Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers (40507 Views)

Household Items Relocation Sales (digital Fridge + Freezer, Treadmill, Bed Etc) / Fairly Used Items Up For Sale Due To Relocation / Relocation Sale,ac, Dining, Generator, Bed, For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by MrDevice: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
My rented apartment was burgled last week and this happens to be the first ever since the house was built.

My flat not the first, but they ignored others and start with mine, and they gone away with valuables worth million before they burgled other occupants of the house and left with some valubles too.

So I'm currently planning to move to another safer place. The owner of the house said I should provide new Tennant that he will refund some part of my money.

The agent who's bringing them already knows why I want to leave but he's telling, I'm moving out because or work transfer.

My concern now is that, i don't know the security situation of where I'm going because agents lies too much. Could it be it's going be from frying pan to fire for me. Should I stay back to put our street security in order, or I should move out?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by luwiizy(m): 6:34am On May 22, 2022
Next time before relocating, try to make friends with the sellers around like aboki, in the neighborhood. Whenever you visit.

They know more than you can ever imagine

435 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by successmatters(m): 6:36am On May 22, 2022
luwiizy:
Next time before relocating, try to make friends with the sellers around like aboki, in the neighborhood. Whenever you visit.

Are you saying the northerners might be responsible for the crime?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by luwiizy(m): 6:38am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

Not what I meant.
I mean they know how safe a place is based on thier on personal experience

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by successmatters(m): 6:39am On May 22, 2022
luwiizy:

Not what I meant.
I mean they know how safe a place is based on thier on personal experience

Ok

1 Like

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
Hmmmm

How did they gain entrance into your apartment? Is your entrance door wooden or they broke down metal doors?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Lilsameey: 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
Do proper findings before renting an apartment. If you dey stay one place and dem their your stuffs, if you replace am back, dem go still come back. That particular has thieves and they monitor your movements or there's an informant probably in your house sef.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Omahleigh(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
luwiizy:

1 Like

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
Dear op,

Nowhere is safe right now......plus once you have been burgled the probability of being burgled again is meant to be less theoretically and statistically?

I've experienced the same and trust me when I say 'it no fit happen again' - come see my equipment's, gadgets, holy books, devices, charms, poisons, and weapons acquired since then!

But anyway, ....although theoretically Nigeria is unpredictable so the above may not apply I recommend you sit tight for now - or lass last relocate to another flat within the building and invest in a 'better' loud dog to begin with then some other useful 'stuff'

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Omahleigh(f): 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
caslem:
B
Lilsameey:
L
MideMrPossible:
Fear fear
space bookers

2 Likes

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by ofemigeorge(m): 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
If you want a reliable agent/consultant just call my number below or visit my page to see the pictures of the property u are going to.
I will give you a breakdown of what you supposed to know about the area about the location and the advantages and the disadvantages you will see everything even before getting there.
If it is three bed, mini flat, self contain that you want I can give it to you in any location Lagos Island or mainland.
Check out my Instagram page to see what I'm talking about below

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Reality3080: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

see useless reasoning

Someone is telling d op to ask from people who know the area very well due to their years of experience in d area n all u could come up with us that they might b responsible for d crime

Your brain is filled with omo

I know d next thing u will do now is to reply me with your alternate account bkayy

147 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Mophor: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
You don't need reason to japa
Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
I'm waiting for the first to blame IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
What part of Nigeria do you stay. Your story isn't complete.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Honestfrend: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
So sorry for ur loss.. No vigilantay in the area; u people can come together mett with the leader or other tenants n landlords and form a vigilantay group.. Pay them something.. If every tenant is paying like 2-5k for vigilantay it will go a long way.. Also get 2 or 3 hidden cameras in ur apartment.. Catch one catch all.

Most of the boys for ur street nai dey carry out dis act.

20 Likes

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by cancani: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Nigeria is a terrible place to live in

Worse than afghanistan

4 Likes

Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Seredebe: 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Odi21:
How ever has opportunity to do so

The hustle is real
Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Lilsameey: 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
Omahleigh:
space bookers
Lmfaoooo grin grin
Re: Planning Relocation Because Of Armed Robbers by Lucasmuyiwaa: 10:02pm On May 22, 2022
MrDevice:
My rented apartment was burgled last week and this happens to be the first ever since the house was built.

My flat not the first, but they ignored others and start with mine, and they gone away with valuables worth million before they burgled other occupants of the house and left with some valubles too.

So I'm currently planning to move to another safer place. The owner of the house said I should provide new Tennant that he will refund some part of my money.

The agent who's bringing them already knows why I want to leave but he's telling, I'm moving out because or work transfer.

My concern now is that, i don't know the security situation of where I'm going because agents lies too much. Could it be it's going be from frying pan to fire for me. Should I stay back to put our street security in order, or I should move out?

And who are you to put your street security in order when you no be landlord.

Abeg komot that street and find another street no be only one street dey.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? / Solar Inverters: Cost Implication, Durability And Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.