Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na (316 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na by owanguy(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2022
A woman simply known as Domitila says she got married to her brother without knowing they’re related because she never had an idea about his existence.

The lady who spoke with Afrimax, revealed that her parents abandoned them when they were kids so they all got separated while searching for a means of survival since there was no one to look after them.

Domitila and her brother never grew up together, so neither of them knew of the other, however, fate had other plans for them.

She said that it was when she traveled to the city in search of job that she met her sibling and fell in love with him not knowing who he was.

She bore four children after they got married, however, it was discovered by people who were able to trace their family roots that they were related by blood and were born of the same parents. Following the abominable deed, the community ostracised Domitila.

Due to the shame it brought her, Domitila left the marriage and took her four children to live alone in a mud house until an NGO bought her a new house. This brought some joy to her heart
Re: Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na by MMWandali: 6:25pm On May 22, 2022
Interesting

What kind of insensitive community would do that to her

Something that wasn't her fault
Re: Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na by falcon01: 6:36pm On May 22, 2022
Damn bruh

(1) (Reply)

The EASIEST And MOST ACCESSIBLE Way To Relocate To Canada This Year!! / The Beautiful Way We Celebrated My Mother-in-law On Her 70th Birthday / Advice On Food Blender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.