Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye (22056 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye / 2023: SWAGA Will Save APC From Embarrassing Defeat - Senator Adeyeye / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by moshino(m): 4:17pm On May 22, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Who is this mad man? Yoruba's should ensure they banish this saboteur from Yoruba enclave once BAT becomes President

Why, because he spoke his mind, and perhaps the truth.
So your idea is to banish anybody who disagrees with you?
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Shikini: 4:27pm On May 22, 2022
Gbam
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Mrexcell(m): 4:27pm On May 22, 2022
Am yet to see any reasonable person from the south west that's supporting tinibu's presidential ambition yet his online hungry miscreants will keep accusing igbos of hating on tinibu for not backing his failed personal ambition.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Alawode01(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2022
ityP:

Adeyeye isn't contesting for Presidency. It doesn't also matter who he is supporting. Question is, is he saying the truth? Absolutely
, what is the truth in what he is saying,he talking out of envyness and hatred,he can't be spoil Asiwaju now for us and he himself have benefited from Asiwaju efforts, Adeyeye can be talking now what it's his leadership role in Nigeria APC, aside knowing how to condemned others that was his style from the time, what is his part in his senatorial district,he only know how to distroye anybody he didn't like, this person that didn't understand core politics,he is just a political opportunist.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by ityP(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2022
Alawode01:
, what is the truth in what he is saying,he talking out of envyness and hatred,he can't be spoil Asiwaju now for us and he himself have benefited from Asiwaju efforts, Adeyeye can be talking now what it's his leadership role in Nigeria APC, aside knowing how to condemned others that was his style from the time, what is his part in his senatorial district,he only know how to distroye anybody he didn't like, this person that didn't understand core politics,he is just a political opportunist.

Tinubu is old and sickly
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 4:51pm On May 22, 2022
Alawode01:
The worst of Tinubu is better than best of Adeyeye who he help, someone that can't win his own polliing unit in ora igbomina,he is in support of Aragbesola, that is why is saying all this.
funny thing is Aragbesola has moved on while he is still bitter........ Tomorrow now when Tinubu wins Adeyeye will be carrying broom up-and-down claiming I'm a party man.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 4:54pm On May 22, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Those Igbos developed lagos and where they are, their business acumen and tenacity is why northern Nigeria is not letting them go.
lol...... Who dey hold una......you refuse to leave and go develop your own region you are now here shouting let my people go.....lol.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 5:01pm On May 22, 2022
ityP:

Don't focus on the messenger, focus on the message. He passed a valid message. May God bless those who listen
don't focus on the messenger but on the message was how Germany ended up starting world war 2......maybe sometimes you use your brain and ask what is in it for this person?.......
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 5:04pm On May 22, 2022
ityP:

Adeyeye isn't contesting for Presidency. It doesn't also matter who he is supporting. Question is, is he saying the truth? Absolutely
Ask yourself why he did not tell himself the truth and vacate his senate for someone who is senatorial type instead of running twice and try to come back a third time.....
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
[s][/s]

I guess he's Igbo or IPob , nonsense

They should banish him for saying the obvious truth

He's rooting for Osinbajo and is an idiot.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by pharmaking: 5:48pm On May 22, 2022
So senate is for Adeyeye type.

Old idiots
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by ityP(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2022
leokid866:
Ask yourself why he did not tell himself the truth and vacate his senate for someone who is senatorial type instead of running twice and try to come back a third time.....

I'm not interested in Adeyeye. I'm interested in what he said about Tinubu. It's factual
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by ityP(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2022
leokid866:
don't focus on the messenger but on the message was how Germany ended up starting world war 2......maybe sometimes you use your brain and ask what is in it for this person?.......

Adeyeye can lose political relevance for all I care. He doesn't matter. What he said though is very factual. Tinubu is old. Tinubu is not so healthy. We do not want another London president
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Risentouch(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
Truth be told 80% of people supporting Tinubu are just using him to cash out.
The money too much abeg.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Riddim: 7:12pm On May 22, 2022
Foreigna2:
Go to this idiot's hometown and ask of his performance as Senator. He was as useless as Ikpeazu.
I'm from his hometown..he built alot of schools in osun central and did alot of road construction especially ila orangun
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Riddim: 7:13pm On May 22, 2022
Tozenking:

Ade - ye ye ...lol
you are a fool
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Riddim: 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
adelekeolu:
I WILL NOT EXPECT OTHER WISE FROM SOMEONE LIKE HIM THAT HAVE BEING SENT OUT OF THE SENATE BY POWER THAT BE grin grin grin
Ode nie
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Riddim: 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
Skyehigher1:
Please sir can you tell one projects that you do for the 8years in the Senate. Antogonist
he did Alot bro
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2022
leokid866:
lol...... Who dey hold una......you refuse to leave and go develop your own region you are now here shouting let my people go.....lol.

I no be igbo, but the north no gree allow them na, obasanjo enter power close all The ports open only lagos, that alone increased the population of Lagos from year 2000, igbos are business, and they use port more than any region, closing the rest leaving only Lagos, what would happen? You know the rest. Nigeria no be ONE, forcing it, 50 years time another offspring to agitate, 1966 till date, count the years, Biafra is an ideology, just like Ireland left Great Britain, even who colonize Una, let people go.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Felincous(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2022
LagosEmir:
The only people supporting Tinubu are mad people and his fellow thieves
your name even showed you have been insane for so long .... No Emir in Lagos ..The only Lagos Emir I know na mad man.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Kooldame: 8:15pm On May 22, 2022
Foreigna2:

President Tinubu is already your next President. If you don't like it, you can declare perpetual sit at home.
Well,We hope he doesn't die on a sick bed like one of the past leaders
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by Righteousness02: 9:23pm On May 22, 2022
he will come a distant third, if no consensus
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 11:40am On May 23, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I no be igbo, but the north no gree allow them na, obasanjo enter power close all The ports open only lagos, that alone increased the population of Lagos from year 2000, igbos are business, and they use port more than any region, closing the rest leaving only Lagos, what would happen? You know the rest. Nigeria no be ONE, forcing it, 50 years time another offspring to agitate, 1966 till date, count the years, Biafra is an ideology, just like Ireland left Great Britain, even who colonize Una, let people go.
Oga stop the lies....calabar, port Harcourt, onne, delta all have Sea ports, Enugu, port Harcourt, calabar, bayelsa, Asaba all have airport what have you done with those over the years? Instaed make una focus una dey find who go let you go......ps which port dey the north wey them use hold una for there?
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 11:42am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

Adeyeye can lose political relevance for all I care. He doesn't matter. What he said though is very factual. Tinubu is old. Tinubu is not so healthy. We do not want another London president
But Biden is older than Tinubu, his age has not impede his ability to function yet you Nigerians praised the high heavens when he was elected so what fact are you now pointing to?
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by ityP(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
leokid866:
But Biden is older than Tinubu, his age has not impede his ability to function yet you Nigerians praised the high heavens when he was elected so what fact are you now pointing to?

America, like other developed countries, can afford to vote in an slowpoke as president. It won't affect them much. Also note, states there are independent. So yes, they can afford to vote an idiot but developing countries like Nigeria do not have such luxury
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 11:51am On May 23, 2022
Riddim:
I'm from his hometown..he built alot of schools in osun central and did alot of road construction especially ila orangun
you mean the schools they could not fund properly, most of which were uncompleted till Aregbesola left office.....I was working in Osun during his second term and saw the city laid bare firsthand...... Only thing that helped was that people understood the state was a civil servant state dependent on FAAC and once oil prices plummetted FAAC allocation reduced and they understood he had good intentions for the state, if not that state would have fallen to pdp hands.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 11:58am On May 23, 2022
ityP:

America, like other developed countries, can afford to vote in an slowpoke as president. It won't affect them much. Also note, states there are independent. So yes, they can afford to vote an idiot but developing countries like Nigeria do not have such luxury
lol I love how yoi Nigerians like to change mouth, so now Biden is a slowpoke and America can be run by any idiot because they are too big to fail lol..... You think presidency is chairman seat in some corner of your house that they just dash out.......your ability to reason due to your bias against one man is just too glaring.....I'm not going to engage you anymore because I don't want to be draged to your level......have fun in the little bubble of a world you've managed to create for yourself.
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by ityP(m): 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
leokid866:
lol I love how yoi Nigerians like to change mouth, so now Biden is a slowpoke and America can be run by any idiot because they are too big to fail lol..... You think presidency is chairman seat in some corner of your house that they just dash out.......your ability to reason due to your bias against one man is just too glaring.....I'm not going to engage you anymore because I don't want to be draged to your level......have fun in the little bubble of a world you've managed to create for yourself.

My talk fit vex you boss, but it's the truth. Developing countries are the ones that feel the impact of a useless leader more. It's just like anyone ruling states like Lagos or Rivers. Any slowpoke running such states won't affect the state much. Same with countries like America. If we get it wrong, we go hear am well. We elected the idiotic president, Buhari. See how we have fared. We hear am reach bone
Re: 2023: Presidency Not For Tinubu's Type - Senator Adeyeye by leokid866: 12:10pm On May 23, 2022
ityP:

My talk fit vex you boss, but it's the truth. Developing countries are the ones that feel the impact of a useless leader more. It's just like anyone ruling states like Lagos or Rivers. Any slowpoke running such states won't affect the state much. Same with countries like America. If we get it wrong, we go hear am well. We elected the idiotic president, Buhari. See how we have fared. We hear am reach bone
you Sir need to attend classes on world politics, Nigerian politics, World Economy and the Nigerian economy......you don't need to go too far just log onto YouTube.........best of luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otodo Gbame Residents Protest At Governor Ambode's Office In Alausa (pics / Ebunola Martins: Tinubu Should Support The South-East For 2023 Presidency / Deny Peterside Access To Electoral Materials, Wike Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.