Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix (37899 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / What Redmi Phones Can I Buy 6gb 128gb Under 85k / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by yomislim: 12:13am On May 23, 2022
Huawei is second to Samsung.... you might want to consider their brand!!!

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by MainForeigner: 1:01am On May 23, 2022
Go for Samsung A13 or A21s, you'll be happy.
Mexperse:
Please, can someone suggest a good phone under 85k that isn't tecno or infinix
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by marv1: 1:48am On May 23, 2022
Youngpo413:
Redmi 10c

Anything like that

How much
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by marv1: 1:50am On May 23, 2022
rookidmart:
Pixel 3XL
Mad camera
Guaranteed software updates

How much ?
What is Ram and Rom capacity ?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by marv1: 1:54am On May 23, 2022
Lush100:
Buy Oukitel also
It's very durable.

I think it's 70k (last time I had dealing on it).
It's 8000mah battery.

Really.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by sam121(m): 3:02am On May 23, 2022
I need s9+ how much?

abokikhalifa:
We currently have a samsung S8+ for 85k. Direct uk used and everything working perfect just like brand new. Interested and serious buyers only should contact me on 09122498392. My office is located at computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos State. Thanks
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by vickydevoka(m): 5:14am On May 23, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Pls just go for a Samsung, new or Uak used and have rest of mind. Or there are some good Nokia androids you can get or maybe UK used iphone..

Just stay away from those Tecno,Infinix or Itel fun far from them
Any Samsung less than 150k is rubbish. Redmi or oppo should be in his mind

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Gominami(f): 5:15am On May 23, 2022
For your USA, German and Canada work visa with 100% assurance, call 09164595441 for your visa processing and permit details. Talk to us at Zeemah travels and tours.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2022
TheMensch:

When and where did you buy it?

At slot In Benin City Edo state. Over a month ago.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by greatness77: 6:22am On May 23, 2022
Tinneh:

Hw much u think A03 cost
70k but it might be cheaper in Lagos
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by greatness77: 7:44am On May 23, 2022
Tinneh:

Hw much u think A03 cost
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by StTrump: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
Mexperse:
go for Samsung A03 CORE it's below 80k or A12 64gmb
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Mimiko3: 9:22am On May 23, 2022
If you'd want to get a device below that price range, it'd most likely be second hand or maybe a 2gb or 3gb RAM phone...
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Kfed4ril(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2022
nams77:

Are those London used phones long lasting? I don't know why I'm afraid of used phones

I used a London used used iPhone 6 from 2016 till this year that I changed to another Uk used iPhone 11.
The only thing was that I changed battery when it was weak, and still sold the phone in good condition.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Danisaint112(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
Mexperse:

Read this below. Someone just suggested this phones for you. I would tell you this is one of the best comment you got here. I presently use an Oukitel device which is giving me joy till date. 2 years now and I don't regret getting this Oukitel device.

The sweetness is that once you buy the one with fast charging ability you will literally unplug your phone from light in 2 hours time. Unlike most Tecno and Infinix phones that would take you on a long charge.

Sweetplum:

Updated
* Oukitel has strong screens, battery and faster processor abi na RAM. Their 3 gig is like 4 gig of Infinix or Tecno.

* Umdigi is almost same. Faster processor & good features

* Gionee too isn't that bad.

In this Nigeria of today, these 3 phone companies are helping to cut prices hiked by Tecno and Infinix.
Samsung & iPhone are producing monsters so their prices are worth it. But God punish Tecno and Infinix.

Sweetplum it's good to know a female like you know this phones and their worth. And average Nigerian lady lady is daft when it come to things like this. I'm impressed.

Mexperse if you are looking for something modern now then you can go with the list below.

1. Xiaomi Note 8 pro: very good value for money (6GB/8GB Ram variant, 20 Mp selfie camera, 64 Mp back camera, 18W fast charge, battery 4,500 e.t.c)

If price has surged go for Note 8. The note series is good.

2. Vivo Y17: 5000 mAh battery and 128gb storage. Check up other specs...

3. Xiaomi Poco M3: 6,000 mAh battery, 18W fast charge, Android version 10, Mad camera specs... ( Look up on Google for full specs)

4. Nokia G20: 5050, Android version 11, 10W fast charging, 4GB Ram, Camera specs is good etc... Price remains below than 85K till date...

5. Vivo Y20: Snapdragon 460 (good processor), fast charge 18W, 5000 MAH battery, different Ram Variant 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM, android 10, funtouch 10.5

Wonder why I didn't include Umidigi or Oukitel that is becuase some this phones are slightly above 85k but trust me they are Something you want to check out.

This are just the ones I can remember for now... Have any question feel free to ask

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Anndrew(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2022
Odunayaw:
One of the terrible Samsung phones
lolz,what about A12
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by temitayo315(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2022
Mexperse:

If you’re searching for a stylish smartphone that won’t break the budget, UMiDigi is the way to go. The UMiDigi Phones have a metallic design and a long battery life, allowing you to stay connected for longer periods of time. it's an Android version 10 & Mediatek P23
Storage:6GB + 128GB
Colors: Ocean Blue & Cosmic Black
Selfie Camera: 16MP. The price is about 68k to 70k. you can check specifications here
Source:https://teetaryo.com/how-much-is-umidigi-a7-pro-price-in-nigeria/
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Mypeople2(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

Oukitel is very good
I have used an oukitel phone before and it was trash
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Odunayaw(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz,what about A12
A12 is an okay phone.

$ rates have really blurred the lines about good phones. Every phone now is ₦80k upward and that used to be the price range for midrange quality phones before this administration took the wheels for the 2nd time

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by TheMensch(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

At slot In Benin City Edo state. Over a month ago.

Is it one sim or dual sim?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Smartmanager(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2022
Mexperse:

Sorry I'm disturbing, when?
Was it recently like this month?
December last year.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Smartmanager(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2022
Mexperse:

Did you pay custom fees?
No
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Dybala11(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2022
Sweetplum:

It's a very good phone.
Their screen is so strong n battery. It also has higher ram. That 3gig na 4 gig
Really?
That's a plus if what you really said about the RAM is true.
Another downside I saw with this particular Oukitel phone I was given is the battery capacity, it's a 3,200mAh phone (Oukitel C15 pro).
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Lush100(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2022
Dybala11:

Really?
That's a plus if what you really said about the RAM is true.
Another downside I saw with this particular Oukitel phone I was given is the battery capacity, it's a 3,200mAh phone (Oukitel C15 pro).

Go for OUKITEL WP Pro 5.

See the spec.

The only downside is the charging point in not the regular but it is readily available .
Those that push phone cart have it

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Dybala11(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2022
Lush100:

Go for OUKITEL WP Pro 5.

See the spec.

The only downside is the charging point in not the regular but it is readily available .
Those that push phone cart have it
Ok. I won't have allowed him to buy the phone if left for me o. The RAM and ROM are manageable sha, but the battery capacity of that phone is amazing o, a whopping 8,000mAh capacity.

What's the average price of that phone though??
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Lush100(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2022
Dybala11:

Ok. I won't have allowed him to buy the phone if left for me o. The RAM and ROM are manageable sha, but the battery capacity of that phone is amazing o, a whopping 8,000mAh capacity.

What's the average price of that phone though??
Should be around 80-85k.

My wife solda brand new one @ 70k about 2 and a half months ago. (A friend from Jand sent to her)
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by MNDY(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2022
Lush100:
Buy Oukitel also
It's very durable.

I think it's 70k (last time I had dealing on it).
It's 8000mah battery.

8000MAH battery? That's very big! How many hours do you think it will take to fully charge it?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Obascoetubi: 6:42pm On May 23, 2022
Mypeople2:
I have used an oukitel phone before and it was trash
how?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Lush100(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2022
MNDY:

8000MAH battery? That's very big! How many hours do you think it will take to fully charge it?

The follow come charger is fast charging.
3 hrs.
Takes about 3 days to drain when full.
( I asked my wife this morning- that's what she uses)

1 Like

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Obascoetubi: 6:52pm On May 23, 2022
Mypeople2:
Please remove gionee and oukitel from the list unless you want to increase your panadol dose...you want to increase your problem ?
what is wrong with oukitel?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
TheMensch:

Is it one sim or dual sim?
dual sim
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by adubam(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2022
marv1:

Anything like that

How much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Need List Of Mobile Network ID In Nigeria / All About P5 Mini / Photos From Computer Village Carnival 2020 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.