Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund (416 Views)

If A Police Or Army Officer Slaps You, Do This / Viral Video Of A Lady Trying To Force A Man To Have Sex With Her / Joy Utokanandu Arrested For Trying To Force Her Way Into The White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by economia: 6:43pm On May 22, 2022
I paid 400k for 1kva inverter + 130mah batteries + 300 wat solar panel, the customer supplied robish, it takes me more than a week to get him to come and pack it from my house. What is the best way for me to enforce refund of my money. He is too trickish and dishonest.

Should I use police or lawyer?
Re: Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2022
Lawyer if you want the case to drag on for years and you'll eventually get frustrated.
Police if you want to get fast action.
Re: Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by MMWandali: 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
If you have sufficient details about him, I think lawyer is best but may take time and you'll pay for service

If you don't mind giving bribe, police is the answer
Re: Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by Treasure17(m): 6:52pm On May 22, 2022
Considering the amount involved, I think police will do.
Re: Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by SocialJustice: 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
economia:
I paid 400k for 1kva inverter + 130mah batteries + 300 wat solar panel, the customer supplied robish, it takes me more than a week to get him to come and pack it from my house. What is the best way for me to enforce refund of my money. He is too trickish and dishonest.

Should I use police or lawyer?
Take the matter to court. Visit the nearest customary Court to seek advise.
Re: Police Or Lawyer, Which Is Best To Force A Difficult Customer For Refund by youngaliwa(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2022
Lawyer is waist of money. Use police pick am up. He will pay all and sign undertaking before leaving the station.

For your broker/ Bitcoin Investment website, banking site, shipping site, website cloning, website design, Bitcoin flashing, admob earning app and any programing work, Link in bio

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Youths Burn Man Alive In Abuja Over Alleged Blasphemy / Many Injured As Unknown Gunmen Attack Owo Weeks After Attacking Catholic Church / WATCH VIDEO; Alleged Yahoo Boy Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her In His Room In B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.