Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal (54539 Views)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / ISIS Uses Lionel Messi's Image To Threaten Russia 2018 World Cup / When Would You Ever Win A Bet And Make Reference To It? Ask Yourself The Questn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by highness25(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
holuwajobar:
We are talking about money here .... Anyone would have done the same thing ..... Football is not a forever career, by age of 35 , you go don dey plan retirement, so let mbappe gather what he can gather....

But psg no try ooo, why will they give him power to decide who to sack and who to stay ..... Beginning of the end of psg ....

--------------

All those one no concern me, abeg , someone should please help me out, i never chop since last night till this moment, abeg even if na 5h , omoo, i go appreciate am die ... Thanks in advance zénith 24 644 69 399
You never chop since last night and you get strength type this long thing. You even get data, you be politician?

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by mokwaye: 1:19pm On May 22, 2022
see below
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Malory: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Wokowiki:
Wow
Mbappe is a Cameroonean

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Obagofixxy: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Real Madrid were not expecting it at all , real had the chance to sign #Halland but due to the fact that Mbappe was already in the list they had no option rather than to allow Halland choose mancity , it really hurts ,
Mbappe no try at all

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by DontBullshitMe: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
This is pure overreaction.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by marsup: 1:20pm On May 22, 2022
Enjoy the Arab money.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by charlesm91(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2022
naijaclass:
The level of betrayal Karim Benzema is feeling from Kylian Mbappe is quite palpable, especially after the recent Tupac Shakur reference on the Real Madrid striker's Instagram stories. All Madridista players feel betrayed by the young French striker but none of them more than Benzema.

For years, he had been grooming the star to someday play beside him at Real Madrid and he responded in the least expected possible manner. Countless public statements and gestures of complicity were directed towards the player who seems destined to become the best in the world quite soon. Benzema tried everything possible in order to convince him and it served no purpose.

In the end, Kylian Mbappe did what his family and he wanted without measuring the level of consequence this can bring him in the long run. He forgets there's a World Cup coming up where he will need to get cozy with Karim, and France is no stranger to dressing room drama throughout their history.

We can already imagine how much Benzema will get on Mbappe's face when they meet, what he did was completely unacceptable. Kylian will have to offer an explanation because Benzema feels utterly betrayed right now, as he showed in his most recent Instagram story. The picture he posted was a direct knock at his national team buddy, a hip-hop culture reference that is part of history now.

Why did Benzema reference Tupac Shakur?

In the picture he posted on Instagram Stories, Benzema dropped an image of Tupac Shakur shaking hands with actor Stephen Baldwin. At first glance, people who don't know hip-hop culture will be puzzled by the image. But those who are aware of it will realize that the attentions shouldn't be on Baldwin.

The man behind Tupac who is looking straight at the camera is the "friend" who allegedly betrayed Pac and ultimately got him killed. It is a clear reference to how betrayed Benzema feels by Mbappe, and how much mending the PSG star will have to do if he wants to have a comfortable World Cup experience in Qatar. What do you think of this reaction from Benzema? Is it warranted?
you just carry Marca news put straight up here without reference.
Anyway, Benz might be a little hurt but he’ll get over it. A part of me is glad Mbape didn’t come cos Madrid were on the verge of bending the knee to him , something greater legends at Madrid didn’t enjoy. There’ll always be another star to buy
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by goslowgoslow(m): 1:21pm On May 22, 2022
lexy2014:

Did u discuss this matter with benzema or this is a figment of your imagination?
You are not matured.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Betrayal for making his own decisions? This is absolute BS.

Who would want to leave his/her current workplace that has offered to quadruple your paycheck for a new organization that will pay you lesser for doing the same work?

Mbappe did what's best for him and his family and that's all that matter's.

He will be 26 by the time his new contract runs out and can sill play for Madrid if he so wishes.

His decisions are his to make just like Benzema and everyone else has been making their own decisions without external interferences.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
I don't know how legit the news is, I guess he will still join real madrid this summer. Because when french media reported that he extended his contract with psg for another 3 years. Mbappe’s mother outrightly declined it. And he has so many times told that playing for real madrid id his childhood dream.

Go nd read ESPN news oooh if u don't believe it.
He scored an hat trick yesterday nd celebrated it with his new contract.

It's like the whole France nd french football federation were begging him to stay in France.
He made d right choice

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Virgo3: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
SkgeeBoss:
Benzema is mad
asin d guy dy craze Mbappe is a world Cup winner who the Bleep is benzema someone that set up a fellow player record sex video of the dude and released it

3 Likes

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by goslowgoslow(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Real Madrid were not expecting it at all , real had the chance to sign #Halland but due to the fact that Mbappe was already in the list they had no option rather than to allow Halland choose mancity , it really hurts ,
Mbappe no try at all
Mbappe chooses what he wants for himself you are saying he no try.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by SmartyPants(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
naijaclass:
The level of betrayal Karim Benzema is feeling from Kylian Mbappe is quite palpable, especially after the recent Tupac Shakur reference on the Real Madrid striker's Instagram stories. All Madridista players feel betrayed by the young French striker but none of them more than Benzema.

For years, he had been grooming the star to someday play beside him at Real Madrid and he responded in the least expected possible manner. Countless public statements and gestures of complicity were directed towards the player who seems destined to become the best in the world quite soon. Benzema tried everything possible in order to convince him and it served no purpose.

In the end, Kylian Mbappe did what his family and he wanted without measuring the level of consequence this can bring him in the long run. He forgets there's a World Cup coming up where he will need to get cozy with Karim, and France is no stranger to dressing room drama throughout their history.

We can already imagine how much Benzema will get on Mbappe's face when they meet, what he did was completely unacceptable. Kylian will have to offer an explanation because Benzema feels utterly betrayed right now, as he showed in his most recent Instagram story. The picture he posted was a direct knock at his national team buddy, a hip-hop culture reference that is part of history now.

Why did Benzema reference Tupac Shakur?

In the picture he posted on Instagram Stories, Benzema dropped an image of Tupac Shakur shaking hands with actor Stephen Baldwin. At first glance, people who don't know hip-hop culture will be puzzled by the image. But those who are aware of it will realize that the attentions shouldn't be on Baldwin.

The man behind Tupac who is looking straight at the camera is the "friend" who allegedly betrayed Pac and ultimately got him killed. It is a clear reference to how betrayed Benzema feels by Mbappe, and how much mending the PSG star will have to do if he wants to have a comfortable World Cup experience in Qatar. What do you think of this reaction from Benzema? Is it warranted?

That's haitian jack - got him robbed not killed.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by judedwriter(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
otipoju:
Benzema would do the same. The money being offered was too tempting. Who knows wether Mbappe was using Madrid as leverage for a jumbo pay from the start?

Unfortunately, money rules over loyalty, even in the midst of blood families.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by charlesm91(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
DLSReigns:
I appreciate how Benzema feels especially being from France, he might have been given the task of luring his countryman to Madrid of which until recently, he thought he had it all done and dusted. But the reality is Mbappe has a 100% say over his future and who says going to Madrid cant still happen in the furure? What he was offered was just too good to turn down. Benzema should pls understand.
if Mbape had his mind made up earlier on the this wouldn’t have been an issue. Madrid lost out on Halland cos they committed to Mbape who had a gentleman agreement with them

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by whytediamond(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=holuwajobar post=113066267]We are talking about money here .... Anyone would have done the same thing ..... Football is not a forever career, by age of 35 , you go don dey plan retirement, so let mbappe gather what he can gather....

But psg no try ooo, why will they give him power to decide who to sack and who to stay ..... Beginning of the end of psg ....

--------------

All those one no concern me, abeg , someone should please help me out, i never chop since last night till this moment, abeg even if na 5h , omoo, i go appreciate am die ... Thanks in advance zénith 24 644 69 399[/quote]

You sound so intelligent @bolded. Such huge money can't be ignored in today's world. Make Benzema drink cold water.

@unbolded, my man, the thought of coming online to beg at this age and time of your life can only lead you to one destination. ABJECT POVERTY.

Read about the law of giving and receiving.

The law and principle of sowing and reaping.

The best gift you will ever get in your life is what I typed up there.

Print it and frame it in your heart of hearts.

I wish you well bro.

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by haxorDelite(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
web454556:
eyaaa

Responsive Wordpress 5k ??
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by deedeemob(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2022
Alec Baldwin was a heavy druggie, don't know abt now tho
Noshitboi:
Me na dat white dude eyes wey dey shake 2pac i dey look grin. Whatever he's high on, na 1st grade cheesy cheesy

They should leave Mbappe alone o

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Ximenez(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2022
When will Madrid stop crying over this?
I mean, is it by force?
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by blaze83(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
Rubbish!

All these plenty talk because Mbappe chose what he felt was best for him. What made this OP even think the IG story was a reference to the Mbappe saga, just drawing useless and baseless conclusions.

I for one I'm happy with what Mbappe and PSG did to Fiorentino Perez (Madrid President), and every Madrid fan out there.

1. PSG matched Madrid financially, dollars for dollars.

2. And then Mbappe showed y'all that this age long belief una <Once Madrid calls, no player can say NO> ain't sh*t ���

Not every one dreams of playing for Madrid. Make una rest.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2022
Obagofixxy:
Mbappe no try at all

Man City saw it coming that was d reason they fast tracked the signing of Halland.
Now may Madrid go sign Dyballa or Harry Kane if them fit.
Una talk say Madrid can sign anybody na, make them Harry Kane nd Son oooo
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Ximenez(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2022
charlesm91:
if Mbape had his mind made up earlier on the this wouldn’t have been an issue. Madrid lost out on Halland cos they committed to Mbape who had a gentleman agreement with them
Halaand was not on the free transfer market.
Madrid were not ready to spend on transfers, after getting Rudiger on free, they were hoping to hit another jackpot by getting Mbappe on a free transfer too.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by moshuur(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2022
Person upload pictures on his status...,
news carriers wrote epistle on it.
Did u check his mind?...or he told u why he uploaded that picture.

2 Likes

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Their headache.

Dear Lord,
Bless me and my niggas
With kuli-kuli and sugar,
The garri wey remain now no deh rise,
But with those accessories beside it.

We would be happy again.
Amen
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by FANTASY176(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2022
We're talking money here,you're talking nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by mvem(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mbappe has no Algerian heritage or whatever ! He is of Cameroonian/Nigerian descent. Go and make your findings,he even has some Yoruba blood in him. No be only Algeria na Libya !
his mum is from Algeria
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by mvem(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Mbappe is a Cameroonean
his mum is from Algeria
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Slynation(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2022
Benzema should go and sit down...Nobody on earth can reject such offer, and Mbappe owns nobody anything for renewing his contract with his team...!! They could have as well offer similar contract to counter the offer if they so needed him that badly...
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Hydroxide(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2022
Gone are those days when all the young super stars dreams was to okay for Real Madrid. Football has evolved and we Now have super and rich clubs for young players to explore their potentials and same time cash out real big.
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by tunapawizzy: 1:38pm On May 22, 2022
cry me a river....
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2022
Benzema head no correct "at all at all". Yeye boy. So, make Kylian drop all the goodies on top say he be what exactly in Madrid? He doesnt even have 1/10 of what they have just offered Kylian in PSG. Tell the boy say he no serious. With the level Kylian is and if he performs well, Benzema go soon shift for the young lad in the French team sef.

If Kylian doesnt take PSG's offer, I swear, he will never make it in his life again. Who doesn't want better thing. The useless Benzema boy would pick PSG if he was in Kylian's shoe. Instead of him to be happy for the young lad.

And who says Kylian will feel somehow when they meet? Or Benzema willl definitely feel inferior. A beg make him shift one side. Kylian is rolling with Messi and Neymar jr., and anyone who doesnt like it should go hug a nearby transformer. Period!
Re: Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 22, 2022
judedwriter:

Unfortunately, money rules over loyalty, even in the midst of blood families.

His loyalty was with PSG and he proved it by remaining with PSG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi & Girlfriend, Clarisse Loved Up In New Photos / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / 10 Rich Footballers In Nigeria And Their Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.