Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,150 members, 7,780,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

Manchester City Win Premier League Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Win Premier League Title (28824 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Pep Guardiola: How Chelsea Helped Man City Win Premier League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by thatigboman1: 6:34pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I am happy Arsenal are back in the Champions league.
says who?
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2022
Adakintroy:

No be only you. He hard me too. But him good to tell ourselves truth first and start from there. This shiit is nothing but a killer.
I swear... I lost a lot of money today via Inplay. I really wish I can leave this betting of a thing. I no dey gain anything from am at all.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by dejio42(m): 6:35pm On May 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Thank you brother!
More wins ahead!
Yeah
Amen
And that champions league
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by adebwalex(m): 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Dem even comot coutinho so that the arrangements can go frictionlessly grin grin grin

You read my mind. 2nil down remove coutinho ex liverpool man that is doing well to sell the match to city.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by CharleyBright(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

The same is happening in serie A, stop the hype already.

So you can now compare Serie A to EPL??
Even players in SerieA will tell you to shut up with such comparison.

I hope u will focus on watching Serie A and not EPL next season.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OlawaleBammie: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
adebwalex:

You read my mind. 2nil down remove coutinho ex liverpool man that is doing well to sell the match to city.
e don tey wey a no dey belive epl theatrics.

I love my laliga and its straight forward. At least the league leader is know two to three matches before the final day.

But because epl want more money, so dem gat arrange tins so that the league can be won on the final day just to cause more gragra grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Najdorf: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

Epl na fraud..pure arrangee
And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam
Sifia pains

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by ajimo54(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam

See this Liverpool fan, u think say na Nigerian Premier League?

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by tunnex190: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty

Arrangee
Scripted

Na even 5mins the 3 goals enter. From 76 to 81minutes into the match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by thatigboman1: 6:40pm On May 22, 2022
Stargangz:
Who won the golden boot?
Salah and Son had the same no of goals, so they may be joint winners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Banbanna(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
fergieboy:

Yes it’s scripted

Someone already predicted the outcome when Liverpool where playing 1:1 and man city was loosing by 2 nil

Which kind mumu talk be dis? Don't coincidences or deja vu exists anymore? It then means the points City dropped prior to this was arranged. Y'all should just let things be, instead of coming up with all these theories.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Wheezdom(m): 6:41pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
wake up man[color=#990000][/color].
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by lexy2014: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Mr. Odewale Adesoye (A. K. A. Green Man) is using this opportunity to congratulate my fellow Manchester City fans all over the world for this well deserved win.

You all will agree with me that it was indeed a very interesting season.

Up Manchester City.

Absolutely amazing scenes at the Etihad. Last time I saw this was at the same Etihad in 2012...the aguero final. City fans felt the same tension today as they felt 10years ago that's why they couldn't help themselves but invade the pitch
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Stargangz: 6:45pm On May 22, 2022
thatigboman1:
Salah and Son had the same no of goals, so they may be joint winners

OK, I'm happy for Son, I think this's his first individual award in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Dagenius53: 6:45pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty

Arrangee
Scripted

Saw

But when Madrid came back, they were king of comback right? Hypocrite

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by EmekaBlue(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Well deserved. Chelsea will do it next season
Yes
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by anyilalaz: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:

You the dream abi? For your mind, you make sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Treasure17(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations to City. They deserve it and shout out to Liverpool for the fight. What an interesting season. For my darling Arsenal, we go again next season.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Adakintroy: 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

I swear... I lost a lot of money today via Inplay. I really wish I can leave this betting of a thing. I no dey gain anything from am at all.

Bro you can believe me. I left it for some time but the goal is to fill that space quickly with something you love and interested in. So you black out the former interest quick. If there is nothing to fill it Boy you likely to relaspe. My case na work and prayer now. I just absorbs myself with work. The small money I get I manage.

I pray that spirit of greed in us be cursed.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by setobaba: 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:
it's the same currently in series a. Stop the hyoe already.

Never compare any league to premier league here, they have a very different character

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
CharleyBright:

So you can now compare Serie A to EPL??
Even players in SerieA will tell you to shut up with such comparison.

I hope u will focus on watching Serie A and not EPL next season.

Asides more popularity, what's so special? Educate me...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by VlamesIffect(f): 6:48pm On May 22, 2022
Make person create man United thread jare
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lamasta(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
Cityfirstborn:
Football is unbelievable
CTID

Congrats to us bro
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by gammarays1: 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty...Scripted to make it dramatic

Arrangee
Scripted

Shut up man
Liverpool
Madrid
Inter all did same thing this season. So theirs was scripted too? shocked

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
setobaba:

Never compare any league to premier league here, they have a very different character

We've heard that a million times. The so called man city, who has won 4 leagues in 5 years, how many ucl? When they meet other clubs, what's the output? Just more popularity!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
Adakintroy:

Bro you can believe me. I left it for some time but the goal is to fill that space quickly with something you love and interested in. So you black out the former interest quick. If there is nothing to fill it Boy you likely to relaspe. My case na work and prayer now. I just absorbs myself with work. The small money I get I manage.

I pray that spirit of greed in us be cursed.
Honestly don't have any substitute to this... I see myself going back next season. I don tire embarassed embarassed
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by aalangel(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lamasta(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

Bad belle shift aside

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Jazzman01: 6:51pm On May 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Looks like you just started watching football.. You think football is wrestling.. Those dramatic moments are what make the games beautiful..

The games were not arranged. Will you say that Real Madrid scoring the needed 2 goals in less than 70 seconds, in the dying minutes of the game against Man city in the champions league semifinals second leg, thereby forcing the game to extra time is a fraud?

Don't mind him, I doubt if he watched the match. Aston villa were visibly tired and the pressure became unbearable. The removal of their danger man (Coutinho) worsened things as city came all out for them. It was only a matter of time for them to capitulate.
Apart from the fact that city needed to win this match by all means, on a normal day we all know that Aston villa cannot beat city.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Archworld(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

How many goals did Madrid score against Man city in 10 minutes in UCL
Anything can happen in football especially in advanced league

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by osazsky(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

when real scored 2 goals in 1 min ,it was the best of football,it wasnt scripted ,I dont know y losserpool fans are so pained for a local cup..leave the local cup for us till 2026 when pep contracts expires , then 2027 newcastle is taking over..this is d epl and it's a farmers league..up pep up city

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Jostoman: 6:53pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

there is nothing scam about the match if you don't like this kind of come back in football change your favorite sport to boxing. Congratulations to city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Uche Rubbishes Keshi Claim / Usain Bolt's Thunderous Strike Goals Before His Retirement / Chukwueze Ends Bayern Munich's UCL Progress As Villarreal Head Into Semis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.