm Almost Definite about it Finding itself to becoming One of The FIRST CLASS COINS OF THE CRYPTO WORLD.

First Tip: Read through The WhitePaper Works and RoadMap of The CASHERA Coin to get A Flow of Why You should be HOLDING This Coin.

Second Tip: When you observe the screenshots provided along with this Sensitization Piece; You'll observe that The Coin was added to Our Trading Watchlist on JUNE 30 and JULY 18 respectively.

Now; when you observe from The 24 hours Angle of JUNE 30 And JULY 18; You will observe that The Coin made a 39.62% Price Profit Movement.

So, if you bought the coin on JUNE 30, and You still bought the coin on JULY 18; Your Profits here would have been doubled with respect to 39.62%.

Now; from The 1 hour Trading View Perspective for JUNE 30 (which You can observe through one of the screenshots provided herein); as at 1:12 AM (which is some MIDNIGHT ago); If You had Followed Up with Our Coin Tracking Method, You would have realized a 74.65% Profits too. In the same vein; this would have been doubled if You also Bought The same Dollar Value of The CASHERA Coin for JULY 18.

Lastly; Here is The Golden Goose...!!!

The CASHERA Coin Became Our MAJESTIC Coin Again Shooting as HIGH as 2,083.12%.

So, if you had kept Positions on This Coin for JUNE 30 and JULY 18; Your Profits would have again been doubled.

The Financial Mathematics about this is that:

If you had invested as little as $1 on both (two) occasions of this coin;

2 × (2,083.12/100) × $1 = $41.6624.

(%Spillage Tolerance not included).

Hence; By Now - You would have Overturned Your Meagre $2 into $41.6624 in a matter of Days without Scalping for Profits within Every 24 Hours.

Hence This is My VERDICT:

THE MESSIAH'S VERDICT:

The CASHERA Coin will for a Long Time Remain A MAJESTIC Coin because of The Mystical, Psychological and Magical Attraction and Connection which it has Historically Financially Benefitted Many Coin Traders Who KNOWS THEIR ONIONS All Around The World.

Do You Know Your ONIONS ?

Did You BUY The CASHERA Coin ?

Do You Now Know About The CASHERA Coin ?

Are You Periodically Tracking, Trailing and Locking Your Profits ?

#FollowWhoKnowRoad
#FollowWhoDeyChopONIONS.

~ MESSIAH.
[Founder of The Maildrops Portal: www.10dollars.carrd.co]

(We don't shake Tables; We SHAKE The World - CRYPTOGRAPHICALLY).

PS:

Very Important:

Re: Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:04am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Quick Loan?....ULTRA LEND Has Your Back All The Way / Investor's Avenue / Online Shopping Stores: Invest In Miropass A-mart And Get Daily Return Of Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.