Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria (15061 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Have something with a man first before saying you are straight?

You see why your folks have to be looked in a psychiatric home as mentally deranged people

So I will have to have sex with acsane sex before I can determine my sexuality....

A world leader is coming someday to end this bad ridden from the world
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by purejustice36: 9:30am On May 23, 2022
You no really need Tinder to find babe for Abuja na
98% Abuja babes na runs babes with their fine innocent faces

The remaining 2% na children of politicians or NNPC workers wey don get money already and na abroad dem even dey sef

Just catch any babe for there and ask am how much period

But remember not to fvck any babe around your area… E get why
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by my3name(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dating musn't be for same-opposite sex only.. undecided
Tinder itself doesn't cares who you want to stick what into..so what are you surprised about? undecided
what are you even talking
so marriage is also same sex
when God said go into the world and mutiply why him no carry womb give man or put sperm inside women

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by my3name(m): 9:53am On May 23, 2022
Nawa oo I no even understand again
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Pious101: 9:59am On May 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Will you think it does not seem right if you were born gay or if you had a gay child? Where is empathy? This is how society bullies and turns people into outcasts because they are different.

They did not make themselves that way and you should understand this.

I was born with a blood disorder and society treated me like a corpse until I became an adult. Most of them who were born healthy are dead but I'm still here. This is the same wickedness and ignorance that is being meted out to gay people, as if it was their making to be gay.
no one is born gay, it's a choice. It's funny how u consider one being gay with an individual born with blood disorder. In Ur own case, u have no choice. There are people born with sickle cell anemia, HIV, hepatitis and many more. If these individuals have a choice of changing their health status they would have done that. Being gay is a choice and they can choose to change at any time they desire. The discrimination against people who have health challenge is borne out of ignorance nothing more
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 10:13am On May 23, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You see why your folks have to be looked in a psychiatric home as mentally deranged people

So I will have to have sex with acsane sex before I can determine my sexuality....

A world leader is coming someday to end this bad ridden from the world
LoL......did you even look at the genesis of this Convo before you went on your rant? The person I replied said why don't a gay man have sex with a woman first to ascertain if he's really gay and I countered it with the opposite and y'all are mad,stay mad
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2022
Pious101:
no one is born gay, it's a choice. It's funny how u consider one being gay with an individual born with blood disorder. In Ur own case, u have no choice. There are people born with sickle cell anemia, HIV, hepatitis and many more. If these individuals have a choice of changing their health status they would have done that. Being gay is a choice and they can choose to change at any time they desire. The discrimination against people who have health challenge is borne out of ignorance nothing more
And your discrimination against queer people is born out of what if not Ignorance. Sexuality isn't a choice dude
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2022
my3name:

what are you even talking
so marriage is also same sex
when go said go into the world and mutiply why him no carry womb give man or put sperm inside women
Not everyone is a person
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:16am On May 23, 2022
purejustice36:
You no really need Tinder to find babe for Abuja na
98% Abuja babes na runs babes with their fine innocent faces

The remaining 2% na children of politicians or NNPC workers wey don get money already and na abroad dem even dey sef

Just catch any babe for there and ask am how much period

But remember not to fvck any babe around your area… E get why
Why can't u fvbck babes in ur area....I've been seeing several greenlight around my proximity now that I'm getting to know my vicinity
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Rexymania(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2022
I swear... I can be gay if you pay me well
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29am On May 23, 2022
FreeSpirited:
I couldn't believe my world after this shocker that a place can agglomerate an unbelievable numbers of gays in Nigeria, a very religious country.
At a point I became both teary and angry.

Let me give you how I found out. If you need evidence, I can present.

I came to Abj recently and most time when I travel to a new place, I usually download Tinder to try and meet one or two babes and see if we connect, we might hangout when I'm bored before getting familiar with such area.

So for about over a week, I was only able to match with about 5 girls, exhausting my swipes on daily basis. You know how matching can be funny on Tinder; and how hard getting connection with people u match with especially if you are not the type that's up for paying for runs-girl on Tinder..cos na olosho many pass for Tinder.

So today, because some of the matches I got dint inspire me enough, out of intuition, I decided to check out how the Men on Tinder in my vicinity looks, that is Abuja Tinder guys.
So I switched my setting from "show only women" to "show only Men"
At first I was swiping left since I had no interest in matching a guy. I began to swipe left to get idea of the average physical look, or dressing, or the style of the guys on Tinder.
All of a sudden, something told me to swipe right....OMG...couldn't believe why but It matched!....I was schocked
Though I thought it was a mistake, then I swipe right, and right, right and right.. my world they were matching in sequence!

My jaw dropped and my mouth went ajar that I couldnt close it the entire time.
What this means for people who don't understand Tinder is that, these guys were on Tinder to meet guys, because their setting must have been set to see only guys, and they have been actively swiping guys pics to the right so that other guys like them swiping right will match with them.
In less than 3 minutes, I matched an unbelievable numbers of 12 gays...Like wtf!
In 10 fvxking days I matched less than 6 gals in Abj, But in 3 mins I matched 12 motherfvcking ass rimming gaybriels. It's finished.
So gay is so rife in Abuja, and Tinder is their hotbed. You have to try this experiment if you doubt me.
I think the reason women are not getting husband is as a result of astronomical numbers of gays in Nigeria. Times have really changed and things are really happening.

Gays plenty for nigeria sha. I used to doubt it. I thought it was a Western thing. How black man go dey fvck Blackman Nyash, I thought. But during the time of 2go, I curiously went to gay room and it was riddled with Nigerian men shameless displaying themselves.

Omo my head became light as if I had seen a ghost.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 10:34am On May 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Gays plenty for nigeria sha. I used to doubt it. I thought it was a Western thing. How black man go dey fvck Blackman Nyash, I thought. But during the time of 2go, I curiously went to gay room and it was riddled with Nigerian men shameless displaying themselves.

Omo my head became light as if I had seen a ghost.
And 2go was a long time ago.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Pious101: 10:35am On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And your discrimination against queer people is born out of what if not Ignorance. Sexuality isn't a choice dude
it is absolute a choice. The fact that u read studies that support Ur perspective does not mean there are studies that does not prove other wise.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SenecaTheYonger: 10:36am On May 23, 2022
FreeSpirited:

And 2go was a long time ago.

For real. They’ve been here for a long time
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 10:41am On May 23, 2022
Pious101:
Educate yourself. I've lived very closely to gay guys. They are women in a man's body. Even the energy they emit is feminine. When you discriminate and cancel them, you will never be able to open your mind to observe and learn.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by exclusivejane(f): 11:17am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Fun fact..you actually sell things online.. imagine if someone decide to hijack this conversation and tarnish your business image by spreading rumors about you.. grin

Don't do what's gonna make you regret ever knowing nairaland..I promise you might consider s***c*de..

Jst shut the f*ck up
U can't do shit

U're jst a useless shameless homo dat has nothing good to offer

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Qpid5(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Keep mute..what's wrong with gays? undecided
You are hateful homophobe..allow them be..if you don't wanna match then don't search and swipe...stick to gals let them stick to themself..stop the hate...they are all over Nigeria and in some years to come gay marriage is gonna be legalized..I wanna know what you are gonna do about it..

No one bothers you for being straight so why disturbing and whining over people's personal choice that doesn't affect you In any way?
Just imagine the first comment I came across..
Just simply say you are a gay.. Wtf!

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 11:53am On May 23, 2022
Pious101:
it is absolute a choice. The fact that u read studies that support Ur perspective does not mean there are studies that does not prove other wise.
I'm not gonna entertain a Convo with you because you are no expert in human sexuality and gender studies so I'd rather believe those who've studied those spheres than you
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Pious101: 12:01pm On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm not gonna entertain a Convo with you because you are no expert in human sexuality and gender studies so I'd rather believe those who've studied those spheres than you
and I assume u must be an expert in this field. While I may not be one, there are however series of literatures done by expert in that field that supports my assertion. The only time I will agree with Ur perspective is only when u categorically state the expert that did the studies are absolutely wrong and u are 100% right.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by purejustice36: 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Why can't u fvbck babes in ur area....I've been seeing several greenlight around my proximity now that I'm getting to know my vicinity

As a newbie for your area , you fit go fvck that kind Toto wey be say .. in 2yrs time you no go use hand touch 10k
Unto say you no know her story .. make u no go dey follow the agbero for street share same Toto

E better make the Toto dey come from distance make respect dey for ur name
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 12:46pm On May 23, 2022
purejustice36:

As a newbie for your area , you fit go fvck that kind Toto wey be say .. in 2yrs time you no go use hand touch 10k
Unto say you no know her story .. make u no go dey follow the agbero for street share same Toto

E better make the Toto dey come from distance make respect dey for ur name
Well I'm never desperate for pvssy....I have a lot of assignment and project I attend to..if I give woman attention sef...I scrutinize...I can't be ignorant of vices of women at my age. Thanks for ur input anyway
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 12:50pm On May 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Will you think it does not seem right if you were born gay or if you had a gay child? Where is empathy? This is how society bullies and turns people into outcasts because they are different.

They did not make themselves that way and you should understand this.

I was born with a blood disorder and society treated me like a corpse until I became an adult. Most of them who were born healthy are dead but I'm still here. This is the same wickedness and ignorance that is being meted out to gay people, as if it was their making to be gay.
blood disorder like I don’t get it… I don’t think people are born gay… it’s just ideology or the society….
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2022
Pious101:
and I assume u must be an expert in this field. While I may not be one, there are however series of literatures done by expert in that field that supports my assertion. The only time I will agree with Ur perspective is only when u categorically state the expert that did the studies are absolutely wrong and u are 100% right.
Where did I say I would be subjective to the experts I listen to on the field?,I'm ready to strike a Convo with all of them,just not you
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 1:51pm On May 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
blood disorder like I don’t get it… I don’t think people are born gay… it’s just ideology or the society….
People are born gay, there are mischievous copycats out there but there are genuinely gay people.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ashawopikin(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2022
Flamemignon1:

And it's not a gay disease, that's just ignorant
dey there
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2022
Rexymania:
I swear... I can be gay if you pay me well
No you can't,you are still straight
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 6:06pm On May 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
People are born gay, there are mischievous copycats out there but there are genuinely gay people.
hmmmmm I still find it hard to believe
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 6:20pm On May 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
hmmmmm I still find it hard to believe
Yes o, the reason it happens is part of the biological process, the body may be male but it is biologically wired to be female. I do not want to call it a disorder but that is what it is. Like a genetic disorder. There are copycats too who are influenced into it but most times they end up being bisexual.

Our body is the most complex machine on earth and while it is being formed in the womb the outcomes are many, some are acceptable to society, others are treated with prejudice.

A person born blind or deaf attracts pity from society but the one born gay is seen as odd. It makes no sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Dmacqh(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2022
I don’t even know what made me open this thread .
I’m baffled seen the number of gay defenders and apologist here . Wtf.
To the @op , you are already advertising for them with your explanations . You keep on replying each quote with deep explanation, which make me to think you are promoting it using your alternative monikers , while sounding like a defense counsel. We understand such games ( I may be wrong , though ) .
Your detailed post and replies showed reverse psychology. Maybe you are gay or a gay promoter. I apologize if you aren’t .
Some people have formed gay Councillors here , while some already gave out the name of some gay site and terms and their modus operandi. All these are indirectly advertising it .
Some discussions aren’t right or good to be discussed, it will gain publicity. No publicity is negative .

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 7:35pm On May 23, 2022
Dmacqh:
I don’t even know what made me open this thread .
I’m baffled seen the number of gay defenders and apologist here . Wtf.
To the @op , you are already advertising for them with your explanations . You keep on replying each quote with deep explanation, which make me to think you are promoting it using your alternative monikers , while sounding like a defense counsel. We understand such games ( I may be wrong , though ) .
Your detailed post and replies showed reverse psychology. Maybe you are gay or a gay promoter. I apologize if you aren’t .
Some people have formed gay Councillors here , while some already gave out the name of some gay site and terms and their modus operandi. All these are indirectly advertising it .
Some discussions aren’t right or good to be discussed, it will gain publicity. No publicity is negative .
This is the result of overthinking and over-rationalization.....
.You even hazard a guess that I might be gay? I have no patience for that... U are either stupid or mad....Yes I mean it...like u say this is my alternate moniker? ..like really?
This Moniker is over 6years..with 90 Topics
Don't go on hasty conclusion pls.....don't, learn to give benefit of doubt when there's reason for it...there are people who have genuine experience that shocked them and are inclined to make a report in a faceless forum because its actually an uncommon thing...is that hard to understand?
I have about 90 topics in 6 yrs with this Moniker...do you know what that means? Why not go through my topics and post to spot out contradiction or any inkling of gayness.....Let s be guided in our bid to appear smart pls
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Lamanii22(f): 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
SocialJustice:
Yes o, the reason it happens is part of the biological process, the body may be male but it is biologically wired to be female. I do not want to call it a disorder but that is what it is. Like a genetic disorder. There are copycats too who are influenced into it but most times they end up being bisexual.

Our body is the most complex machine on earth and while it is being formed in the womb the outcomes are many, some are acceptable to society, others are treated with prejudice.

A person born blind or deaf attracts pity from society but the one born gay is seen as odd. It makes no sense.
but the anus is exposed to so much risk…. And again are there faithful gay relationships? They are mostly promiscuous according to some movies…
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
but the anus is exposed to so much risk…. And again are there faithful gay relationships? They are mostly promiscuous according to some movies…
Yes na, very nasty something but condom is always advised for anal sex. Infidelity does not discriminate based on sexual orientation. It is a matter of choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos / What Do You Do When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You? / Average Num Of Guys A Lady Shld Av Slept With B4 Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.