Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way (66160 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by hope4nigeria(m): 6:23pm On May 22, 2022
AprokoGirl:
As shared By Chiamaka Marvelous With caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2jHOSD9zI/
it's good, God bless the Woman, but only if buhari and his brothers won't send fulani herdsmen to kill her one day
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by ednut1(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2022
There are men and women hustling. Why are you concerned with what others are doing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by dododawa1: 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
Local market MORNING while international market NIGHT.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Skidee: 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Every sensible girl is expected to work and foot her bills, take care of herself by herself. Learn a skill or trade, be useful, creative and productive.

But unfortunately, majority of Nigeria girls want free money and the only thing they have to offer a man to get the said money is their over used pussies. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. they keep hoeing around, doing runs, prostitution etc. More reasons why Nigeria girls are always victims of ritualism

The fact that your mother hoed around till she gave birth to a stipid you, shouldn't becloud your gumption.
I know its not your fault, that you've never seen a hardworking woman before but your mama's prostitution also pass for hardwork still.
Omo ale jatijati.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Prettygirl200(f): 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything here,of course this is very normal,go to market places you see women and girls selling everywhere, aunty continue what you are doing there is no big deal here.
My sister I con tire oooo I was thinking it's something different I didn't know it's vegetables.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by madukaanaya(m): 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
Pls I need olosho money no be problem.a clean,tall lady not fat o.just send me a pm if interested
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by LusciousLouis: 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
She must be a marriage type but anyway who knows undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Adakintroy: 6:29pm On May 22, 2022
I notice when many men say well done to a hard working lady its a comment and a side pass to other guys who would want her. Many men who talk about good girls actually have a fetish for the bad once and vice versa.

If there are so many bad girls there are many bad dudes in the shadows. This girls don't fuckkkk themselves and buy huz for themselves. Guess who is doing it. Worst case its the so called alpha men doing it. The simp don't spent that much Compared to alphas. Alphas are the real SIMPs at least Within The contest we are referring a simp from.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Burgerlomo: 6:30pm On May 22, 2022
May God almighty bless her hustle, Amen!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by penceman(m): 6:30pm On May 22, 2022
Its becoming impossible. If ladies can come out and protest and get a new and better govt it will favour them. Right now the husband hous is a prison yard.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by dangoteinlaw: 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Selling veg's? That's the best she can come up with? Women are embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by ufotty2001: 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Sometime I laugh when I see guys saying that they can take good care of a girl that is doing nothing.. yes! You can but bet me a time will come u will get tired.. am saying this out of experience
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Prettygirl200(f): 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
Lolxxx na wa ooo I laugh in Swahili what's the meaning of these one now. This one is looking for attention, how is selling vegetable of 50N now a legit way of making money as if it's new. Madam go to market places the people selling there are not men they are women like u,Less I forget u cannot rule your world with 50N got it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by NaijaCars4sale: 6:34pm On May 22, 2022
God bless your hustle
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Amotekun777: 6:35pm On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything here,of course this is very normal,go to market places you see women and girls selling everywhere, aunty continue what you are doing there is no big deal here.

Ugly girls too sabi run mouth sha... grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Vicdgreat556(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2022
muyico:
And vegetable nah money.no #50 vegetable again.@ibadan. Strting from #100-#200

See diswan, person don use vegetable business build house and send pikin go school,our problem na we want millions a day
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Advancedman(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Very sensible young woman

Nobody says Men shouldn't take care and show love to women

But if I am contributing 1000 to you, you should also have 500 on your own... We all hustle hard for this money for someone to start feeling entitled because of some hairy kpekus

Even some that are working the work na coverup their main Hussle is meat sharing.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Mooh247: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
Advancedman:

Even some that are working the work na coverup their main Hussle is meat sharing.

cheesy

Wig sellers and make up artist won't like your comment , even bank marketers would hate you for this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by zed7: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Lol, a hardworking woman also works in a corporation amd drives a Benz. She can also be a CEO or an ED of a multinational.
An independent and hardworking woman doesn't have to be a tomatoes and pepper seller only. Nigerians and suffer head mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Every sensible girl is expected to work and foot her bills, take care of herself by herself. Learn a skill or trade, be useful, creative and productive.

But unfortunately, majority of Nigeria girls want free money and the only thing they have to offer a man to get the said money is their over used pussies. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. they keep hoeing around, doing runs, prostitution etc. More reasons why Nigeria girls are always victims of ritualism

Not all of them are entirely useless now, take am easy now abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by adecz: 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
We cannot be fooled.

All women of today have side
hustles ...
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Sniper101(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
of a truth, MOST LADIES DON'T WANT STRESS and majority don't want to work...

and is disheartening; to say the least

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by GOFRONT(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
How can someone snap a lady in a vegetable farm and without the person's consent, post them on Nairaland and tag it Legit hustle.

This lady might not even be wary of what is happening with her pics here while standing in the garden.

One Unscrupulous Nairalander is behind all these.....

Btw, see how poverty has really eaten deep into our root to the extent we sing praises of a vegetable seller and Akara seller......Imagine that....just imagine the poverty.......And Nigeria is 63 years Old oo

Well I pray one of those Clitocurrency traders do not patronize her vegetable, thereby luring and brainwashing her into the clito market.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by czarr(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Okay....

As long a woman is not stealing before she can meet her needs then all her hustle is "Legit".
olosho done drop quote.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Fuyinge: 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lolxxx na wa ooo I laugh in Swahili what's the meaning of these one now. This one is looking for attention, how is selling vegetable of 50N now a legit way of making money as if it's new. Madam go to market places the people selling there are not men they are women like u,Less I forget u cannot rule your world with 50N got it
sharap
Atleast she's hardworking unlike you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2022
I love industrious ladies, I met my wife where she's selling vegetables for her mum, I stay afar just weighing her for long , I asked myself, why this beautiful fair lady decided to sell vegetables for her mom instead of hawking her body to the highest bidder online , second day, I went back ask for number she told me she don't have phone but take mine, I asked myself the second time, why this beautiful lady can't find a man to f*uck her and buy her phone , we starting talking with her bro phone under 1 week thr urge glows I bought her phone, before u knw it I took drinks to her parents without seeing her pant , something i forbid myself doing , now she's officially my wife with twins schooling in UK...

Single ladies stop showing us Bobby and empty nyash all those things no dey move odogwu like me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Skillsnigeria: 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
That's good and nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Warlord12(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2022
Why you no go hustle legit before
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by goodman5(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
Wetin this one dey talk, so for ur mind na man dey sale vegetables for market
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Aroyjunior(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Dorwadora(f): 7:04pm On May 22, 2022
czarr:
olosho done drop quote.
You mean your mother right?

Or is it the mother of your father or the mother that gave birth to your mother?

Which one of them are you referring too undecided?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.