Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria (14967 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 8:29pm On May 22, 2022
toujurs:
As at 2017 i got a job at lekki mall, can you believe one bastard came to me, a young guy. That he has a well paying job for me. And that i should have his contact, can you believe this bastard was having an erection in front of me while giving me his contact. I thought it was a prank, until i saw the animal, holding his erect dick while going into his car. Omo girls dey date nonsense. And its hungry girls that takes all this bullshit.
It's probably terrible than we thought...and msot of them are probably married cos I saw guys of 30+ and 40+ ...and 20s....
It's crazy the sheer number and how normal they look
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 8:30pm On May 22, 2022
Seun, Lalasticlalala
Why is this not on frongpage..isn't it strange enough?
Abi u and your Romance mods are gayyyyss
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by toujurs: 8:31pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
It's probably terrible than we thought...and msot of them are probably married cos I saw guys of 30+ and 40+ ...and 20s....
It's crazy the sheer number and how normal they look
It's so horrible that most girls are comfortable having gays as besties and its still same them that would cry that their husband is bisexual. Like what the Bleep, that gender is so bleeped up. One of the reasons men see them as sex objects

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
You are the evil one, who gave you the right to judge?
i did not judge anyone I condemned the act even bible is against it

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by OscarJaden(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2022
Lamanii22:
like seriously? Like it still beats my imagination… how can there be gays in Nigeria? It doesn’t fit African people…
it is what it is dear cool

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:
I couldn't believe my world after this shocker that a place can agglomerate an unbelievable numbers of gays in Nigeria, a very religious country.
At a point I became both teary and angry..

Grindr is the gay site not Tinder

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 8:40pm On May 22, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Grindr is the gay site not Tinder
I've never heard of such site....so why can't they go there...why infiltrate a site meant for heterosexual...Why? Why can't they go form their own site..
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

I've never heard of such site....so why can't they go there...why infiltrate a site meant for heterosexual...Why? Why can't they go form their own site..
Gays pack on Grindr, some are on Tinder, WhatsApp Facebook but the vast majority of them are on Grindr.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by exclusivejane(f): 8:46pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep mute..what's wrong with gays? undecided
You are hateful homophobe..allow them be..if you don't wanna match then don't search and swipe...stick to gals let them stick to themself..stop the hate...they are all over Nigeria and in some years to come gay marriage is gonna be legalized..I wanna know what you are gonna do about it..

No one bothers you for being straight so why disturbing and whining over people's personal choice that doesn't affect you In any way?

Thunder strike u there!
Na only for ur village where all of u are gays dat gay marriage will be legalized

If ur papa preferred drilling holes in other men's assholes dem for born u?

Thunder fire all u f*cking gay idiots and your supporters.

6 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On May 22, 2022
exclusivejane:

Thunder strike u there!
Na only for ur village where all of u are gays dat gay marriage will be legalized

If ur papa preferred drilling holes in other men's assholes dem for born u?

Thunder fire all u f*cking gay idiots and your supporters.
Fun fact..you actually sell things online.. imagine if someone decide to hijack this conversation and tarnish your business image by spreading rumors about you.. grin

Don't do what's gonna make you regret ever knowing nairaland..I promise you might consider s***c*de..

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by TheWolfen(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2022
Only gay people will have problem with Op post. See them everywhere attacking Op observation.

Disgusting and dirty abominables

7 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
bukky1994:
i did not judge anyone I condemned the act even bible is against it
Condemning a person is an act of what?

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 9:13pm On May 22, 2022
Lamanii22:
there’s a big deal about it… religion aside it just doesn’t seem right….
Will you think it does not seem right if you were born gay or if you had a gay child? Where is empathy? This is how society bullies and turns people into outcasts because they are different.

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 9:39pm On May 22, 2022
It's from Social media that I first heard the question "Straight or bottom". I think like two people asked me that and I was very confused.
When I asked them what they mean, they ignored the chat.

It was later when I was counseling an ex-gay that he we came across those terms and he explained to me what they mean.

I think homosexuality is a natural trait. That doesn't mean we should embrace it. Some undesirable things come from nature.

Fighting gays make them stronger sef. It's a complicated situation and approaching them with love is the way.

My thoughts

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
SocialJustice:
Will you think it does not seem right if you were born gay or if you had a gay child? Where is empathy? This is how society bullies and turns people into outcasts because they are different.

They did not make themselves that way and you should understand this.

I was born with a blood disorder and society treated me like a corpse until I became an adult. Most of them who were born healthy are dead but I'm still here. This is the same wickedness and ignorance that is being meted out to gay people, as if it was their making to be gay.

So sorry for your predicament. Keep being strong

5 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
ntipro:
It's from Social media that I first heard the question "Straight or bottom". I think like two people asked me that and I was very confused.
When I asked them what they mean, they ignored the chat.

It was later when I was counseling an ex-gay that he we came across those terms and he explained to me what they mean.

I think homosexuality is a natural trait. That doesn't mean we should embrace it. Some undesirable things come from nature.

Fighting gays make them stronger sef. It's a complicated situation and approaching them with love is the way

My thoughts
Are you inferring Approaching them with love will make the gay trait go away or what?
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:00pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Get lost.....u are just a gayyy troll
he is really a confirmed gay. his regular moniker is dingbang
he was working with first bank before dem fire am. The gay ass nigger later came on nairaland with the same dingbang moinker to beg for an accomodaton
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
RealityKings:

he is really a confirmed gay. his regular moniker is dingban g
he was working with first bank befpre dem fire am. The gay ass nigger later came on nairaland with the same dingban g moinker to beg for an accomodaton
May truth always prevail.
Things are falling out of hand actually
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:11pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

May truth always prevail.
Things are falling out of hand actually
naa the thing be that...
the gayass clown has many monikers he is using to chase after men. He probably came at you that way hopping you'd probably try to contact him. Thank God you are nothing like him

4 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:13pm On May 22, 2022
RealityKings:
naa the thing be that...
the gayass clown has many monikers he is using to chase after men. He probably came at you that way hopping you'd probably try to contact him. Thank God you are nothing like him
He must be mad....I have over 90 topics on Nairaland with my Moniker.... I've been here for long ...and I don't even send PM to gals let alone guys...nonsnese....and I used to think na one reasonanle human being...
Now I realize Everything about him oozes feminine....talk about writing with blue font to draw attention like a woman....talk about his including his number on his bio....like who is he expecting to call him..lol... nonsnese

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by RealityKings: 10:16pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

He must be mad....I have over 90 topics on Nairaland with my Moniker.... I've been here for long ...and I don't even send PM to gals let alone guys...nonsnese....and I used to think na one reasonanle human being...
Now I realize Everything about him oozes feminine....talk about writing with blue font to draw attention like a woman....talk about his including his number on his bio....like who is he expecting to call him..lol... nonsnese

grin grin i taya oo bros... just ignore the dingbang dingbat

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:19pm On May 22, 2022
RealityKings:

grin grin i taya oo bros... just ignore the dingbang dingbat
t.thays even minus his exhibition of woman narcissism to the extent of calling himself 'Cute'
ozuor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's there to be surprised..?
Two adults being themself or what?no one is suprised that you are straight..

I repeat..you sound hateful..they aint hurting no one..if you are too sad then don't swipe.. switch to females and do ya thing..

Shut up u Gaybriel you digust me with your comment Nigeria is not for you mental impaired people

You need help

3 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2022
okoroemeka:
why are you angry?don't you know that 70-80% of homosexuals are naturally born like that,do you think they can easily change their sex preference,forget about social media,if you interact more physically with different people you will realize their are many unknown baffling things that exists,let them be pls

Can you proof they are naturally Born like that
Because you read it somewhere doesn't kske it true
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 10:29pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Are you inferring Approaching them with love will make the gay trait go away or what?
If want to correct that trait, do it in love. If you use force, they develop thick skin or practice it in closet.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:33pm On May 22, 2022
ntipro:

If want to correct that trait, do it in love. If you use force, they develop thick skin or practice it in closet.
Well it's not my business.
But people shouldnt fall into their net,,,, cos many of them hope everyone can be like them like it's some norm....instead of seeking help..they can be very dubious and cunnny..same people u want to be extended love.
Reminds me of a gay encounter story a boy related to me many years ago which I doubted

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 10:38pm On May 22, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Well it's not my business.
But people shouldnt fall into their net,,,, cos many of them hope everyone can be like them like it's some norm....instead of seeking help..they can be very dubious and cunnny..same people u want to be extended love.
Reminds me of a gay encounter story a boy related to me many years ago which I doubted
Oya, tell us nah
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Mode4: 10:49pm On May 22, 2022
Cutehector:
see this goat, you went to start matching yourself with gays, admiring their dickks.. Iffa woze you slap

Cutehector, oh my God! You are still on Nairaland. Oh mehn it's been years.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep mute..what's wrong with gays? undecided
You are hateful homophobe..allow them be..if you don't wanna match then don't search and swipe...stick to gals let them stick to themself..stop the hate...they are all over Nigeria and in some years to come gay marriage is gonna be legalized..I wanna know what you are gonna do about it..

No one bothers you for being straight so why disturbing and whining over people's personal choice that doesn't affect you In any way?
that's when Nigeria splits up not now and cannot happen in Eastern states but in western Yoruba u see north never cheesy
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 11:17pm On May 22, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
that's when Nigeria splits up not now and cannot happen in Eastern states but in western Yoruba u see north never cheesy
It appear the highest. Number of gays are in the north, followed by the East(Igbos).
Yorubas have the least of gays among the 3 regions....know this today,...

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2022
Mode4:

Cutehector, oh my God! You are still on Nairaland. Oh mehn it's been years.
hailings chief grin Life happened bro. Travelled and came back. Hope you good?
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by IsellSmartTvs: 11:40pm On May 22, 2022
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.