Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,462 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January (34727 Views)

Lagos Contributed ₦428.98 Billion Into FG IGR In 2020 / Kidnappers Were Offered Money Not To Release Jangebe Girls, Says Matawalle / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Scamburster(m): 11:02am On May 22, 2022
1879le:
[s][/s]
how far your fiance?
Is this that idiot?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Gsentme(m): 11:06am On May 22, 2022
Naija nah cruise... Abeg check my signature...

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by zelnababa(m): 11:09am On May 22, 2022
rippa:

Nobody hates tinubu
Tinubu has proven over and over again that he cannot be trusted with the nation resources.
He basically turn Lagos to his personal property.
He hire and fire any govt official that offend him.
He doesn't care about me Or u. He is only interested on who is loyal to him and not who is loyal to the people. He basically placed himself above the over 20million people that resides in Lagos.
Is that the person you want to hand over Nigeria to?
Obasenjo was there for 8years, of what use was he to ogun people or the yorubas. Osinbajo is goin to 8years, of what benefit has he being to Yorubas in general and ogun in particular? Are u guys buying things different from other regions? Are u guys isolated from what is goin in the country?
We all have to put Tribalism aside and save our country. If this country collapsed tomorow, Tinubu's or Obi's family will jet out, leaving me and u to suffer it.
Let's do the right thing for the next generation
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Feggie3: 11:10am On May 22, 2022
fasho01:
I sadly don't see you as an individual that can, and will change the fortunes of Nigeria
You will remain in penury till your last breath. You lack insight and have poverty of the mind. Go and do your verifications and research and give us tangible reasons why Obi isn't qualified. Obi is not hungry and neither desperate. I nor my family is neither hungry either. I don't know why you people like the situation of this country and give utterances without constructive reasoning.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by CSTRR: 11:14am On May 22, 2022
Oshodipikin:
Peter Obi sef wan de follow de swim inside the murky water of dirty politics...

Can you proof it.... Na so one dethroned king said dem steal $1000 trillion dat year... A se na politicians the former CBN governor be.
J.P Morgan delisted Nigeria from emerging markets.

The reason they gave was what Peter obi said.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by bareal(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

Exactly! The man already told them there's nothing left to share! We must build! They know the EFCC and ICPC would work on overdrive under Peter Obi as president, so they're not willing to take that risk

Don't be carried away by these politicians, they are the same. Na so dem talk about Buhari. See where we are now!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by VULCAN(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2022
But you "saw" Buhari as one that could.

That says a lot about the accuracy of your sight, now doesn't it.

Mtscheww

fasho01:
I sadly don't see you as an individual that can, and will change the fortunes of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Foolishbuhari: 11:20am On May 22, 2022
bareal:

Don't be carried away by these politicians, they are the same. Na so dem talk about Buhari. See where we are now!!!

What were Buhari's antecedents? Compare it to Peter's you'd see this is not "dem say"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by jrusky(m): 11:22am On May 22, 2022
One thing Obi did I so much love is his choice of Doyin Okupe as his campaign head this is how to play politics drop the fucking Ojukwu lies that set off tribal hate and move to new generation of humanity which is inclusion and diversity in its beauty then life will be more rosier.

But when a candidate want Southern support but still carrying tribalism in his head like car plate number he is just wasting his time.

I will say it a million time any SE politician who want to rule Nigeria who fail to have a good relation mship with SW is a joker. North aligned with SW easily even Gej first term he aligned with them the moment he dropped them he find himself in his village. Fact!!!

If you like insult the SW or hate them it hold no ground and can't stop them they are unique people God creation who has strangefully remain together till date no bastards bought guns to kill his kinsmen among them.

Business, God gave SE no doubt about that its a natural thing. North, agriculture no one can challenge that, SW education and politics God gave it to them take it or burst it, Oil, God gave SS argue that to your own peril.

Fact is fact.

Pls just watch as a particular region wil carry my post on their heads just watch how hitler descendant will be crying over my post.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by bareal(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

What were Buhari's antecedents? Compare it to Peter's you'd see this is not "dem say"

Well, may we have the sense to choose right this time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by zelnababa(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2022
rippa:

Nobody hates tinubu
Tinubu has proven over and over again that he cannot be trusted with the nation resources.
He doesn't care about me Or u. He is only interested on who is loyal to him and not who is loyal to the people. He basically placed himself above the over 20million people that resides in Lagos.
Obasenjo was there for 8years, of what use was he to ogun people or the yorubas. Osinbajo is goin to 8years, of what benefit has he being to Yorubas in general and ogun in particular? Are u guys buying things different from other regions? Are u guys isolated from what is goin in the country?
We all have to put Tribalism aside and save our country. If this country collapsed tomorow, Tinubu's or Obi's family will jet out, leaving me and u to suffer it.
lolz , what did obi achieved in Anambra? Tinubu do this to Lagos Tinubu
do that yet your ppl migrated everyday to the same Lagos for better life, how many ppl goes to Anambra? Your hatred for Tinubu does not stop him for great ness, if not, Tinubu vacated Lagos govement house since 2007, how does caused the bad governance in Abia ,Anambra etc, my brother promote ur obi MAKE I PROMOTE MY ASIWAJU, Election will decide.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:28am On May 22, 2022
Rotentik19:
NONE ! end of discussion �

So let who's ruling continue
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by zelnababa(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2022
rippa:

Nobody hates tinubu
lolz what did obi achieved in Anambra State? They always have solution to Nigeria problem but let them get their music will change, Tinubu do this to Lagos Tinubu do that, yet your ppl migrated everyday to the same Lagos for better life, how many people go to Anambra State like that, Tinubu vacated Lagos govement house since 2007 how does he caused by governance in Abia, Anambra etc, we all know why you hate TINUBU, bt we don't care. Bros promote your obi make I promote our ASIWAJU election Will take care of the rest.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by rippa(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2022
zelnababa:
lolz , what did obi achieved in Anambra? Tinubu do this to Lagos Tinubu
do that yet your ppl migrated everyday to the same Lagos for better life, how many ppl goes to Anambra? Your hatred for Tinubu does not stop him for great ness, if not, Tinubu vacated Lagos govement house since 2007, how does caused the bad governance in Abia ,Anambra etc, my brother promote ur obi MAKE I PROMOTE MY ASIWAJU, Election will decide.
I'm happy you got my message very clear
But i need to point some certain things out so you guys will stop deceiving people about Lagos.
Lagos is not the only state in the South west. Have u asked urself why are people not migrating to ondo, osun, ekiti, oyo, or ogun state?
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for many years until 1991 and Lagos was developed by the federal govt and the collective effort of all Nigerians and never by tinubu. Tinubu was just opportune to inherit a federal capital territory.
It's just like how everybody is moving to a Abuja now and when the govt decides to move the capital away from there, the governor that will take over or the north central will now be claiming credit that dey developed the place.
If u want to compare any South west states to a South East state, kindly use osun, ondo or the others
If tinubu truly developed Lagos, he would have used the same method to develop his own osun state.
Let's be clear on that
Thank you
For ur info I be Edo boy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Igbojew: 11:43am On May 22, 2022
Peter Obi keep exposing this most corrupt party called APC.The only man thst meant well for this failed but that does not mean that Igbos don't want to leave this failed country.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Igbojew: 11:45am On May 22, 2022
rippa:

But i need to point some certain things out so you guys will stop deceiving people about Lagos.
Lagos is not the only state in the South west. Have u asked urself why are people not migrating to ondo, osun, ekiti, oyo, or ogun state?
Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for many years until 1991 and Lagos was developed by the federal govt and the collective effort of all Nigerians and never by tinubu. Tinubu was just opportune to inherit a federal capital territory.
It's just like how everybody is moving to a Abuja now and when the govt decides to move the capital away from there, the governor that will take over or the north central will now be claiming credit that dey developed the place.
If u want to compare any South west states to a South East state, kindly use osun, ondo or the others
If tinubu truly developed Lagos, he would have used the same method to develop his own osun state.
Let's be clear on that
Thank you
For ur info I be Edo boy
Gbam you have said it all and Church have dismissed.They think they get sense or outsmart great core Igbos and South South Igbos......I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Igbojew: 11:50am On May 22, 2022
Peter Obi keep exposing this most corrupt party called APC.The only man thst meant well for this failed but that does not mean that Igbos don't want to leave this failed country.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by zelnababa(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2022
rippa:

Let's be clear on that
Thank you
For ur info I be Edo boy
TINUBU govern Lagos as governor not osun, you can expect him to use money he generated in Lagos to develop osun, I said earlier let everyone campaign for his candidate leave ASIWAJU alone Nigerian Will decide that.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Yankee101: 11:58am On May 22, 2022
And why please?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by rippa(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2022
zelnababa:
TINUBU govern Lagos as governor not osun, you can expect him to use money he generated in Lagos to develop osun, I said earlier let everyone campaign for his candidate leave ASIWAJU alone Nigerian Will decide that.
Then you people should stop using Lagos to compare other states, and stopped saying Lagos was built by tinubu.
How many flyovers did he construct ?
How many roads did he built?
How many jobs did he create? apart from touts everywhere.
Tinubu will never make Nigeria better and you know it deep down you.
Just look how he is handling his consultations. Throwing billions and millions around and campaign has not started o. All this money will be gotten back with over 1000% interest from an already red federal govt purse if he gets there.
Let's be wise for once.
Let's not make the same mistakes we made in 2015. The north are the most hit in terms of insecurities despite having their brother as a president
8years of another mistake is a doom for this country
God help us

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by jerk: 12:31pm On May 22, 2022
Peter is the man to take this country to a better position both economically and minimal corruption free.
I will vote him if he wins the primary which I think the cabals may not want.
Only God can help the masses if Peter wins the primary and I don't see anyone stopping him if he eventually scale through the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Panda7(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
Oil money must be paid to states account. Presidential aspirants must look for alternatives to fat their pockets and keep their government running.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by zelnababa(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=rippa post=113064949]
Then you people should stop using Lagos to compare other states, and stopped saying Lagos was built by tinubu.
How many flyovers did he construct ?
How many roads did he built?
How many jobs did he create? apart from touts everywhere.
Tinubu will never make Nigeria better and you know it deep down you.
Just look how he is handling his consultations. Throwing billions and millions around and campaign has not started o. All this money will be gotten back with over 1000% interest from an already red federal govt purse if he gets there.
Let's be wise for once.
Let's not make the same mistakes we made in 2015. The north are the most hit in terms of insecurities despite having their brother as a president
8years of another mistake is a doom for this country
God help us[

lolz , If you re so confidence in your candidate use Anambra as case study to promote him TINUBU rules Lagos that is why we always use lagos as case study. TINUBU lay down the vision of new Lagos and all his successor follow his footsteps, tell me one state in Nigeria that has continuety in governance as lagos, that is why Lagos Will always be ahead, I will not demarket any candidate, Nigerian will decide when times come.
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
Fellas will avoid this thread.

They'd be like Obi is not objective enough, he should help the FG put the money into the federation account.

We are more of laughing stock to the rest of the world currently.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Chinny024(f): 12:50pm On May 22, 2022
Obi for President

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by rippa(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=zelnababa post=113065769][/quote]
There you go again
Tinubu laid the foundation for a new Lagos
Was anambra a capital territory b4?
Was Lagos not already developed b4 he came in ?
Continuity of pocketing 11.5billion every month from alpha beta alone
Continuity of handing all the billboards revenue in Lagos to his son
Continuity of making his daughter the head of all market women's in Lagos

I will leave you to your conscience

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by COMPAQ(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine!!? You see where they got all the N100 million for forms ? Just imagine were we are as a nation!!!
These guys are treating the nation's resources as their own personal bank!! This is why we are all suffering and everything is getting worse daily
Cc seun this should be on front page. This is why these animals don't want this man to ever rule because he will jail every single one of them and recover our national loot. They know he won't shield or cover them.

How can a central bank governor just allow the politicians have unrestricted access to our national earnings? Is there no law at all? How on earth can this happen?

Who have the order ? Who called up the IOCs and said hey don't remiit just send all funds henceforth to xyz account number

Calm down! You probably don't know enough about the industry. In all liklihood, Obi was referring to NNPC alone, cos their own earnings is fully used to pay for subsidy. However the other JV partners, which are mostly IOC'S like Shell, Total, Agip, Exxon, Chevron and big local players like Seplat still pay their royalties and Petroleum profit taxes from their own operations as they have no business with the subsidy issue!
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by pquaver(m): 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Just imagine!!? You see where they got all the N100 million for forms ? Just imagine were we are as a nation!!!
These guys are treating the nation's resources as their own personal bank!! This is why we are all suffering and everything is getting worse daily
Cc seun this should be on front page. This is why these animals don't want this man to ever rule because he will jail every single one of them and recover our national loot. They know he won't shield or cover them.

How can a central bank governor just allow the politicians have unrestricted access to our national earnings? Is there no law at all? How on earth can this happen?

Who have the order ? Who called up the IOCs and said hey don't remiit just send all funds henceforth to xyz account number

Just because obi said it make it true. The man is a lying machine. So where do the state get the money for their allocation every month?
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Zeeku: 1:08pm On May 22, 2022
nokspos:
the problem with this peter being a president is that , there will be more crime, what power or experience does he have to stop all this terrorists
my brother, let us make the first step by voting Peter Obi in as President of Country then other good thangs shall be added unto us.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Zeeku: 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
zelnababa:
we hate him The way you hate Tinubu.
my brother don't say we, you hate him and I like him
Re: Peter Obi: Oil Money Not Paid Into FG Account Since January by Lovelive: 1:12pm On May 22, 2022
Keep quiet if you don't have anything tangible to contribute !

Irupetepete:
And he just knew this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blackout: Ikeja Electric Announces One Month Power Outage / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.