Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices (6355 Views)

Drip Irrigation For Plantain Farm Per Acre. REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY! / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Our prices for fittings such as joiners,tee,elbow,take off,end caps etc are the same in the market.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by CaptainKodak(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Can drip tapes of 30cm distance be used for pepper farming that requires 60cm spacing?

Do you have drip tapes of 60cm distance?
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
You can use the drip hose with external Adjustable dripper....this can work for whichever distance you want or another alternative would be to skip a spot on 30cm drip tubes...either by planting something else in between or simply skipping it which might result to wastage of water.
CaptainKodak:
Can drip tapes of 30cm distance be used for pepper farming that requires 60cm spacing?

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Attit: 4:01am On Aug 17, 2022
CaptainKodak:

You better stay away from him. You are buying the emitters separately. For every 1000m drip you buy from him for 30cm spacing, you are buying 3,400 emitters (at least 400 extras for the total emitters you need). Ask him the price of his emitters also. I'm sure it will be 50 to 100 naira. Add that to the cost of the drip which is 212000 naira. And then add other accessories.. that's for just 1000m only.

You better take off. Can you pay for such in this present state?

The boy needs to find the real niche for this kind of drip and do it well...and then give farmers the real price of the 1m drip instead of trying to make abundance from them. How can he say 400m of 1mm drip is 85k. He is not even afraid to write it. Some people are desperately wicked. Seriously...ha ba! I remember when drip first came out, and naira was like 150 to a dollar, they were selling at extremely high price. But when people like me started working with some importers, then, naira went to 350, and still drip them was like 200k cheaper than the previous price. Some of them will even want you to pay before they order from China. Many things were just wrong. I dont know why Nigerians are just greedy. This same attitude is what oil marketers have.

Vegetable farmers, do not ever buy this drip. This is not for you especially if you are doing up to 1 acre.

Mayje if you step doing 1 plot and you really want good quality and you can afford it, fine. Or mayne you want your greenhouse to e solid, then, you van go for it. But seriously, you need to just go for the usual 0.3mm thickness. If you can afford 0.4mm or up to 0.5mm, you are very ok. 0.3mm will last up to 5 years with little damages which you can easily repair.

Do not let this guy confuse you to buying 1mm thickness for veggie. It is a good quality, but not necessary for veggie. 0.3mm is usuable. And if you cant afford 0.3mm, use the normal 0.2mm. Never listen to this guy. He is a seller trying to sell. He doesnt have your own interest of success in his heart. He is just trying to sell.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't know why it's difficult for some people to mind their business....They come to ones thread and try to play the saviour.By writing all sort of negative things about one's product.
I know your intentions and I don't have time for people like you....go and import and clear your own quality drip irrigation accessories and fittings into Nigeria,i dont think u have a clue what import duties are saying at the moment,,u wont be ranting if you have a clue,if you are not importing quality drips and you decide to run your mouth then u must be a very ........
I am not obliged to answer to your ridiculous question so it's better to stay off my thread and mind your business.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks to our existing customers for trusting in us.Few pics from our current installation

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
Keep your orders rolling in...
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by CaptainKodak(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Attit:

You better stay away from him. You are buying the emitters separately. For every 1000m drip you buy from him for 30cm spacing, you are buying 3,400 emitters (at least 400 extras for the total emitters you need). Ask him the price of his emitters also. I'm sure it will be 50 to 100 naira. Add that to the cost of the drip which is 212000 naira. And then add other accessories.. that's for just 1000m only.

You better take off. Can you pay for such in this present state?

The boy needs to find the real niche for this kind of drip and do it well...and then give farmers the real price of the 1m drip instead of trying to make abundance from them. How can he say 400m of 1mm drip is 85k. He is not even afraid to write it. Some people are desperately wicked. Seriously...ha ba! I remember when drip first came out, and naira was like 150 to a dollar, they were selling at extremely high price. But when people like me started working with some importers, then, naira went to 350, and still drip them was like 200k cheaper than the previous price. Some of them will even want you to pay before they order from China. Many things were just wrong. I dont know why Nigerians are just greedy. This same attitude is what oil marketers have.

Vegetable farmers, do not ever buy this drip. This is not for you especially if you are doing up to 1 acre.

Mayje if you step doing 1 plot and you really want good quality and you can afford it, fine. Or mayne you want your greenhouse to e solid, then, you van go for it. But seriously, you need to just go for the usual 0.3mm thickness. If you can afford 0.4mm or up to 0.5mm, you are very ok. 0.3mm will last up to 5 years with little damages which you can easily repair.

Do not let this guy confuse you to buying 1mm thickness for veggie. It is a good quality, but not necessary for veggie. 0.3mm is usuable. And if you cant afford 0.3mm, use the normal 0.2mm. Never listen to this guy. He is a seller trying to sell. He doesnt have your own interest of success in his heart. He is just trying to sell.

Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Attit: 1:36am On Aug 28, 2022
CaptainKodak:

Thanks for the enlightenment.
You are welcome sir.

I am always been around to stop wickedness. Even the admins support these kind of people. 2 posts of mine have been removed. The admin will still remove this.

QTCL:
I don't know why it's difficult for some people to mind their business....They come to ones thread and try to play the saviour.By writing all sort of negative things about one's product.
I know your intentions and I don't have time for people like you....go and import and clear your own quality drip irrigation accessories and fittings into Nigeria,i dont think u have a clue what import duties are saying at the moment,,u wont be ranting if you have a clue,if you are not importing quality drips and you decide to run your mouth then u must be a very ........
I am obliged to answer to your ridiculous question so it's better to stay off my thread and mind your business.
Wonders shall never end. Promoting 1mm thickness for vegetables in a surviving nation. Your wickedness is out of this world. Over 6 million to irrigate 1 ha vegetable farm. Lol. The joke is on you when you know this kind of irrigation is for trees. Why promote it for vegetable cos you want to make sure you sell it? I have advised you, go and tell the owner to take a loss. And you also should stop trying to make huge profit from it. It will not work. In fact, I will personally make sure you don't rip off Nigerians. The product is expensive; yet, you are making it more expensive.

This product has been imported before forex is bad. Stop making excuses. The project is for fruits and trees and it failed, and the owner decided to sell them. So, stop this rubbish excuse. If you sell at a reasonable price, the owner will still make profit. But you want to recover the loss from the business through this..ripping off newbies. You are on a "long thin". Lol. grin

I don't have any trouble with your import wahala. I import everytime. Everyone is complaining about forex and importers are not making huge profit, but funny, they had made huge profit in the past.. The issue is that people like tou would have gone to China to ask them reduce quality, but it cannot work with the kind of publicity and the informative materials we have put online.

The joke is on you. What I know is that my posts are powerful and can make and break. When you post what is reasonable online, I dont care and I dont want to have a part to share with you, I will support you. But when you think you can manipulate poor Nigerians, I will stop you. No matter how you and your admin delete my posts. People read them first. I assure you that you will listen to a good counsel by force.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by jaydee87(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Good morning great mind. I salute your courage and enlightenment for newbies like myself.
I will suggest you create a thread abt irrigation and how best to achieve maximum productivity using irrigation. If you decide to do it Pls tag me to follow the thread. Thank u
Attit:

You are welcome sir.

I am always been around to stop wickedness. Even the admins support these kind of people. 2 posts of mine have been removed. The admin will still remove this.

Wonders shall never end. Promoting 1mm thickness for vegetables in a surviving nation. Your wickedness is out of this world. Over 6 million to irrigate 1 ha vegetable farm. Lol. The joke is on you when you know this kind of irrigation is for trees. Why promote it for vegetable cos you want to make sure you sell it? I have advised you, go and tell the owner to take a loss. And you also should stop trying to make huge profit from it. It will not work. In fact, I will personally make sure you don't rip off Nigerians. The product is expensive; yet, you are making it more expensive.

This product has been imported before forex is bad. Stop making excuses. The project is for fruits and trees and it failed, and the owner decided to sell them. So, stop this rubbish excuse. If you sell at a reasonable price, the owner will still make profit. But you want to recover the loss from the business through this..ripping off newbies. You are on a "long thin". Lol. grin

I don't have any trouble with your import wahala. I import everytime. Everyone is complaining about forex and importers are not making huge profit, but funny, they had made huge profit in the past.. The issue is that people like tou would have gone to China to ask them reduce quality, but it cannot work with the kind of publicity and the informative materials we have put online.

The joke is on you. What I know is that my posts are powerful and can make and break. When you post what is reasonable online, I dont care and I dont want to have a part to share with you, I will support you. But when you think you can manipulate poor Nigerians, I will stop you. No matter how you and your admin delete my posts. People read them first. I assure you that you will listen to a good counsel by force.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Benefits of Drip Irrigation

Drip irrigation involves placing tubing with emitters on the ground along side the plants. The emitters slowly drip water into the soil at the root zone. Because moisture levels are kept at an optimal range, plant productivity and quality improve.
In addition, drip irrigation:

Prevents disease by minimizing water contact with the leaves, stems, and fruit of plants.

Allows the rows between plants to remain dry, improving access and reducing weed growth.

Saves time, money, and water because the system is so efficient.

Decreases labor.

Increases effectiveness on uneven ground.

Can be used to fertigate your farms and it also Reduces leaching of water and nutrients below the root zone.

Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers, used for soil amendments, water amendments and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2022
We thank our customers from Gombe..
We are very much in stock,still available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Best Quality & Affordable Products.
Contact me for further Enquiries

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 11:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
We have all sort of Drip Tubing and it's accessories in stock....

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:42am On Nov 20, 2022
Dry Season is here....let's us upgrade our farms with drip irrigation
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2022
A Big thanks to our customers who have patronised us so far....We are here to give you the most durable and best quality drip irrigation tubings and fittings.
We are here to stay
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pawpaw farm Upgraded with drip irrigation blank tubes and external emitters.

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:44am On Dec 22, 2022
Papaya Farm Upgrade

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2022
Drip Irrigation tubings,fittings and accessories Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Still Available

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2023
Thanks to our Customers in the Eastern part of the country...Drip hoses for plantain farm and adjustable drippers....was sent via GIG Waybill...Give us a call for further Enquiries on 08122131188

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2023
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2023
Thanks for all the enquiries....Still Available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spent Grain ( Brewery Waste ) / FG Targets 20m Tonnes Of Domestic Food Production By 2015 / The Plantain City Project Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.