Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria (14970 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 10:17pm On May 23, 2022
Lamanii22:
but the anus is exposed to so much risk…. And again are there faithful gay relationships? They are mostly promiscuous according to some movies…

Gays are full of stupid tendencies. Imagine some coming to your dm and the first thing he asks you is "are you top or bottom?" It means all they are interested in is to sex and sex.
It's a sick thing
The same person asking you out will be asking another elsewhere. Like you were created to be asking your fellow men for sex upandan.

May God help gays

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Dmacqh(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2022
FreeSpirited:

This is the result of overthinking and over-rationalization.....
.You even hazard a guess that I might be gay? I have no patience for that... U are either stupid or mad....Yes I mean it...like u say this is my alternate moniker? ..like really?
This Moniker is over 6years..with 90 Topics
Don't go on hasty conclusion pls.....don't, learn to give benefit of doubt when there's reason for it...there are people who have genuine experience that shocked them and are inclined to make a report in a faceless forum because its actually an uncommon thing...is that hard to understand?
I have about 90 topics in 6 yrs with this Moniker...do you know what that means? Why not go through my topics and post to spot out contradiction or any inkling of gayness.....Let s be guided in our bid to appear smart pls

If I’m wrong , you won’t go this length for defense. I didn’t accuse you for using fake account in your main post , I only pointed out that you maybe quoting yourself with alternative accounts . Reverse psychology can’t work on me . Age is just number , I’ve been a Guest on nairaland since 2018, I only registered last year .
You didn’t attack my main message , which is the detailed publicity you gave to gay by your post . You narrated deeply all the steps , and some other monikers even gave other site names and locations .
Don’t you think you advertised them ? You claim to condemn it , but all I see is publicity. Do you know how many people ( gays and non gays ) that may have followed all the steps you listed to check out themselves?
Call me names , I won’t stoop down so low with you . I respect you .
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 11:07pm On May 23, 2022
Dmacqh:

If I’m wrong , you won’t go this length for defense. I didn’t accuse you for using fake account in your main post , I only pointed out that you maybe quoting yourself with alternative accounts . Reverse psychology can’t work on me . Age is just number , I’ve been a Guest on nairaland since 2018, I only registered last year .
You didn’t attack my main message , which is the detailed publicity you gave to gay by your post . You narrated deeply all the steps , and some other monikers even gave other site names and locations .
Don’t you think you advertised them ? You claim to condemn it , but all I see is publicity. Do you know how many people ( gays and non gays ) that may have followed all the steps you listed to check out themselves?
What's my business with the decision they make about the post.......am I the savior of the world to save people from being gay...is that my calling?
Is it any way wrong to express shock ...I don't get o...haba...why do we overthink things...if I don't give the details some idiots will say i was lying.....So I also have to take responsibility for decision people make? After I made a shocking report of what I saw? How do you even think bro
If Police expose the high incidence of ritual killing and ritual money, is that also some publicity for money ritual to the extent of blaming the police for bringing out a detail report?? Guy....pls carry ursef comot for my side....I no geh time for useless argument

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 1:41pm On May 24, 2022
ntipro:

Gays are full of stupid tendencies. Imagine some coming to your dm and the first thing he asks you is "are you top or bottom?" It means all they are interested in is to sex and sex.
It's a sick thing
The same person asking you out will be asking another elsewhere. Like you were created to be asking your fellow men for sex upandan.

May God help gays
It's really crazy and creepy,,,,it explains why they failed in the dating world cos women are brutal in the sexual market,,,,,so they decide to join the gang of fagggot
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:33pm On May 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you proove they aren't born that way? Because you haven't seen it before doesn't make it true

Lol,who is born that way when they have dicks to show their genders...even serial killers will tell you they were born that way would that stop them being arrested.....

Wait till they grow in Numbers and they start raping your male kids that's if you're not a gay

Born that way my foot
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by VenumX: 1:09pm On May 25, 2022
They are all in the red pill section,..stylishly initiating new broke and clueless members.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by VenumX: 1:18pm On May 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:

I never knew they could be so many in one place in Naija
Like.....I've never had any encounter with any in my life....so my shock Should be understandable

In a particular state in Nigeria, they are up to 20,000 g@ys who are hiv positive.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Lol,who is born that way when they have dicks to show their genders...even serial killers will tell you they were born that way would that stop them being arrested.....

Wait till they grow in Numbers and they start raping your male kids that's if you're not a gay

Born that way my foot
The misinformation is real,from the comparison of queer people to rapist to mixing up gender with sex

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by written007: 2:13pm On May 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's there to be surprised..?
Two adults being themself or what?no one is suprised that you are straight..

I repeat..you sound hateful..they aint hurting no one..if you are too sad then don't swipe.. switch to females and do ya thing..

Try to read what you are typing na.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2022
written007:

Try to read what you are typing na.

The guy is a big fool they try to act liberal to make themselves look informed but he is just a dummy...

He is thesame person supporting Ukraine over
Russia ...

Untill they grow in their numbers and when he gets old some young gays will stop him in a lonely street and rape is fucking ass out to death.... Let him be talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 8:13pm On May 26, 2022
VenumX:

In a particular state in Nigeria, they are up to 20,000 g@ys who are hiv positive.
Really? Jeez! This should necessitate a big campaign against HIV, TB and other STD
So which state
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by VenumX: 8:30pm On May 26, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Really? Jeez! This should necessitate a big campaign against HIV, TB and other STD
So which state

Somewhere in the South South.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 9:31pm On May 26, 2022
VenumX:

Somewhere in the South South.
Hmmmm. I don know the state
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by VenumX: 11:06pm On May 26, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Hmmmm. I don know the state

Tip: ....

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On May 27, 2022
FreeSpirited:
I couldn't believe my world after this shocker that a place can agglomerate an unbelievable numbers of gays in Nigeria, a very religious country.
At a point I became both teary and angry.

Let me give you how I found out. If you need evidence, I can present.

I came to Abj recently and most time when I travel to a new place, I usually download Tinder to try and meet one or two babes and see if we connect, we might hangout when I'm bored before getting familiar with such area.

So for about over a week, I was only able to match with about 5 girls, exhausting my swipes on daily basis. You know how matching can be funny on Tinder; and how hard getting connection with people u match with especially if you are not the type that's up for paying for runs-girl on Tinder..cos na olosho many pass for Tinder.

So today, because some of the matches I got dint inspire me enough, out of intuition, I decided to check out how the Men on Tinder in my vicinity looks, that is Abuja Tinder guys.
So I switched my setting from "show only women" to "show only Men"
At first I was swiping left since I had no interest in matching a guy. I began to swipe left to get idea of the average physical look, or dressing, or the style of the guys on Tinder.
All of a sudden, something told me to swipe right....OMG...couldn't believe why but It matched!....I was schocked
Though I thought it was a mistake, then I swipe right, and right, right and right.. my world they were matching in sequence!

My jaw dropped and my mouth went ajar that I couldnt close it the entire time.
What this means for people who don't understand Tinder is that, these guys were on Tinder to meet guys, because their setting must have been set to see only guys, and they have been actively swiping guys pics to the right so that other guys like them swiping right will match with them.
In less than 3 minutes, I matched an unbelievable numbers of 12 gays...Like wtf!
In 10 fvxking days I matched less than 6 gals in Abj, But in 3 mins I matched 12 motherfvcking ass rimming gaybriels. It's finished.
So gay is so rife in Abuja, and Tinder is their hotbed. You have to try this experiment if you doubt me.
I think the reason women are not getting husband is as a result of astronomical numbers of gays in Nigeria. Times have really changed and things are really happening.
See this nigga sha... Yur just knowing this? I tried this same thingy just las month when I was @ university of lasgidi environs... Wasn't getting enough "matches", and I decided to check out if the niggas there froosh pass moi and I changed that same thingy to "show only men"... I never even waka 3 steps when the likes started coming thru back 2 back... Long story short, I matched 99+ niggas in less than 4 hours embarassed .. decided to freestyle some of them, òmó see chyking, asking if I was "top" or " bottom".. I had to even google that shit to know what it meant cheesy ... They are like MTN, they're everywhere you go.. if they mistakenly made homosexuality marriage legal in naija, you'll be amazed at the number of Saturday weddings you'll see cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by chinwong(m): 6:32am On May 27, 2022
I had to stop posting my pictures on social media when all I keep getting are gaybriels trying to destroy my yansh.

The World is now becoming relaxed to things like this.

A guy sent me a video where two guys were mating and oh my gawd, they looked exactly like dogs �. So disgusting.

I have over 10 gays which I know wella at my former place

The World is coming to an end soon
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 7:08am On May 27, 2022
Ferkaholic:

See this nigga sha... Yur just knowing this? I tried this same thingy just las month when I was @ university of lasgidi environs... Wasn't getting enough "matches", and I decided to check out if the niggas there froosh pass moi and I changed that same thingy to "show only men"... I never even waka 3 steps when the likes started coming thru back 2 back... Long story short, I matched 99+ niggas in less than 4 hours embarassed .. decided to freestyle some of them, òmó see chyking, asking if I was "top" or " bottom".. I had to even google that shit to know what it meant cheesy ... They are like MTN, they're everywhere you go.. if they mistakenly made homosexuality marriage legal in naija, you'll be amazed at the number of Saturday weddings you'll see cheesy.
Bros, thank you for this confirmation.....I appreciate u for telling ur own side, cos I was already feeling like some strange person the way the Gaylord iddiots on this site attacked me since I dint see anyone who have tried it by curiosity....99 in 4hrs... interesting...my own was about ..21 in 3 mins in Abuja... really crazy..
And I'm damned shocked that it's also so rife in Lagos environs ....O ga o... Nigerians are one of the most useless and dangerous to trust in the world, considering their always feeling righteous and religious and talks of morals.....
Tell isn't it a high probability that there will be IMAMs , pastors and Daddy GOs as some of the gays na parading under the cover of secrecy...too bad. Take any Nigerian serious at ur peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03am On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's there to be surprised..?
Two adults being themself or what?no one is suprised that you are straight..

I repeat..you sound hateful..they aint hurting no one..if you are too sad then don't swipe.. switch to females and do ya thing..
What did he go there to do, infact he needs slap
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On May 27, 2022
ntipro:

It's a sick thing

May God help gays
are you gay?
even lesbians it is all about sexual fantasy grin
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 1:38pm On May 27, 2022
lifeoman:

What did he go there to do, infact he needs slap

You are such a big foooolish gay....some people do use social media platforms to do social research for education and domain knowledge...even a researcher don't have the right to go there?? Mumu
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 27, 2022
FreeSpirited:

You are such a big foooolish gay....some people do use social media platforms to do social research for education and domain knowledge...even a researcher don't have the right to go there?? Mumu
ANIMAL Of the highest order! Shut the Bleep UP BASTARD!! So jumping up & down on social media is research INDEED
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 2:11pm On May 27, 2022
lifeoman:

ANIMAL Of the highest order! Shut the Bleep UP BASTARD!! So jumping up & down on social media is research INDEED
Useless gayyy..foool
If for instat it was a social research done by a researcher will ur foooolish sef also ask the stupidest questions of what he's looking for...dead brain bastardd...how can an idiotic gayyy like u know the meaning or scope of social research....

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Useless gayyy..foool
If for instat it was a social research done by a researcher will ur foooolish sef also ask the stupidest questions of what he's looking for...dead brain bastardd...how can an idiotic gayyy like u know the meaning or scope of social research....
social research my foot. ANIMAL!!!
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by ntipro: 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
lifeoman:

are you gay?
even lesbians it is all about sexual fantasy grin

Which kain question? Please, I am not and can't be
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
lifeoman:

social research my foot. ANIMAL!!!

Ur illiteracy caused by too much gayy fucck has blocked ur brain, how will u understand wot I'm saying...
Never in ur life quote me mumu Gabriel
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 27, 2022
You are taking it too far mr.free spirited.
DRY Reply if you like sad
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
FreeSpirited:

Ur illiteracy caused by too much gayy fucck has blocked ur brain, how will u understand wot I'm saying...
Never in ur life quote me mumu Gabriel
1st class illitrate. Social research my foot.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by RealityKings: 8:00pm On May 27, 2022
It causedd monkey pox
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by FreeSpirited: 8:31pm On May 27, 2022
Dmacqh:

Cut the crap....I started reading Nairaland as guest in 2007, my first moniker was 2009 and was banned after some years before I opened a new one...
Your claim that I advertised is senseless....if Police uncovered ritual killer den and interviewed them and they confessed how they make money with ritual killing, does that mean the police are advertising ritual killing?
Is anything wrong bringing to light shocking acts? Don't be foooolish u kid

1 Like

Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35am On May 28, 2022
smileyoo:
there's nothing religious about Nigeria. most of the people you think are religious in Nigeria are actually pretenders and religious bigots.
a religious nation will never accept an innocent little lady to be lynched and burnt to ashes for expressing a divergent opinion, without the murderers prosecuted and hanged, for commiting daylight murder.
Nigeria is never a religious nation.
Hypocricy in the name of religion. Only few are truly religiouse.
Re: I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria by camri: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2022
Ferkaholic:

hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West / I Never Knew This Part Of Ladies Was Sexual. Am i normal? / Can You Love A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.