Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Manchester City Win Premier League Title - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Win Premier League Title (28865 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Pep Guardiola: How Chelsea Helped Man City Win Premier League Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lanretoye(m): 6:54pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Epl na dirty...Scripted to make it dramatic

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

Epl na fraud..pure arrangee
And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam
u no get brain atall self...so them script matches from match one.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
Congrats to City well deserved. Fair play to Liverpool, you fought till the end.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Joshuadavidodog(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
setobaba:

Never compare any league to premier league here, they have a very different character

Klopp couldn't win a German title in how many years? See how easy he got the premiere league. Nothing so special bro. Just media, and deluded fans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Jazzman01: 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
e don tey wey a no dey belive epl theatrics.

I love my laliga and its straight forward. At least the league leader is know two to three matches before the final day.

But because epl want more money, so dem gat arrange tins so that the league can be won on the final day just to cause more gragra grin

But this doesn't happen all the time. The arrival of Pep made the league more competitive. Back then, we didn't have to wait until the last day before the winner is decided. Before Pep's Era, the last time we witnessed such was in 2012.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by patrickcollins: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
tunnex190:

Na even 5mins the 3 goals enter. From 76 to 81minutes into the match
But when 2 goals enter in 4 minutes against Real madrid is was not scripted right.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Teazer4(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
4th premier league in 5 years and you tell me Pep never turn epl to farmers league… we go win again next season

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by setobaba: 6:57pm On May 22, 2022
Joshuadavidodog:

Klopp couldn't win a German title in how many years? See how easy he got the premiere league. Nothing so special bro. Just media, and deluded fans.
How easy you say! I resent don’t have to quote you no more. You call that easy? Lol bro delete your comment before you get dragged for this
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by nesgeeek(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I am happy Arsenal are back in the Champions league.
who be this?
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Adakintroy: 6:58pm On May 22, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Honestly don't have any substitute to this... I see myself going back next season. I don tire embarassed embarassed

Then find one. What is happening to you is real no joke with am. You may think this is low. But man it can get worst for you easily. When stress Depression and frustration sets in. You fit no come De see yourself come De catch others winch. Imagine saying dumb stuff like na person you show ticket make am cut?. that's the height of attribution and sign say frustration done De set in. I pray you get strenght to over come especially this time money hard to come by. Every loose will set you back ten fold. Be wise my man
God will guide you. Just find strenght and pray about it. Reject it with all your heart.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Joshuadavidodog(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2022
setobaba:

How easy you say! I resent don’t have to quote you anyyy more. You call that easy? Lol bro delete your comment before you get dragged for this

How many years did he spend at Dortmund? Did he smell the Bundesliga?
The same way Dortmund always won Wolfsburg is the same way Bayern wins Dortmund home and away. So easy I say!
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by ConsciousMan01: 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

So Liverpool come wait make mancity come back from 2 goals down before them score their own

Without Aston getting red card ...then mancity scored 3 goals within ten minutes...wetin I even dey talk self...within six minutes

And for all you quoting me...una nor even create time to watch the match...especially the one between mancity and Aston villa.....epl is a scam

Scripted?? So you think liverpool, JURGEN klopp and gerrard will all agree to lose the league, and a potential treble title just to make the EPL dramatic?? Epl have always been full of suspense and dramas, so this ain't scripting!
if real-madrid scoring two goals in 2mins against city is not termed scripting, then I don't think city doing a comeback against villa should be seen as one!.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Whobeatme: 7:07pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations City.

Been a city fan for over 5 years now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by tunnex190: 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
patrickcollins:
But when 2 goals enter in 4 minutes against Real madrid is was not scripted right.

Read my comment again. I didn't talk about script anywhere.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Lamasta(m): 7:09pm On May 22, 2022
osazsky:
when real scored 2 goals in 1 min ,it was the best of football,it wasnt scripted ,I dont know y losserpool fans are so pained for a local cup..leave the local cup for us till 2026 when pep contracts expires , then 2027 newcastle is taking over..this is d epl and it's a farmers league..up pep up city
No mind them they are all rooting for us to lose today grin

God no go shame us

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by OlawaleBammie: 7:11pm On May 22, 2022
Jazzman01:

But this doesn't happen all the time. The arrival of Pep made the league more competitive. Back then, we didn't have to wait until the last day before the winner is decided. Before Pep's Era, the last time we witnessed such was in 2012.
the tin changed immediately one people like that pump money in the league, a don forget sha
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Deenillah(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Well deserved. Chelsea will do it next season

NASO we ear last season
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Prozico22(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

football
religion
education
and politics na scam

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Bobloco: 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

Damnnn nigarrrrr

You mean Pep has turn it to a farmer's league

by winning the premier league four times in five years

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Malory: 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
Deenillah:

NASO we ear last season
Forget last season. Focus on next season
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Slynation(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2022
samwheel:
Loserpool fans take heart.
Sorry for d false hope. embarassed
Take heart for what... Carabao cup winner, FA cup winner, Potential UCL winner and you still telling them to take heart...The game wasn't even in there hands

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by zenithal: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
I am happy Arsenal are back in the Champions league.

You smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Slynation(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

They fought hard for it...Real Madrid that did the same thing against City in UCL nobi scam abi

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Kinzo0917(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

. Sore looser. E pain am. So madrid scoring city 2 goals in 2 minutes in d champions league was also scripted right? Bitter looser

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by hustla(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

big scam
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Kinzo0917(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2022
elujah1:

When they were loosing it wasn't arrangee abi
. No mind d olodo
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by CDO97: 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
Congratulations man city. You guys really fought a good fight.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Tareq1105: 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

I agree with you too.

I'm a Man City fan. At times I wonder why they have to lose some matches. Man City was 2 goals down against West Ham, they came back in the 2nd half to equalize. And just as we were waiting for them to zeal the game and the premiership trophy, Marez lost the deciding penalty.

Today again, after they were 2 goals down they suddenly woke up to score 3 goals in quick succession. It's after that that Liverpool got its winning.

They deliberately wanted today's matches to be apprehensive.

Man City ought to have won the league long before now. They were leading with about 8 points but what did we see? Liverpool closed the gap which I believe was scripted.

I no understand premiership. It's all betting and betting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by IbileIfe: 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

Na Mafia.
Just using the millions of fans for betting syndicates.
Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by kuntash: 7:42pm On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Arrangee
Scripted

So what about Leeds and Burnley ?

Also part of the script ?

Guy leave that scripting thing ... The way the chances or odds are allowed in EPL it's so clear thats why it's tagged the best soccer league in the world .., every game are influenced in one form or the other by billionaires , but the chances of fairness are so high ...

I am glad you didn't say the goalkeeper had to throw the ball into his own net yet ...

Everything no be scam bro ..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Win Premier League Title by Nobleou(m): 7:49pm On May 22, 2022
mumu talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking: Eight Members Of Iran's Women's Soccer Team Are Men / Dickson Nwakaeme: Samson Siasia Asked Me To Pay Bribe For Beijing 2008 / Real Madrid Stars Given Hero's Welcome In Spanish Capital(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.