Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions (3497 Views)

Chelsea, Man City Face Relegation From EPL After Everton Point Deduction / Official Manchester City Fan Thread: The Strongest Team In England 2022/2023 / Manchester City: 2022/2023 EPL Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by dfrost: 6:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
@dfrost
@Lamasta
@kyase

Dem don ban me from my sports thread ooo

@Manchester City (Global Cityzens) and © Troll With Common Sense

A whole CEO of Vawulence LLC? No nah... dem no know you? sad shocked
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by EgusiShankly: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kyase:

Yes oooo
undecided cee what United have done to you both.. so bad that you now celebrate your noisy neighbors lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Kyase(m): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
EgusiShankly:

undecided cee what United have done to you both.. so bad that you now celebrate your noisy neighbors lipsrsealed
undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
dfrost:

The thing dey pain me badllllllyyyyy

Na honeric01 or semid4lyfe na im go do this Kain wicked thing...and them be newly appoint dem as Board of directors Vawulence Industries LLC

I'm in pains.. undecided cry cry cry I feel like crying for u embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
dfrost:

dfrost:

The thing dey pain me badllllllyyyyy

Na honeric01 or semid4lyfe na im go do this Kain wicked thing...and them be newly appoint dem as Board of directors Vawulence Industries LLC

I'm in pains.. undecided cry cry cry I feel like crying for u embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by EgusiShankly: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
EgusiShankly:

We are peaceful neighbours now grin the bitter rivalry has reduced

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Android17: 2:11am On Jul 18, 2022
Erling Goaland.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by alexbacker: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
It's cool that my favorite soccer team, has taken 8 cups in a row, and has made me richer at betting on https://sports-no1.com/, which I'm very happy about. I love these guys, especially with the squad they are in at the moment. I hope they play in my city someday, and that their team continues to win the next tournaments, and make me richer in the future.
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
Android17:
Erling Goaland.

We move today.....
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Android22: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lamasta:

We move today.....
Foden is beginning to annoy me.
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Android22:
Foden is beginning to annoy me.

As in Pep needs to talk sense into his head cos he's beginning to be selfish this days
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Android22: 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lamasta:

As in Pep needs to talk sense into his head cos he's beginning to be selfish this days
Exactly. I am surprised to say this but we missed Grealish today. Foden was a no show in attack and again he was selfish. We should have been 2-0 up by then.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Android22:
Exactly. I am surprised to say this but we missed Grealish today. Foden was a no show in attack and again he was selfish. We should have been 2-0 up by then.

Greslish too is a case on its own but I will prefer Foden stoos his selfishness and start giving assists like KDB does so that we don't lose vital points like today
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Android22: 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lamasta:

Greslish too is a case on its own but I will prefer Foden stoos his selfishness and start giving assists like KDB does so that we don't lose vital points like today
That is the difference. At least Grealish will try to pass. His issue is he is too fearful and predictable. He needs to be able to feel free and not be afraid to exploit spaces. I also think he should pass the ball faster and look towards scoring so that defenders will defend him differently. But at least, Grealish will pass.

Foden is not trying to pass to help Haaland score. I understand that they are age mates and competition helps but we need Haaland to be the focal point of our attack because it will change the way teams defend us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Android22:
That is the difference. At least Grealish will try to pass. His issue is he is too fearful and predictable. He needs to be able to feel free and not be afraid to exploit spaces. I also think he should pass the ball faster and look towards scoring so that defenders will defend him differently. But at least, Grealish will pass.

Foden is not trying to pass to help Haaland score. I understand that they are age mates and competition helps but we need Haaland to be the focal point of our attack because it will change the way teams defend us.
Pep will not agree with this o what if Haaland gets injured he will start to rotate the squad again
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 7:57am On Aug 24, 2022
For me ehhn Lamasta and defrost,Pep should be starting both Foden Haaland nd Julian Alvarez....
Foden dey stingy with assist(I don observe e preseason match many times) for Fiden to pass give Haaland or Mahrez,he go play shot on target....

I dunno if it's only me oo,but I hav this feeling that Pep sold Gabriel Jesus because he had Kayky as a backup forward (now sef dem don loan the Kayky go Parcos De Ferreira)...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
For me ehhn Lamasta and defrost,Pep should be starting both Foden Haaland nd Julian Alvarez....
Foden dey stingy with assist(I don observe e preseason match many times) for Fiden to pass give Haaland or Mahrez,he go play shot on target....

I dunno if it's only me oo,but I hav this feeling that Pep sold Gabriel Jesus because he had Kayky as a backup forward (now sef dem don loan the Kayky go Parcos De Ferreira for)...

Good observation boss Foden needs to be talked to cos he's been acting selfishly this days.....
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
Lamasta:

Good observation boss Foden needs to be talked to cos he's been acting selfishly this days.....

I for dey update this thread nd that my other Troll with common sense thread with latest man city updates nd normal football updates,but dem been ban me for nearly 6 months....I just dey recover from the ban, na I'm dey thief my phone

I just dey gather body small small whether I go fit get one UK used iPhone 11,make i dey sama everybody bfir this thread with latest football updates
cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omo Lamasta..... yesterday friendly would have been Barcelona 3-4 Manchester City if Pep started all key players including Haaland ��
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
GuyFawkes7:
Omo Lamasta..... yesterday friendly would have been Barcelona 3-4 Manchester City if Pep started all key players including Haaland ��

I did not watch the game what is the scoreline?
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lamasta:

I did not watch the game what is the scoreline?

Chai u done loose guard Lamasta....it was a charity match (friendly)

Barcelona 3-3 Manchester City
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
GuyFawkes7:

Chai u done loose guard Lamasta....it was a charity match (friendly)

Barcelona 3-3 Manchester City

I no loose guard o grin its just a friendly game that's why I didn't bother to watch it....
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2022
Lamasta:

I no loose guard o grin its just a friendly game that's why I didn't bother to watch it....

Hahah...u sure say u still be Cityzen ��������� ?

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Lamasta(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2022
GuyFawkes7:

Hahah...u sure say u still be Cityzen ��������� ?

Confirm one bro grin
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by WhoDeyHause: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2022
Kpangolo Kpangolo.
DissTroy:

Your priory should be ensuring you aren't one of those broke people.

Tonight, someone would go to bed hungry somewhere in the world. Ensure that person is not you.

Yes, but what does arguing here do for that broke person in the grand scheme of things? "Likes"? Can you monetise " likes"? That broke person is wasting valuable time arguing here.
The broke person can afford data, right? And watch comedy skits of Sabinus and Broda Shaggi?
HTML and CSS overview on Freecodecamp YouTube channel is 8 hours. That's about 2.5GB or less at 720p resolution.

Or that broke person should download Sololearn App, Mimo App and Code Editor app then start learning and practicing coding on his phone until he can afford a good laptop. He shouldn't be arguing here.

After you have eaten and ensured you know where your next meal is coming from and you have positioned yourself to take advantage of opportunities to better your stock, the broke person can come online to call Raum a tribalist and Disstroy an egomanaic asshole. That's cool as long as he is doing everything off-Nairaland to ensure he never goes broke.
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Iyanuoluwa007: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2023
Following
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 7:15am On Oct 08, 2023
Omor we fit end Arsenal winning streak ?

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Iyanuoluwa007: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
GuyFawkes7:
Omor we fit end Arsenal winning streak ?

Man city didn't play to win. Such a boring match. We are really feeling the impact of De bruyne and Rodri in that midfield.
Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by GuyFawkes7: 5:46am On Oct 09, 2023
Iyanuoluwa007:

Man city didn't play to win. Such a boring match. We are really feeling the impact of De bruyne and Rodri in that midfield.

E tire me oo..now our glorious winning streak stat since 2015 against Les Gunners has been broken....why Ake always dey do like this vs Arsenal ?

Re: Official Manchester City Fan Thread: 8 times EPL Champions by Iyanuoluwa007: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

E tire me oo..now our glorious winning streak stat since 2015 against Les Gunners has been broken....why Ake always dey do like this vs Arsenal ?
We win some, we lose some.
Make dem no get high hopes this season sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Wigan (5 - 0) On 26th December 2011 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (1 - 0) On 5th November 2011 / *~Coogar Voted European Football Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.