Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Am The Most Educated Presidential Aspirant In Pdp - Dr Anakwenze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Most Educated Presidential Aspirant In Pdp - Dr Anakwenze (186 Views)

2023 Presidency: PDP Upholds Anakwenze, Ndukwe’s Disqualification / Dr Anakwenze, S'east Govs, Ohanaeze , others plan Rally For Igbo Presidency / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Most Educated Presidential Aspirant In Pdp - Dr Anakwenze by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
PDP Presidential Aspirant, Dr. Nwachukwu Anakwenze has assured he shall restructure Nigeria to a balanced federation, regionalize powers expressed in a new constitution if elected.

Dr. Anakwenze was cleared by the PDP and issued a certificate of qualification to contest in the presidential primaries for the party's ticket at the forthcoming National Convention in Abuja.

Dr Anakwenze pledged that he shall continue to support the People's Democratic Party at all levels and promised that it elected as President of Nigeria in 2023, he shall develop real security and focus on youth & women economic empowerment.

The American based medical practitioner promised to overhaul the educational system and create a New Nigeria that would enjoy24/7 power supply and renewable energy.

According to Dr Anakwenze: "Our agenda is to practise true democracy in Nigeria beginning with the freedom of fellow Nigerians and by extension Africa as a whole, a Nigeria where various ethnic groups feel that they have a stake in the future of the country."

"We envision a united Nigeria where every Nigerian feels a sense of belonging and is not marginalized, where the governed have trust in the governance and understand the true meaning of public trust regardless of one's ethnic and religious background, all must feel that they are part of the equation."

"We envision a Nigeria where ethnic diversity is seen as a strength and asset to be harnessed and celebrated as part of our heritage. Equity, fairness and justice should be the guiding principle for a just society. We want a Nigeria where the majority's right is balanced with the minority's right."

Re: I Am The Most Educated Presidential Aspirant In Pdp - Dr Anakwenze by Rastaramsey(m): 10:21pm On May 21, 2022
Who education help sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos-osinbajo Visits Katsina To Meet Delegates. / PDP Guber Primaries” Benue Gov Calls For Unity / Watch: Soludo Vows That Govt Will Own Any Land Or Property Keeping Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.