Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? (283 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Deborah Samuel Death Taught Me A Lesson About Islam / BREAKING: Popular Nigerian General Overseer Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by GreatResearcher: 1:46pm On May 22, 2022
I remember when there was a rumour that the Federal Government wants to start taxing the religious bodies in the country.

Some GOs paid the president courtesy visit at A so Rock while some GOs threw jab at the president.

For days now since Deborah Samuel was stoned, killed and buried, no GO has come out to condemn or support the act. They all kept mute about the whole thing.

Foreign GOs are the ones speaking up.

I'm 100% sure that if the victim was a Muslim, all the Imams in Nigeria would talk.

I read a news where CAN said they want to embark on a protest.

Did they embark? I guess no.

I stay in the northern part of the country. One think I have come to realized is that the Muslims are more united than the Christians.

PS: I'm atheist.

Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by GreatResearcher: 1:47pm On May 22, 2022
lalasticlala pls sir can you give me wide views?
Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by Malory: 1:47pm On May 22, 2022
Because their meal ticket is not threatened and it won't bring something to their pockets rather they are the ones that will spend
Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by muyico(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2022
Bcus ha mouth killed her.she lack to pilot ha speech.even when pilate asked JESUS CHRIST Are u king of jew.he reply " u said so" my broda and 6tas let knw hw 2 pilot our speech.rembr muslim rule us.even during baba obasanjo tenure.northern still rule
Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 22, 2022
Such a beautiful lady with light make up, omo I fear nigeria
Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by godofuck231: 2:08pm On May 22, 2022
How does she affect the fuel in their private jets or bank account ,have you no understanding that these men are business men and not shepherds of the faith ?
Re: Why Are Nigerian General Overseers Silent On Deborah Samuel's Death? by gsmphoneseller: 3:12pm On May 22, 2022
GreatResearcher:
I remember when there was a rumour that the Federal Government wants to start taxing the religious bodies in the country.

Some GOs paid the president courtesy visit at A so Rock while some GOs threw jab at the president.

For days now since Deborah Samuel was stoned, killed and buried, no GO has come out to condemn or support the act. They all kept mute about the whole thing.

Foreign GOs are the ones speaking up.

I'm 100% sure that if the victim was a Muslim, all the Imams in Nigeria would talk.

I read a news where CAN said they want to embark on a protest.

Did they embark? I guess no.

I stay in the northern part of the country. One think I have come to realized is that the Muslims are more united than the Christians.

PS: I'm atheist.

Because they're Muslims in disguise.

(1) (Reply)

Can The Rich Go To Heaven? Check What This Person Tweeted / A Cry For Help / All Power Belongs To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.